The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

StompingAcorns

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Dec 11, 2015
Southeastern U.S.
finished it...time to get a progress thread started...

What a great idea. I've been thinking about accountability partners, and this may be a great way to accomplish that. That you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

StompingAcorns

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Dec 11, 2015
Southeastern U.S.
I read the Millioniare Fastlane, and that's how I found this forum. Finally, somebody put into a book what I've been trying to tell people all my life - and trying but failing miserably to accomplish all of my life. I'm highly creative in addition to being very logical, so I get ideas for all kinds of businesses all the time. Plus I spent 5 years coaching small business owners at a non profit. I have resisted starting many businesses I've thought about - partly because I couldn't get out of my own way, and partly because I was refused to believe being successful meant sacrificing your whole life. I saw first hand what MJ so clearly describes - where people turn a small business dream into a nightmare job. I believe in working smarter, not harder (although I have a high work ethic and also appreciate the importance of action and hard work.)

I have spent years reading internet marketing forums. So far, I'm very encouraged and impressed by the quality of this forum. Thank you, MJ, for a great book and a great place to collaborate!

NoRedBMW

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Dec 9, 2015
Read the book and it was the last kick I needed to start taking action towards my dreams, instead of believing those were things only "rich people" could do.

Buickestate

any colour as long as it comes with wood
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 4, 2015
Ontario
MJ, I just finished reading your book. the damn thing kept me up at night, even after I put my book mark in it closed it, put on my night stand and turned off the lights. Your words keep turning in my mind forcing me to think. I can see the errors of my past, where I've been misled, all the wrong information that was given to me by well intentioned people who didn't know better. this book has changed my thought patterns, in fact your book helped me win an argument with she who likes to be right just yesterday, all I had to do was show her the slowlane math that was the basis of her issue, then I showed her the fastlane math and thought pattern to the problem.......Thank you for changing my thought patterns. I already had most of these notions in my head but the gurus and slowlane advice had put my thoughts elsewhere.

As for using a lamborgini as a motivator, well when I was 18 one of my neighbours in Geneva Switzerland took delivery of his brand new lamborghini countach, it was NEON hot pink, with a matching neon hot pink interior, even the rims and rear wing were neon hot pink..... it churned my stomach and to this day I can't hear the word lamborghini without thinking of that hideous car.......I turned to the Porsche 959 after that....

One other point , is that I too use to drive Limo's in the 90's.....

Thanks again for a good book and opening my mind to change

Pat

Panamera Turbo S

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 24, 2015
I read the book The Millionaire Fastlane the second time! And guess what ? I will read it even more times because it is truly like a bible for any entrepreneur. MJ, if it wasn't you i would not probably was an employee rather than an employer!

Thank you so much for writing the book MJ, God bless you for your kind!

BrokenChains

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 3, 2015
I read This book in november 2015.. what about it? It is the most important book i ve ever read..nothing more i can tell you! Now i'm searching for my fastlane and i' m very focused on my targets.. This was not happened after reading the other "financial growth books".

And i found in This forum Also a way to improve my english (it is one of my goals) reading and partecipating in discussions ;)
I m very proud of our forum!!
A greeting from Italy ;)
Pietro

Inviato dal mio HTC One utilizzando Tapatalk

Duley

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Dec 20, 2015
I had this book keep popping up on Amazon as a suggestion. The title made me skeptical, but I finally noticed that this book had over 900 reviews and over four and a half star rating. So what the hell, I had an Audible credit to kill and figured it was worth a shot. I'm glad I did. The book was well written and easy to listen to as I finished it in a week. The book also led me here, where hopefully I can listen to conversations from some like-minded people on a similar path. Thanks MJ.

Tanja

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Dec 17, 2015
Netherlands
I 'read' the book, in audiobook-form from Audible. I liked the narration, and didn't think you came across 'hard' just a transparant truth that was good to hear. I will revisit the book again, because I'm sure that I'll learn different things after a while on this forum and pursuing my fast lane plan. Thanks for writing MJ.

Seeker

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Dec 21, 2015
Germany
I read the book last summer when I was on vacation in the south of france. Seeing all the luxury around me I was wondering if it is possible to have such a lifestyle not only for 2 weeks in a year but the whole time.
I've been silently reading the forum for some time now and feel like it's finally time to step up and participate.
The book is really great. Thank you MJ for writing it. Also liked your voice over in the fight mediocrity video.

Captain Jack

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 16, 2015
USA
I've had this book for a few years now and just re-read it for the fifth or sixth time. Never gets old!

Capt Jack

Tiger TT

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Dec 25, 2015
I've read the book 10 months ago. Since then I regularly
return to it and read different parts of it
again and again.

That "Weighted Average Decision Matrix" has
helped me a lot a few times by the way. So
thanks for including it in the book.

nem112

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Dec 22, 2015
I read the book last year and didn't use anything in it but I recently started my business.

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
Ok...to be honest? I received this book a week ago and is currently standing proudly on the top of my shelf among other cool books such as The 4 Hour Week, Your First $100 million, The E-Myth Revisited ant the list goes on...so your book is currently representing the rest of the squad, MJ. I had a plan of starting this book next week. However...thanks to all of you folks that posted your responses I will pause my life for today and read this book in a one go - this means that today is all-nighter for me.

I know for the fact that I will be drilling through (i.e. reading) this book a second time after I finish it today - to take some notes and do some analytical/critical thinking.

On I go!!! :)

Last edited:

G-99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jun 9, 2008
Read the book. Well, with in the last few years of having it, I have read it 10 times and now about half way through it again. So much good information I keep reading it.

G

GuestUser144

Read the book and thoroughly enjoyed it thanks MJ - now trying to get 'the misses' to read it too, will work on my sales pitch as she's not buying just yet...

"Home runs cannot be hit in the dugout" - MJ DeMarco

Ross Morgan

Fortch
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Dec 22, 2015
Valencia CA
I've read it twice now, took notes the second time. I think this book resonates on a deep, personal level to most people... highly skilled author.

Filipe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jan 4, 2016
Absolutely loved the book. Read it twice, will probably read it many more times in the future. The book's worth its weight in pure gold!

NewJamesBond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Nov 29, 2015
I read the Fastlane Millionaire... This book was really amazing. It made me realize even the current thing I'm doing, which is working, is completely unscalable. It's not a $1,000,000 idea. It doesn't have even really have the potential to be.

Is there like a "pocket book guide to The Fastlane Millionaire"? I would love to have a small copy to carry around with me.

Ross Morgan

Fortch
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Dec 22, 2015
Valencia CA
I read the Fastlane Millionaire... This book was really amazing. It made me realize even the current thing I'm doing, which is working, is completely unscalable. It's not a $1,000,000 idea. It doesn't have even really have the potential to be.

Is there like a "pocket book guide to The Fastlane Millionaire"? I would love to have a small copy to carry around with me.
You could make one with all checkpoint summaries at the end of each chapter.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.