The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Razz

VPH: Value Per Hour
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
515%
Apr 15, 2016
Read and outline mapped for sharing. Kept it short for quick digestion, mental map of items.

Thanks MJ - helped provide some needed connections and tapped into a lot of existing concepts. Another perspective to embrace.

Razz

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• The Millionaire Fastlane Outline Mapped Razz.pdf
    40.8 KB · Views: 7

InnovateDesign

777 MPH
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Mar 16, 2016
Taxco, MX
Well, I listened to it in my car on my way to and from work and other destinations.

I think this book was one of the best books there is. It doesn't teach you how to get rich but more motivate you to teach yourself how to get rich. Every time I got to my destination, I had this feeling of empowerment to know that anything is possible once you put your mind to it.

The reason I listen to the book is that I decided to fill my empty car rides with knowledge and I think it was the wisest thing I have done lately. Why shouldn't I learn instead of zone out when I drive?

Now my question to you guys is, what is the next book I should listen to? Something that resembles this book in the teachings, not something that some fake millionaire is trying to preach.

Thank you! I am excited to start posting here and learning the ways of success.

Francois

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
567%
Apr 20, 2016
I've read the book, ok almost 252 pages... I've to take time because english isn't my native langage.
I'm from France but on the sea right know.
It's an amazing book where everybody can learn something !

Evelio

MarketingLoopholes.com
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 21, 2014
Miami
I've read the book a number of times. I go back to it from time to time when I need some mindset refreshing. Love the style and honesty in the writing. Favorite lesson or at least the one that has been the most impactful for me was the part on focusing on finding problems and creating solutions as a business model - this completely changed my life.

RYX

:)
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Mar 10, 2016
Dallas
Read it, and then bought a few copies to give to friends. Very approachable writing style and excellent delivery. TMF has a place in the best 10 books I've ever read in my life (and as someone with the typical overbearing Asian parents, this is no small feat!)

petkovic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Aug 28, 2015
Germany
I read it twice in the last 10 months or so. Now I can't help but look at any business I somehow come across through my CENTS glasses.

So much truth and the book is a physical representation of "providing massive value".

Thank you! You have made a big difference in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:

spooned

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 13, 2016
Read the book (well, listened to the audiobook), twice :D I really appreciate what I've learned.

madmoney

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Feb 25, 2016
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ[/QUOTe

all i can say is awesome

Eric Heckstall

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 25, 2016
Read Millionaire Fastlane !! Excellent book. I own a barbershop and have been in business 11 years but I feel like i've reached a ceiling. My market is oversaturated. After reading this book I'm re-thinking my approach to business and the product I want to be involved with.

Sociable

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Aug 5, 2015
Read it a few months ago! And just bought the audiobook so it plays in my ears to internalize the knowledge. Thank you MJ for giving us this huge value!

FiqqVales

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Aug 13, 2015
Malaysia
First time I've heard about this book is on some blackhat forum, insisting that TMF is a must read book for people who want to be successful. Listen to it using Audible trial (just want for free actually) but already bought a physical copy of the book. Definitely an eye-opener and introduces me to this wonderful forum.

Sebastien

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Apr 26, 2016
Belgium
Ok so... I found that forum first quite randomly, yesterday. Then I checked the 40p intro (I'm at half), but I can't wait to buy it.
I already have a business I try to get running. Let's see how this goes!

John Glazer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Apr 29, 2016
Hey MJ, read your book while working on my own project in Hong Kong this winter. I devour entrepreneur books, have read maybe 20 last year, and I have to say yours is the best one. Pretty much there with E-Myth Revisited. The Sidewalk and Slowlane chapters were pretty slow, because it's concepts I already know, but then BAM came the Fastlane chapters. Fantastic book, I already made a few friends read it.

I am actually reading it again now. :)

Stefanorz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 19, 2016
Brazil
I´m finishing the kindle version and i started to work on my ideas. I totally identified myself in the book, mainly in the 5-2 days scheme. It never make sense for me to retire old and sick 70 years old. @MJ DeMarco you are a inspiration for me to stop saying "i wait someday" and start NOW.

Singh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Feb 27, 2016
UK
Read the book despite being put of the cliché title and have to say it was one of very few things I can say I couldn't put down and read it over a whole weekend and have returned to it on an almost weekly basis. Definitely gave me the right mindset and a wakeup call to the reality of the 9-5 slowlane. Thanks MJ

flydavide

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 30, 2016
italy
Your book was the fastest I have ever read in my life. it's a school of life , I will never stop thanking you.
You gave me the right fuel I needed at this time in my life .. in 15 years as an entrepreneur I did not understand a shit ... now I'm going into action.
no, I've already started.
I can do it. thank you so much.

ModernAlpha

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
May 3, 2016
Long Island, New York
I'd like to give a huge THANK YOU to MJ DeMarco for writing Millionaire Fastlane , the best business book ever written? (has my vote haha). I've read over 200 self-development/business books and I'm blown away by this one! Every once in awhile I come across a book that I consider a "textbook".. something that needs to be studied and referenced over and over because it's filled with amazing content. Fastlane is that book for sure.

Finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane the other day, and I've already read many chapters over a second time taking notes. I've been working to build my digital/passive income for the last year and a half, and I'm balancing a few projects that all make some money.. so the CENTS Commandments are really helping me re-analyze my projects and to brainstorm new ideas that don't violate the Commandments!!!

michael40

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Dec 31, 2014
Seoul
Where can this book be found exactly? Looking to have it shipped to Korea..

Sent from my SM-G900L using Tapatalk

happycoder

Learning/Hustling the Fastlane
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2016
Ireland
Read the book two weeks ago, and listened to it on Audible. Great for the commutes home from your J-O-B when you plan to work on the Fastlane that evening :)

JoeyF

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
208%
Apr 17, 2016
Finished reading it this morning. It was a tremendous read.

The biggest takeaway for me is that I'm thinking much bigger than I was and eying up the exit in a few years where before liquidating for a big sum never crossed my mind and my goals were quite modest.

I've taken a hundred and one other things but I suppose the above was the most notable and I'm already making shifts thanks to that and some of the discussion I've had on here.

Thanks MJ!

Motion

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
May 11, 2016
England, UK
Hey MJ, I read it within a couple of days over the Christmas period, loved it and cemented a few ideas that have blossomed.

Last edited:

nichiseven

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Mar 1, 2016
I started reading it when I bought it around midnight my time. It's now 6am and I finished it an hour ago. Not bragging. I honestly couldn't tear myself away. I feel like someone just dumped a bucket of ice water over my head while I was sleeping. It's the shock I needed to wake me from my coma. Thank you.

Jennifer.h

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Mar 12, 2016
Wow! Thank you for writing this book @MJ DeMarco
You put into words many things that I already knew, but didn't know that I knew, and you pointed out some of my blind spots.

I am just starting my second business, I sold my first business and took a few years off, then I have been "looking around" for years, trying to find the right fit for me. I have found something that I feel is worthwhile, and I am in the prototyping phase. I plan to join the forum as an INSIDERS soon, looking forward to the resources available.

What wonderful contributions you have made... thank you from one of you many beneficiaries! Jennifer

FiftySeven

Sex. Power. World Domination.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
479%
Jan 18, 2015
LandoftheBlind where one-laser-eyed man is King
Read the autographed copy from 2016 Meetup - CENTS next! ;)

Thanks MJ!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.