The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

powderhound100

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Apr 20, 2014
Finally finished the book, read the sample a few years ago but finally took action and completed it. Now looking to put it's lessons to use.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

David Brennan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 13, 2012
Great book! Really reinforced a lot of what my common sense was trying to tell me. But taught me so much too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Finished TMF last week. Awesome book, but I read this after reading Unscripted . If I had to choose to save one book from the fire, it would still be Unscripted !

DavidTT

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
Aug 3, 2016
Read it back in the summer of 2016.

Definitely, absolutely, without a doubt, the best business books I've ever read.

If there is one book that I needed to read in regards to my career choice, it was this one. Ever since then, my perception on a lot of things changed. Not to mention, a lot of things my my life in general changed as well.

I felt like there was a lot that needed to be said and you said it!

Vaishagi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 4, 2017
Toronto
I finished reading this book one week ago and my mindset has completely changed. My journey in the fast lane has just begun!

Urmas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 18, 2017
Berlin, Germany
Yes, looks that way!

How? I have not sold a German license translation.
I live in Germany but I´m estonian by nationality and read also estonian translation.

Last edited:

Stuffing

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Oct 14, 2017
United States
I have just finished the book and I wanted to thank you for this. Even at 18 years old I look back on my previous years and wish I had done things different, the same way a 60+ year old who hasn't accomplished anything looks back and reflects. This book really changed me and I truly believe I can get the life I want now. It changed my negative view of the world and I am very glad I purchased this! There are so many things I want to do and wish I had the money for but I know I need to put those aside just for a little longer so I can focus on obtaining wealth and growing it! Thanks again MJ you really saved me I feel.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The Steve Jobs or Jeff Bezos of the year 2456 could read it, and if it resonates enough and the proper conditions for growth are there, then something beautiful will happen.

I'm not sure the books will create the next Jobs or Bezos, but I'm absolutely positive they will set a lot of people free and give them a life worth living.

On a side note; not sure the human race will survive until 2456.

Dwayne

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 5, 2016
Singapore
I find myself reading this book at least twice a year? Or even 3 times... This shows that how much I relied on this book to get me through difficult times. Usually I'll be able to come out with solutions to overcome my obstacles after giving it a good read. You'll gain different insights each and every time. Although I am already adopting the Fastlane mindset, learning more about the characteristics and behavior of side walkers + slow laners helps so much, after all they are mainly the consumers we selling to.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.