The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bert B

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2018
Ireland
Hey MJ!
I've read 'The Millionaire Fastlane ' -- I will start Unscripted soon!
So I just sent you (MJ DeMarco) an email thanking you and asking you one specific question (I got a very nice pleasant autoresponse so hopefully you can answer or someone from your team... here's my email...

"Dear MJ,

Thanks for writing such an incredible book. I have 'Unscripted ' also and will start immediately. I am also a member of the Fastlane Forum. Congrats on all your achievements!
I have one question, you mentioned towards the end of the book twice about opening a Brokerage account for your Money System... I am a bit at a loss here as I am not sure how you can automatically earn 5-6.5% a year without putting your account cash into a risky investment... aren't you somewhat against these paper assets? That's my impression, which is probably wrong, the Brokerage account advice came out of nowhere without much explanation, you mentioned a 'Global Bond Fund' or something to that effect. Can you advise where I can educate myself into how exactly I can put my 1,000 euro to work in a brokerage account most safely...

Thanks for everything MJ!

This is Bertie from Ireland, the south-west of the Isle! Have you ever been?

Regards,

Bertie"

Dovahjiim

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 24, 2018
UK
Read Unscripted first and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Naturally had to read the millionaire fastlane after. I actually stopped reading a couple of books to do so.

Glad I did, there's so much in the book to learn and understand.

Liuks

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jun 29, 2018
I read the book a few years back when i was in college. Despite not taking much action after reading it the book gave me a new perspective about life and courage to take a different route than 9 to 5.

MRide

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jun 29, 2018
Read the book in 2 days. Totally perfect for this stage of where my business is at + growing :D Thanks MJ, love the no bullshit approach + love that you're bold in being loud about rich and young

tommyz7

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 30, 2018
I read it last year. 30 days later left my last job.

JP Alvis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Jun 10, 2018
Buenos Aires
I've listened TMF on Audible and surely will repeat it in the future!

I liked a lot how it describes things like the slow lane (which I found myself so related), the paradox of practice and the CENTS framework.

Thanks, MJ for the books and this forum.

PS: I'm currently reading UNSCRIPTED

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
I've read it too, struggling to follow.part of it didn't realise their were other translations , I was pointed to the English version

Found this forum before the book.

Stig Marko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jun 7, 2018
Africa
I've read TMF and I believe they should've taught us that at school. I look around me and I see how destructive the slow lane can be to people's lives, especially if they live in the 3rd world and without health insurance.

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

luckynick

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 3, 2018
I read a lot, so i can compare random books in this industry. I've read TMF a few years ago, and i think it's a game changer. As the years passed, my opinion has not changed. I reread this book a few times. It's a real gift from MJ DeMarco to the world of enterpreneurs.

TheOrchestrator

Freedom Fighter
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Feb 8, 2018
Houston, TX
I read Fastlane right before Unscripted came out, so having the privilege to come across both of these books in the same two weeks was one of the best things that's ever happened to me, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that. I've read TONS of "success" books, and this was the first time, in a long time, that I didn't feel like I was being stealthily baited into some sales funnel or "coaching" program that would later "give me the details". I wasn't really into the title, so I read the intro on Amazon very skeptically. Didn't take me too long to realize that this was a real genuine attempt to tell the truth, and benefit the reader. I've never met MJ, but his books alone have caused him to gain a huge amount of trust and respect for him. There are not many people like him out there.

Thanks MJ.

Dave Kotecki

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 9, 2018
Sparks, NV
I've listened to The Millionaire Fastlane .
I always listen to the best books more than once - I've listened to Millionaire Fastlane 3 or 4 times.
Listened to Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted again over the past few days.
The intro to Unscripted should be required reading for any kid entering high school.

The most devastating idea is that the guy in the story has "made it". He's got what everyone thinks they want... yet his life sucks as much or more than anybody making 1/3 of what he's making.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.