The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ErikKriebel

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Feb 16, 2018
-
Read both, This book was first (On Audible) then Unscripted came right after!

This jump started the beginning of my entrepreneurial Journey... have seen opportunities ever since! Thanks for the Non-Bullshit approach!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NeatStranger

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Dec 28, 2018
Phoenix Arizona
I've read the book over and over, I constantly recommend it to anyone who wants more than a regular job and life. I use it to refocus myself every other month or so!

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Hi,

I've just finished reading TMF this morning and I'm really satisfied with what I've read in there. The way you've explained everything comparing it to real cars is also nicely done. I'll start with UNSCRIPTED today and allready took action on my new venture.

All the best,
Amro

BlackLee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "MJ DeMarco, post : 141270, member : 1"] 야생, 여러 언어 번역 등에서 250,000 개가 넘는 사본이 있습니다.이 글은 The Millionaire를 읽었 음을 알려주는 글입니다. 빠른 차선.

책을 읽으면 여기에 게시하면 화면 이름과 추가 포럼 권한 아래에 아이콘이 표시됩니다. (개인 포럼, 더 많은 PM 스토리지 등)

책에 대한 여러분의 의견도 게시 해주십시오!

고마워, 엠제이 [/ 견적]

DonTriumph

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
Jan 4, 2019
Philippines
I wish I read the book earlier. It would save me a lot of pains! TMF is a book that will cut the BS regarding business and entrepreneurship. Well, it won't show you exactly how to do business, but it cuts the conventional feel-good slogans regarding business ("do what you love", "just be passionate", etc. Though more on that on MJ's another book, UNSCRIPTED ).

Anyway, great read! @MJ DeMarco I'm glad you continued writing this book despite your "desert of desertion" phase in writing it. :) Thanks!

Jon Anthony

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
572%
Jan 5, 2019
I've read the book. It was a great reality check!

Stanja1

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 6, 2019
Finished reading/ listening to "The Millionaire Fastlane " a couple of weeks ago. I listened to the Audible version first. Then I bought the Kindle and paperback versions. I finished the Audible version of UNSCRIPTED a couple days ago. At least 4 of my friends have purchased and listened to the Audible version of "Fastlane".

Surf16

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Jan 6, 2019
California
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Received it on Christmas as plowed through it. Have already started Unscripted !

oa92

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 7, 2019
Midway through the book I came up with an idea for and invention / patent, I've just finished the book so moving onto this forum seems the next logical step. Looking forward to the journey ahead and hopefully this forum proves useful in my goals!

raad182

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Dec 29, 2018
Read both books and I would like to say a big THANK YOU.
I will read both again, for sure.
Now is time to apply the lessons.

AGP

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
860%
Dec 21, 2018
Sydney
Read The Millionaire Fastlane twice and listened to the audiobook multiple times now. I work two jobs so I barely have time to sleep. I listen to the audiobook when I’m stacking shelves at the supermarket at night. Very inspiring and educational. I also appreciate MJ’s sincerity and authenticity. 5/5

captainwes

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 7, 2019
I've read Fastlane (x2) and love the no B.S. that MJ delves out. It's helped me see a broader perspective than the Slowlane ideals - there are other ways to make a living, you just have to embrace the risk.
I went to a stock trading seminar in Phoenix last November, now I'm thinking that lunch with @MJDeMarco would have been more effective.
Unscripted just got delivered this morning, so it's time to start kicking on that!

Notlately

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 8, 2019
Dublin, Ireland
Yes, I have read The Millionaire Fastlane . It blew my mind. I finished it two days ago and started Unscipted the same day. I am still digesting and expect I will be for some time. But already I can feel gears shifting in my brain. I can never go back...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.