The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mats83

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Mar 28, 2018
Montreal
Read it and loved it. I found the book via a sale on Amazon in January. When I saw the title I thought it was a load of crap but checked the reviews anyways. When I saw a 4.5 rating with many reviews and a Kindle price of $2.00 I jumped on it. Still it sat in my Kindle library for weeks as I read other books instead that were more popular. Once I finally jumped in, I was hooked from the start. Truly a life changing book.

EsJay

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Mar 27, 2018
FL
Yes! I did it. But listened to instead of reading ;-)

Rachel888

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
403%
Mar 20, 2018
KY
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I've read the book! I'm an avid reader, and rank your AMAZING book among other favorites such as "How to win friends and influence people" by dale carnegie and "ultimate sales machine."

But I have to say Fastlane Millionaire is probably my #1 favorite nonfiction book. The first time I read it, my overwhelming feeling was "Finally! Someone else gets it - and better yet, wrote a book about it!"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Adgo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 7, 2018
Belgium
I read the book and completely agree with it.
Now I am here to learn more and find additional examples.
Unscripted is the next one on my list.

Jueruss

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
53%
Apr 1, 2018
Germany
So an honest review on the Millionaire Fastlane ,
I will try to describe my reactions while reading too.

First i have to say, I read tons of rich dad books and more before.
When I recognized TMF first I thought, uhhh again a bullshit book with big promise and no results.
Especially after I read the subtitle and the description.
OK i really liked your photo MJ but I didn't got it.

Month later: A very successful Millionaire recommended me 2 books one of it TMF .
I thought he is kidding me, but I respected his opinion. And I got it.

So I got it and started reading. First i had the hard copy of it.

Just after a few pages i really like your phrasing MJ.
When you started with your story I recognized myself multiple times,
but I know it's a common way of writing to get attention.

But you created a drive to act as soon a possible just after a few pages. I was impressed.
And I was shocked when I read the sidewalk because i know many of them and i always thought please guys change. After the book, I guess I was arrogant.
I had recognized myself sometimes to but not often.

When I read the slow lane and increase intrinsic value, I saw me.
I had my first contact to true fastlaners just a few weeks maybe month before.
You described this lifestyle very well. I personally made some changes already,
but if i remember myself years ago, it was exactly what you have written!
And when you started talking about gurus mostly of Kiyosaki you got me.

In the next chapter, when you talked about the fastlane
you described something i only had a few contacts with.
I liked to remember so many paged that I got the kindle version too.

When I came to part 6 I realized I started changing my habits just by reading a book?!?!?
I read on toiled, listen to valuable YouTube videos while walking, reading in queue... I din´t expect this.

Really how did you do that?? Impressive style of writing. CENTS become something like my road map for new stuff. At this point I checked out for your YouTube channel.
In the own hand i thought, please get finished so I can start working at the other hand, I wished it will never end because of so many content.

At part 8 I just started and continued reading.
All in all i love it. You created a drive to act while write a really helpful book.
I'm not in the position to judge about the content yet.
But i definitely can say the changes i made by reading it is already 5/5 stars.
I'm so happy that this guy recommended me reading TMF, even if you wrote some stuff, that I got the impression he could be a guru in some way to.
Maybe I can figure it out.

MJ really thank you for your awesome book!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Richard S

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 26, 2018
Austria
Yes Number #5412 who read The Millionaire Fastlane !

Some concepts weren't that new, others gave me a new angle to look at the world, really cool.

What I liked most is how MJ spoke badly about renowned books like rich dad, think and grow rich and 4 hour workweek, and explained what the flaws of these concepts are. I also liked how he dismantled common Slowlane strategies like the stock market, as well as known "get rich easy" game plans like Network Marketing.

Now I have to take a laugh at my introduction, because there I stated that I want to become an entrepreneur inspired by Ferris' 4 hour workweek xD
But the vision of working only 4 hours a week - or none - one day and traveling the world meanwhile is actually part of my passion that MJ describes in TMFL and inspires me. So let's get there!

The worldview to use compound interest for income instead of wealth, also really opened my eyes.

Cheers,
Richard

Roveso

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Apr 3, 2018
Hi everyone. I discovered MFL in a mexican personal finance's blog, read the opinions in the kindle shop, and since everyone said wonders about it, I bought it.

Like many others, I had already read many books, written by gurus. However, I have to agree with everyone, that this book is unique and special. Thanks to this book I have started to question many of the concepts I had about owning a bussiness and the purpose of it.

I have tons of home work to do! I want to read the gold threats and learn more from everyone.

Thanks MJ!

Alper

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Apr 9, 2018
Türkiye
I read the book 3 years ago. It revolutionized my thoughts and now I work for my personal freedom. I plan to build my own business soon. After reading it, I renewed my computer and entered the software world. I decided to enter software business and I gave myself a three-year preparatory phase. I am now about to reach the last steps of those times. I also read other "guru"s books. The Millionaire Fastlane is the most objective one I think, and M.J.'s perspective is something like "as it is".

(BTW I had pre-ordered Unscripted and I have already started reading it!)

Thank u M.J.

Nkrastins

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 11, 2018
Riga
I read the book back in 2016, it was truly astonishing to read this, I feel like I'm running parallel track with MJ right now...most amazing discovery for me was the idea, that you don't need to come up with revolutionary product, instead, you still can make a lot of money and live your dream life if you just make something more efficient, faster, easier, etc.

Thanks, MJ for this non-B.S. book with some real tangible advice!

Vinayalchemy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Apr 11, 2018
I have read the book and I really like what has been said it's not about my personal interest but what really matters to the client.

Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Maclaren1

Tinker
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 12, 2018
King County, WA
Listened to Fastlane and have the hard copy for notes and reference. Great read and I am taking steps... some scary big ones for me but steps all the same.

Last edited:

alxfier

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 12, 2018

Thanks, MJ

I read the book and it's a game changer for me!

pegasusCO1022

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Apr 12, 2018
I've read the book. Although sometimes I wish I hadn't. I can't ever settle for the cushy job anymore and so I keep making life harder on myself because I want to be an entrepreneur so bad. It's terribly bitter sweet.

Jimbojamesjimbob

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 13, 2018

Thanks, MJ
Hi, I've not read but listened to the book on Audible, I assume that counts. This book really hit home for me. I am trading far too much of my time for minimal return and I plan to change this and get into the fast lane. Thanks MJ

Bruno Ferreira

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Apr 13, 2018
Portugal
Hey guys!
I've read the book in the summer of 2016, right at the middle of my escalating Airbnb business I'd put an end to it (7 units) by november 2017.
By then I've been trying to build businesses that don't require my presence, and I can work remotly if i away.

This was a great eye opener for many issues I was facing, and confirmation of a lot of things i already had on my mind, but my closest peers would never agree with.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.