The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

jarvisdiego

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 16, 2016
I read the book and it is amazing.

I have always had the thought in my mind of doing something different, but this book has turned that thought into action.
- I just started learning how to code, because I want to develop Websites
- I have been doing self-development (PUA) and I have also thought about doing something with that niche
- Creating an organic restaurant (Even thought I do not see so many fastlane benefits)

Kevin Farney

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Nov 1, 2016
I read Rich Dad Poor Dad, 4HWW, Think and grow Rich, as well as some others and finally picked up this one. I have to say I should have started with this one because it is the best of all of them!

Atticus24

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Oct 19, 2015
Alberta
I've read it numerous times since purchasing early in 2015, revising parts through my venture into invention and right through the stages of my sleepless nights and stress headaches..

it's gotten me past some difficult times during the initial invention process and I am now on the cusp as my first finished and perfectly refined set is about to roll off the production line.

the book was a godsend so to speak, as I was always daydreaming away, producing hundreds of ideas a year but sat on my cushy 130k a year foreman job for far too long before I picked the book up and got a firm slap in the face to wake me up.

I'm 27 as of this past July and I can definitely say I wish I had found the book sooner, but I'm thankful to have found it at all and the opportunity is there regardless of age. Whether I become a billionaire, or make 100k a year it's not the money that defines the man its the lifestyle you choose and how you choose to attain said lifestyle.

fast cars and mansions, to beaches and forests and cabin life, happiness comes differently for all and I'm just glad to have been awakened in time to pursue my own happiness.

Thanks mj! I will hopefully be able to post on the completion and initial launch of the product sooner than later to share my journey with everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mana

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Oct 26, 2016
New York
I bought 2 copies of this book. I bought it and read it on my iPad through iBooks. Then when my iPad broke and I bought a cheap kindle, I bought the kindle version. Hell I might by a hard copy just to make people read it.

Ricky000000

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Nov 16, 2016
I've read TMF . Your writing got me up at 4am. Wow I love the feeling of motivation. You sir are a life changer. Thank you!

Broomie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 21, 2016
I've read it, albeit by audio book, loved it and really like this site as well!!

I found it very difficult to switch it off once I had started listening to it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Marquin Brewer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Oct 18, 2016
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I just finished the book and it was exciting and inspiring and caused me to think more creative than ever before...Cheers Mj! :)

Sam Kennedy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 21, 2016
Just finished reading the millionaire fastlane , my train was delayed 35 minutes. Rather than take to Reddit/games I read the last 20 pages. I had 3 projects I was working on, but I won't be a polygamist! I've chosen my one project, it has need, the entry is difficult (proprietary APIs that you need to be given access to), we're in full control, have a potential scale of 200k people, and it will continue to produce money even after I've finished it. I can see the mistakes I've made in the past, I'm on a whole new path now! Thank you for writing this book!

InitialX

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Aug 25, 2016
United Kingdom
Read the book and recommended it to everyone I know. Now my wife started it and I can tell you that it has a lot of positive impact on our relationship as well. This book should be compulsory in schools!!! Thank you MJ

Trifuse

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 25, 2016
Wow! This book is changing my life. Out of the 30 or so books I've read this year, The Millionaire Fastlane is by far the most amazing. It makes everything clear. Thank you MJ, for recording the audio version! I wish I would have found it sooner.

I read 6 different Slow-lane books just prior to finding this. It absolutely shits on them and I loved every moment of it. Thank God I found this.

TomW

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Nov 3, 2015
Finland
I read the book about a year ago, best book I've read so far. Planning to read all the other books on the Fastlane book recommendation list!

chathvac

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Nov 17, 2016
The Millionaire Fastlane , what can I say? Its the equivalent of looking into water wondering where fish are, then putting on polarized glass and being able to see the fish. Night and day difference from how I used to see the world.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Gareth

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Nov 25, 2016
On the 5th listen on 1.5x speed via Audible.

This had to be one of the most difficult books to read.

Before you get all flamey....I mean difficult for me because it challenged so much of what I had believed.

I think many people will struggle with it because it deconstructs the false reality that is being regurgitated constantly.

Thanks for taking the time to write the book MJ. It has transformed my thinking in this area of my life.

Ganesh adhikari

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 16, 2016
Just finished reading! Awesome! I had a belief from my early life that fastlane actually exists. But never got any proof. This book just confirmed me!

KOS2186

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Nov 29, 2016
Massachusetts, USA
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane a couple of times now.

Like other people here, I've read some other personal finance books, but this is the first one that I've found that has significantly more than some vague platitudes, and doesn't depend on 45 years of good portfolio returns.

MJ, thank you for deciding to write this book and share what you've learned.

Obiwan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Nov 15, 2016
Durban South Africa
I read the book!

I know it's one I'm going to have to keep going back to every week. Besides being incredibly entertaining and motivating, what I also love about this book is how specific it gets. No fluff, no " think positive, do what you love, and the money will follow" BS.

Two concepts I hope to always be thinking about while brainstorming ideas:

The 5 money seedlings
1) Rental systems
2) Computer/software systems
3) Content systems
4) Distribution systems
5) Human resource systems

The 5 business commandments your business should meet.
1) Need
2) Entry
3) Control
4) Scale
5) Time
I'm reading "The Millionaire Fastlane ". Read The Sidewalk and The Slowlane and got F*cking depressed. All those years wasted.
I've done all the junk MJ so brutally and truthfully exposes.
So at first you get pissed off, not at MJ, but at oneself.
Now I'm reading The Fastlane and getting some of my old enthusiasm back. So when I re-read this book, which I will, I will skip The Sidewalk and The Slowlane and get stuck back in to The Fastlane.
PS
I like your two concepts above.
I ordered the audio but I don't see it displayed anywhere on Kindle, anyone got any idea why?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.