The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
talking about the fastlane philosophy, i was watching a Grant Cardone video on his youtube channel. the guy has got 500,000 suscribers.

the guy was talking with others famous dude like Tai Lopez ( 1,000,000 followers on youtube ) and so on.

all these guys hang out with each others

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8Dq49XzAuw

the famous guys know each other. same thing in the info product industry

the guys know each others

so why don't they come here to talk about their success ?

it takes 5 minutes for busy guys like Elon Musk, Tai Lopez, whoever to come and say

" hey guys this is ( me a famous guy ) , here is how i made my millions "

the fastlane community looks like an outside community of the success world when looking at the famous guys on youtube

what do you guys think ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ri_Chard

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 12, 2018
London
Read the Book! Game Changer!

Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

NeNe_215

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 12, 2018
Georgia
I finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane last week. This book is by far one of the best books I've read on learning how to obtain financial freedom! I only wish that I had this book in high school to read so that I could've gotten on this path a little sooner. I would definitely make this book a recommended book for all high schoolers to read. I certainly haven't learned any of this in any of my college courses. I just ordered Unscripted yesterday, and I can't wait to read it!

kam1kadze

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 4, 2018
London
Just read the book, it was eye-opening and super motivating. I had a vague plan of creating my own business in the next 2 years before I read it, but now I'm more determined than ever and have a clear goal(s). Cheers MJ DeMarco!

On the flipside, I just started work in a digital marketing agency. I really liked my job and enjoyed each day. Now, however, I cannot wait until I quit...

cwalto12

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Feb 21, 2018
Louisville
Read it and it has inspired me to start DOING things. I was in limbo just procrastinating doing something.

It also changed my perspective on so many things. I thought I had to invent something to make money. This book has already changed my whole mindset and I am starting unscripted this week! Excited.

macq

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Mar 12, 2018
Italy
Life-changing read. Truth is hard to swallow and being kicked in the rear by it is always rough, but now I have something more to follow other than a boring slowlane path.

Belmorn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 14, 2018
Netherlands
Finished reading the fastlane yesterday.
Eventhough I already own a business it was a really good read and got me thinking about how to manage myself , my company and my time.

Arnika

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Mar 15, 2018
Cleveland
Read the book, and probably one of my favorite books. Simply no BS. I have read so many other books, and I came to a conclusion, that all of the authors got lucky at one point and now they are just selling guru advice to make more money. They are motivational books, but not enough for a more advanced person. That's where MJ's book wins. Provide value, and solve problems, and money will follow!

Jeremy1994

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 15, 2018
Seoul
I've read this book two times. At the first time I didn't understand most contents... but after reading Unscripted , I decided to read Fastlane again, not I feel like I got a picture... Thanks.

TheLearner

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Mar 17, 2018
DFW, USA
Read the book! I continue to listen to it on audio to really absorb the lessons in it.

PabloBlanco

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Nov 8, 2017
London
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Hey MJ,

I've 'read' -well, listened to the audiobooks actually - The Millionaire Fastlane & Unscripted in the wrong order, but really loved both . Audiobooks really worked for me and I listened while walking the dogs (not a euphemism) as there's something about listening & physically moving that helps the info sink in. Maybe it's something about the brain 'moving forward' that helps? Who knows...

I also bought a printed version of Unscripted so i have it for reference and i'm really enjoying having the creative juice flowing again after a lot of time spent just doing things to pay the bills. Really looking onwards & upwards.

salasben19

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
Mar 19, 2018
New Mexico

Thanks, MJ

I have read the book!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!