The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Robert_R

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
600%
Jun 8, 2017
New Mexico
Forgot to mention I listened to the audible version of this book a few months back. I'm listening to it again. It fills my time during the commute to and from work. I must admit I enjoy listening to MJ's voice.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Eddy R

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Read the book!

Shattered my suspicion regarding of "Getting Rich"

Sheep follow....

are you a sheep? have you only followed other sheep? do you know any better?

Wake up! Your're time is worth it.

wolfen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Oct 24, 2017
Singapore
I have completed reading Fastlane Millionaire and Unscripted . I am an avid reader of books and Fastlane millionaire really speaks my heart.

Just a few days ago, I had my physical fitness test which consists of 2.4km run. It's been awhile I have trained my stamina. At 1.2km mark I was about to give u. Then I remembered the concept of don't focus on events and focused on process. The remaining of the run, i created a process of self-motivation. "Look up" "Breathe in, breathe out" "Mind over body" "Focus on the process" "Keep Running" "You can do it" and i keep repeating these messages in my mind like a process. I survived and passed the test MUCH faster than i thought!

Many of the concepts MJ shared reminds me of the great Zig Ziglar quote "You can have everything in life if you will just help enough other people get what they want". Investing in personal development to become more valuable in the marketplace so as to solve more problems for others.

One weakness I realized I was an action-faker. After reading the book, i have taken MORE actions (not massive enough yet) to grow my business.

I am very thankful to have came across the book and i am going to re-read it again to cement the concepts in mind.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco !

Kim Yong Ho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
325%
Oct 30, 2017
South Korea
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I really enjoyed the book and got able to open my mind & eyes for my future.
Very valuable book for my life.

D

DeletedUser052

Finished reading the book few minutes ago.

As I was reading it, I paused many times and realized that I was living life as one hell of a side walker. So, obviously more than business aspects of the book the mindset lesson you wrote instantly affected me. Now, I am going to switch from Team Consumer to Team Producer.

My perceptions have changed completely now, for good.

Thanks a lot @MJ DeMarco .

As long as the world holds itself together, The Millionaire Fastlane will be the best book ever written for entrepreneurs.

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
These books should be in the school curriculum but I bet you the cronies will not allow them.

Correct. The system survives on slaves. A curriculum telling the slaves on how NOT to be slaves would never fly.

Likewise, gurus getting rich telling people how to get rich steer clear of the book as well. Gee, wonder why?

I must admit I enjoy listening to MJ's voice.

Ha Ha, some other listeners would disagree with you. That's part reason why I hired out for Unscripted .

The Millionaire Fastlane will be the best book ever written for entrepreneurs.

Thanks! It's still holding its own after 6 years. Mathematics and mindset is transcendent, "here's how you build an empire on MySpace" is not.

Robert_R

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
600%
Jun 8, 2017
New Mexico
“Ha Ha, some other listeners would disagree with you. That's part reason why I hired out for Unscripted .”

Maybe it’s your accent, being from Chicago, that I enjoy your voice so much. I grew up in Southern California myself. No beach joke please. The person you hired to narrate Unscripted was definitely spot-on. When listening to him, it was like he was channeling your attitude and wisdom through his voice. I laugh every time I listen to chapter one, alarm clock to alarm clock. Like always, you know what your doing.

castanette

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Oct 22, 2017
Estonia
Just finished the Millionaire Fastlane book.

For me, the first part - about what is sidewalk, slowlane and fastlane - was kind of dragging, but the rest was spot on. Maybe I would organize it a bit better, but I am an organization freak so that may be me. What I really like about the book are the tools, the control questions, that are in there. I plan on creating a toolset for myself from the extracts of the book (for example, the list of CENTS commandments to check my ideas against) as I am still considering which idea to commit to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Irvy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Sep 27, 2017
London
Finished the book a while back. I got it form Amazon and was blow away, love everything about it!!

Jobo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 1, 2017
Germany
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

The book was really mind-blowing for me! I immediately started rethinking my life! Process launch needed soon! Thank you!

Anuj Raman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
362%
Nov 1, 2017
INDIA
Read the book.

TMF is not only about developing the right mindset, but it also tells you what exactly it takes to become a millionaire. I re-read the book from time to time to grasp the concepts to their core. Thank you MJ!

bawend

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Oct 31, 2017
mpls mn
Read it.

the most refreshing business book ever.

Thank you for your honest and courageous take on business.

MagicRhi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 16, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Finished reading the book yesterday, and have given it to my husband to read now!

The first part of the book (sidewalk vs slowlane vs fastlane) put into words what I've always felt about life/money. I knew I never wanted the traditional 'slowlane' life, but I never knew how to articulate my 'fastlane' views!

Major kudos to MJ for putting together a book that had a massive impact on my mindset!

MorganJames

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Apr 23, 2017
United Kingdom
I've read the book - talk about judging a book by it's cover. Before reading it I was a little hesitant, thinking this was a get rich quick scheme, but as MJ says, you can "get rich quick" (comparatively), you can't "get rich easy". Fantastic book and looking forward to reading the next one.

aevtfo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Oct 24, 2017
Singapore
I use to fell asleep reading books but upon reading The Millionaire Fastlane , I felt so focused and energized throughout the day. That book made me rethink on how well I'm using my time and the importance of taking action.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.