The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Retloh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
375%
Jan 31, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
I've read the book! Twice actually, once on the kindle and bought a soft cover so I could write notes and highlight some stuff in it.

Great stuff, especially about the way most people are told what they should do and it isn't working.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WilliamB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 23, 2016
Reposting what I wrote in my introduction thread:

I just read The Millionaire Fastlane book, and I’m very glad I stopped putting off reading it. I’m an avid reader of Wallstreetplayboys, so I was happy to see many similarities, despite you guys coming from different fields. What really made me like it, and what I would say to sum up the book, is “it’s all there.” All the great business ideas and a general overview you can use to point you in the right direction and give you a good kick in the butt to start you off. All in one source, instead of spread out throughout multiple blog pages and sites and other books.

I like how it showed how you really build up your principal quickly via one or more “events” involving the sale of your business, and that it’s still possible to just build it up via high monthly income. And once you have it, then one good course is to just use it to pay for your lifestyle while you concentrate on maxing out your one or more businesses for income/sale.

Another thing I liked was showing the importance of the earnings vs price ratio for each industry.

I also liked these lines:

“ideas are just multipliers while execution represents actual money.”

“a so-so idea with brilliant execution could be worth $350 million. You see, it isn't about your ideas and their potential speed, but about your execution!”

“Join entrepreneur clubs, attend networking events, ally yourself with like-minders, get yourself around people who subscribe to a Fastlane, anything is-possible mindset, and decide who you want on your team of warriors. Read books and autobiographies of those who have the kind of success you want. Find a mentor. Join entrepreneur forums with a Fastlane mindset,”

“Passion comes from either excitement or discontent.”

I’d highly recommend it to anyone else, even if they’re avid readers of WSP, and especially if they aren’t or are used to reading about how to optimize their frugality. Then again, who am I? So take this with a grain of salt, as always with random posters on the internet.

Tammy Cox

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jun 9, 2017
Boston
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Just finished reading the book. I've read a lot of books and this one actually has relevant and significant content. Thank you for writing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

JRGEKKO

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 23, 2016
California

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and listened to the audio book as well.

YoungMaverick

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 30, 2016
Toronto
I've read the book and absolutely loved it. I'm sure I'll read it again at some point in the future. It was the main influence I had to pursuing a life of entrepreneurship and heavily influenced my world view on obtaining financial freedom.

Daniel Foley

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 14, 2017
Ireland
Read Fastlane last year, great read, but to be honest made me feel very uneasy and been nagging away at me ever since. Think I knew deep down that I was always living in the slowlane, despite starting my own business and earning good money in an semi-autonomous role, essentially I was behaving as a dreampreneur.

DineshSanthanm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jun 4, 2017
India
Read the book and absolutely loved it.I was looking for an answer to the question,whether i must start the business which i 'know'.Through the book i got the solution that i must solve a problem instead of starting something which i know.Thanks MJ.

windchaser

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
May 24, 2017
Spain
I loved this book, I love the framework and that, despite having been written years ago, it is completely applicable. I also learned a lot of lessons in the book the hard way with my first venture, great read.
I particularly like the political incorrectness and the general tone of the book.

thereehldeal27

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jan 6, 2017
Portland, Oregon
I've read "The Millionaire Fastlane "! Great book, really opened my eyes. I can't thank you enough MJ for your excellent insight. At one point working at Taco Bell is mentioned. Well, I currently work there and I am building a website as we speak. I am motivated to make enough money to escape the food service industry...forever.

Giovance

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 8, 2016

Thanks, MJ

I have read the book last year. Haven't got the chance to apply all of the principles due to visa status and financial hardship.

Rereading it now to get fired up again :)

Woohoo :)

Dopefish1337

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 12, 2017
Norway
Didn't read the book, but i listened to the audiobook! Very interesting and inspiring, would highly recommend to anyone!

Thanks, MJ

Wale

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 16, 2015
I read the book in 2014 and joined the forum afterwards. No book has altered my reality like TMF ! I got a job to help finance my action plans to launching out as an entrepreneur. It's been 3 years, now I am back to the Forum with the required skills and resources to fully launch out. I am here to have a support system to help me successfully implement my exit strategy from paid employment to entrepreneurship and to support others that might be where I was 3 years ago.

Looking forward to taking the dive!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.