The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

damo989

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 12, 2016
Listened to the book on Audible many times over, completely changed the way I look at business and life... Just waiting for unscripted to be released on Audible, where I am sure there will be many more aha moments.

Thanks again MJ

DeppyJ

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Apr 19, 2017
Greece
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I read the book. Had 3 of my friends reading it as well. I wish I could give it to everyone to read it. Changed my life tremendously.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

All_In52

Today
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Nov 9, 2016
Hey guys,

I actually read TMF a while back but have just re read it again after reading unscropted... I also have the audible version in your car. I'm kind've a self help junkie so I'm looking forward to actually applying the tatics Ive learned instead of just finding another book to read and completely forgetting about the last.

TL75

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 28, 2015
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ
Read it and it was a eye opener for sure!

jasoneh

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 20, 2014
Tampa, FL
I read TMF and it changed my life.

I had a FTE (read Unscripted too) that inspired me to take control over my life. When I started out I was me focused and looked at business from the viewpoint of "how can I get some money out of this thing." I treated my Internet business like an ATM -- I thought I could poke at it and money would spit out. After reading TMF I switched from focusing on what I wanted to what the market wanted. I went from being a consumer to a producer.

It took me about 18 months before I was able to surpass my day-job income and leave the corporate world. I make way more money now than I ever did by having a job. I'm not 100% free YET as I still put in a lot of hours in my business and am building my money system.

I can't imagine going back to my old way of life... thanks for helping me change it! By the way, when anyone asks me about business I recommend TMF. ;-)

Again, Thanks!!!

Mateus Fernandes

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 14, 2016
I had read TMFL two times until now. Amazing book! Really opened my eyes after Rich Dad Poor Dad. I'm following the forum about 2 years, but never posted. Already taking action, but now I'll share more here!

G

GuestUser450

Lol. I thought I posted here but the new popup shamed me so I guess not.

I've read it, and referred back to it many times.

Original cover FTW.
20170605_163251.jpg

Ivan2BAlive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 24, 2017
Louisville, KY
Read the Millionaire Fastlane and it's one of the best damn business books I've ever read (listened to) in my whole entire life, period !! (dropped the mic) I refer this book as my "business bible". It really motivated me to look at my life in a different perspective.

Last edited:

Michael Moore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Apr 6, 2014
Athy, County Kildare, Ireland

Thanks, MJ

Great read
Answered a lot of questions and asked even more;-)
Enjoying the journey of the less traveled road

Michael

snam23

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
May 11, 2016
Read! Planning on making it a habit to read every six months or once a year, at a minimum.

Silver Silk

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
May 10, 2017
Birmingham
I read the millionaire fastlane book a few years ago initially. It was actually the second book I read the first being a popular book based on two dads. I was tired of a paupers life so something had to change & that's when I started reading books on acquiring wealth and really just studying the topic of money.

I decided to join the forum recently after another book suggested it would be useful to join a forum which unites people on the same or similar missions & here I am.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.