The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

alfi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Nov 25, 2018
just read the Spanish version of the book. The next on the list will be Unscripted . This one is not in Spanish yet, but will read it in English. Thank you for the book, very insightful! cheers

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Marc RV

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 12, 2018
I finished both books. Also bought some copies as presents.
Also read: The Miracle Morning. Its mentioned in Unscripted . I think this could be helpful for those that want to get on the fastlane while still working a corp. job or for those with family and kids.

Amogh Sahai

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Nov 25, 2018
I finished reading the entire book except for the appendix part. This really blew my mind, and made me realize how I am a prisoner of this current economic system. My dad didnt know better when he said go get an education and save for your 401K.

Florre 77

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 24, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

MJ

i read the book and it was the best decision in my life.

Thank you !

flabastida

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 20, 2018
Austin, TX
I read the book, bought a copy for my 23-year old son, and then immediately bought myself Unscripted , and I'm reading it a second time over. Definitely one of the top two entrepreneur books I've ever read (the other one is Unscripted of course).

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Is audible.com worth it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Megan Kay

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Nov 27, 2018
Just binge read the whole thing last night/today. Brain tired, spirits lifted after a years long slump. Thank you for the inspiration!

awestbro

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Nov 13, 2018
West Virginia
I finished Millionaire Fastlane a month ago and devoured Unscripted right after. The breakdown of the different "lanes" and the formulas really helped gain clarity on ideas I was already thinking about.

Unfortunately I made the mistake of buying these on Kindle, so I'm getting the physical editions to highlight and mark up :playful:

JH23

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Nov 26, 2018
I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane .
Many Thanks for writing it.
Completely different from the usual 'Get Rich' BS that is churned out.
Will now read Unscripted (even though part of me really wants to immediately re-read TMF :) )

Dany

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Nov 29, 2018
Read The Fastlane and enjoyed it! And a few days after finishing it went straight to Unscripted . Great content, inspirational and making you pumped to act and do something!

Matte

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Nov 7, 2018
Italy
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I have read it, i will start reading Unscripted soon!

Nackog

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 12, 2017
United States
I read TMF back in 2016 and started my journey from slow lane to fast lane. I just finished listening to the audio book (read by MJ himself) as a refresher and it was great!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.