The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

JacobBW

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Mar 28, 2016
Australia
A friend dropped off his copy of the book on Sunday - I read the first two chapters and bought the kindle and audible versions straight away - I've got MJ himself reading me his book!
Pure awesomeness!
Got the last few chapters to listen to or read and will be re-listening pretty regularly.
Thanks MJ!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johnny Williams

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 23, 2016
I have read the book twice, and gone all the way through the audiobook twice (Commuting to my slowlane job). I am working on several ideas, and hit the highlights often. Even today, in fact, when I was feeling less than inspired. Great book!!

OldFaithful

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Mar 11, 2016
Northwest Indiana
I've now read TMF . There are indeed some excellent points about life, business and wealth. A professional editor would have made it an easier read, but that wasn't the point, now was it. Overall, I'm glad I read TMF .

CLE

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Feb 7, 2016
I just finished the book last night. It has inspired to no longer be someone else's fortune maker. Time to take charge of my destiny. Time to scale up and think big. Thanks MJ!

W4RHRSE

High Speed, Low Drag
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Mar 10, 2016
Central Virginia
I just finished it last night. But before I was halfway through, I joined the fourm. About 2/3 of the way trough, I saw the valuse of signing up as an INSIDERS. After finishing it, my heart raced and head pounded. I went right back to page 1.

This is a book you NEED to read more than once. It is very dense with material and you may only retain 30-40% of it. Aren't your dreams and desires worth reading it a second time?

Spoiler Alert: YES! Yes, they are!

I can't wait for the next summit. I'm there!!!

Betuterien

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Apr 3, 2016
I tried reading the book but actually English is my second language.

Is there an Arabic translation for the book. It would be really helpful if there was one!

Shari

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Apr 4, 2016
I've read the book! AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! Couldn't read it fast enough - and I finished it in like 2 days. And, already helped a client rethink his business thanks to it. :) He is launching a business solely to make money and really has no problem he's solving. Excited to launch my own business to solve a problem.

LeftofLucky

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Mar 31, 2015
I've Read The The Millionaire Fastlane !

Have a physical copy on my bookshelf and a digital copy on my kindle/phone. I remember absolutely itching to read the book on the go as soon as I got it. Bought the digital edition the next day because I did NOT want to stop reading.

It's such a high value piece of work because of how it impacts your context of money, business and life. Like all great writing, it peels back the curtain on natural laws and truths.

Invictus

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Apr 6, 2016
Louisiana
Just wrapped up the book! Took a bit longer than I thought (got it on Wednesday), but I've got about half of the stuff post Fastlane introduction highlighted. Will need to work to transcribe it to my notes.

Can't wait to have the actual physical copy. I ordered it first, but after I read the first three chapters for free I went ahead and got the Kindle version for immediate use.

Matthew Duff

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Apr 4, 2016
Canada
I finished The Millionaire Fastlane in a single sitting.

It was a very simple and straight-forward book, that got right to the point, with very few distractions. I appreciate the analogies which were used to demonstrate key ideas, as they clarified any misinterpretations one might have had.

Overall, The Millionaire Fastlane a very logical and blunt book, which many friends of mine should take the time to read.

Thank you!

tpf

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Apr 8, 2016
UK (Lesta) & 日本
I agree with @Matthew Duff and @LeftofLucky - its a great book because of how straightforward it is and how it changes the context within which you think. It has given me a road map - where before there was a vague mist or 'here be dragons'. It's also given me a kick up the posterior - to stop moping and get on with the book I've been telling myself I'd write.

3feetfromgold

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Apr 13, 2016
USA
Thanks MJ! Amazing mind shift after reading this book. One of the best business books I've read in a long time.

Practical, motivating, and helped me jump start the "engine".

Wassim

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Feb 8, 2016
Yep.
Read the book back in Feb.2016.

And was very happy to know about this Forum.

Working on visiting more often, learning, and posting; but busy studying a new idea that came to me recently based on "CENTS"!!

I always thought I had a business idea, was it a “Fastlane” one….
Hehehehehhee... not after reading the book!

Thumbs-up!

Another Life changing book.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

NewPerspective

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Apr 13, 2016
Just recently read after recovering from an illness - amazing book. Really a game changer. I currently work in a corporate job and this book has totally helped shifted my mindset. I'm now working to replace that income as soon as possible. Thanks MJ.

Last edited:

Georgy

Stranger in Moscow
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Mar 7, 2016
Canada
So I've finally finished reading the book yesterday. I wanted to follow up here since I posted in this thread without reading the book yet, but I was really excited that I wanted to tell someone (you guys!) that I bought the book and will be reading it LOL.

Here's the thing. This book reinforces everything I've ever believed in with regards to entrepreneurship. What I wasn't able to explain or put into words has been wonderfully put together in this book.

Every action that I've taken in the past "naturally" and due to my "my gut feeling" is reinforced in The Fastlane Millionaire.

Prior to the book I've done many things to make money online from eBay to monetizing my own website (publisher) which lead me where I am now; with a real business and brand. Reading this book helped me understand "HOW" I got to my point, and helped me adjust and FINE TUNE (like a car) certain beliefs and understandings.

Reading The Fastlane Millionaire is like taking advice from an older brother; something many of us did not have (that one person to help "guide" us). This book is your big brother, telling you what to do and WHAT NOT to do. I wish this big brother was there for my college years, would have helped fine tune my mindset!

It's one thing to think you're rich because you have your own business and making $xx,xxx a month working 6am to 6pm every day. It's ANOTHER TO KNOW YOU'RE RICH WHEN YOU NEVER NEED TO WORK A DAY IN YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A PASSIVE INCOME STREAM.

^^
This distinction never really hit me. I guess it's because I didn't think it's possible, or that it wasn't a goal because of how far-fetched it sounded. I use to think Johnny who owns his own restaurant and makes $200,000 a year is rich. But really he's not. He's working 7 days a week as the owner and has headaches up the yin yang. This is NOT a fastlane life style.

I'm incredibly content with knowing this distinction now which motivates me to push beyond the boundaries and THINK BIG. The sad thing is that I know how incredibly golden this book is now, and when I recommend it to some family member or my partners, they are "too busy" to read something. I think that's what hurts me the most is that I know this book can add value to someone's life but that the person isn't willing to take 1-2 hours at night to read The Fastlane Millionaire. I also pondered another thought and KNOW this book needs to be in every entrepreneur class in college/university. I've taken an entrepreneur class. WHAT'S IN THIS BOOK IS NOT TAUGHT THERE.

Thanks MJ. I know you've received hundreds of thousands of "thank yous", but it makes me feel good to say thanks to my invisible big brother. I will join the INSIDERS's club as I promised myself I would after reading the book. I really look forward to see what's hidden deep inside Alibaba's cave LOL. If there's anything this community and readers of your book could give back, it would be a Thank You Highway all for yourself to enjoy MJ. Really, this book has just pushed me to a whole new level. Cheers

thank-you

Blitz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
317%
Mar 25, 2016
Denver, CO
One of the few books that actually spurs you to do things differently. Probably worth 1000 times its cost. Thanks MJ

StuckInTheMud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Nov 8, 2015
Wales, UK
I've read TMF and almost finished reading it from cover to cover AGAIN. If there's a book to get you from just reading trying to find the "secret" to taking action, this is it! I've taken more action to creating something of my own since reading this book, than I have in my entire life. Even though I've only made a few £10s so far, it's a few more than I'd made previous to the book.

Many thanks to MJ - I highly recommend reading the book to ANYONE.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.