The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

alfi

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 25, 2018
just read the Spanish version of the book. The next on the list will be Unscripted. This one is not in Spanish yet, but will read it in English. Thank you for the book, very insightful! cheers

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Marc RV

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 12, 2018
I finished both books. Also bought some copies as presents.
Also read: The Miracle Morning. Its mentioned in Unscripted. I think this could be helpful for those that want to get on the fastlane while still working a corp. job or for those with family and kids.

Amogh Sahai

New Contributor
Nov 25, 2018
I finished reading the entire book except for the appendix part. This really blew my mind, and made me realize how I am a prisoner of this current economic system. My dad didnt know better when he said go get an education and save for your 401K.

Florre 77

New Contributor
Nov 24, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

MJ

i read the book and it was the best decision in my life.

Thank you !

flabastida

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 20, 2018
Austin, TX
I read the book, bought a copy for my 23-year old son, and then immediately bought myself Unscripted, and I'm reading it a second time over. Definitely one of the top two entrepreneur books I've ever read (the other one is Unscripted of course).

Megan Kay

Contributor
Nov 27, 2018
Just binge read the whole thing last night/today. Brain tired, spirits lifted after a years long slump. Thank you for the inspiration!

awestbro

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Nov 13, 2018
West Virginia
I finished Millionaire Fastlane a month ago and devoured Unscripted right after. The breakdown of the different "lanes" and the formulas really helped gain clarity on ideas I was already thinking about.

Unfortunately I made the mistake of buying these on Kindle, so I'm getting the physical editions to highlight and mark up :playful:

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Matte

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 7, 2018
Italy
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I have read it, i will start reading Unscripted soon!

Nackog

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 12, 2017
United States
I read TMF back in 2016 and started my journey from slow lane to fast lane. I just finished listening to the audio book (read by MJ himself) as a refresher and it was great!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I am going to test this for a month and see how it goes... If anyone wants to join using Crypto...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom