The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

#nowhere

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jan 29, 2016
Germany
Hey MJ,

I'm a non native speaker and found your book easy2read and digest. Nevertheless I'll read it a second time..

Thanks for the great content, forum and advices. They made my life richer! Now it's up to me to execute, isn't it?

Thanks so much!

[HASHTAG]#nowhere[/HASHTAG] in Germany

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fathazard

Patience, Speed & Gratitude
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
435%
Jul 31, 2015
Sweden
Oh, so this is where you get that badge :)

I read it like 6 months ago :D

TheShark

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Sep 28, 2015
Montréal, Canada
Read the book. Loved it from cover to cover.
It changed my perspective. Made me realize that I'm an entrepreneur in my heart, who is an employee by default.
I'm now working on starting my business, but I have to do it by night, which really holds me back.

Thanks MJ for the kick in the B*** !

Last edited:

pinpi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 15, 2016
Just finished reading the book about 3 days ago and I can't wait to start implementing the concepts learned. MJ you completely changed my way of thinking. I'm ready for the fastlane.

Bobby_italy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Jan 19, 2016
Amazing read changed my view about a lot of business related things and made me realize where some people I know went right/wrong, connecting the book with "real life examples" makes you assimilate the content even better.

Thanks MJ!

-Bobby

Jeremy Groover

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Nov 26, 2014
Orlando Florida
Incredible book. It has defiantly earned a place on my bookshelf. The ideas and new outlook after reading the book are worth the read alone. Everything else is just the icing on the cake.

Tomekmeister

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jan 21, 2016
It really is life changing. Before reading, if I said "I wanna be a millionaire" I'd probably laugh inside my head thinking it's not possible. It completely changes your point of view on that "15 years of education to get a good job and slowly climb the ladder" thing.
I recommend it to everyone that is willing to be an entrepreneur.

Thank you MJ for sharing your knowledge and experiences with us. I hope I'll get there one day. Who knows, maybe even further?
Best regards :)

Deeraw

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 10, 2015
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky
Finished TMF once, and am currently reading it a second time, taking tons of notes.

MJ, I want you to know that I am hustling to become a success, so that I may one day meet you in person and thank you for everything.

Justin Gesso

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Jun 4, 2014
Colorado
Read it.

It put some awesome vocabulary and structure on concepts I've been part of over the last few years. Great work, and I've recommended it to everyone in my circle who wants more from life.

Twopro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Sep 28, 2014
Texas
I've read the book about a year ago and thinking about going for round 2

Rigged

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Dec 17, 2015
New York
I have finished the book a couple months ago. Very not dissapointed. Ever since I have finished the book I can not find rest. I am on the hunt for my freedom, I will grab it by the balls and never let it go! Thank you MJ!

Jasonjjc

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 14, 2016
AZ
MJ,

Finished reading the book today. Very eye opening. Thank you for empowering your readers to be in control of their own freedom. Your book has helped me to realign myself for the fast lane. My second year in the corporate world after college, and already can't imagine 40 more years of this. Thank you.

Torty Emmanuel

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Feb 10, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
I've read the TMF and I watch the whiteboard animations of the book and @MJ DeMarco's youtube interviews from time to time. I've started applying the lessons from the book. This book got me fired up to finish my game development tutorials and copywriting lessons. Soon I'll be launching my apps and games to the stores.

Thanks MJ for letting your light shine for others to step up out of their darkness.:tiphat:

shyles25

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 16, 2015
To be honest I started reading but then finished off by listening to the audiobook.

My favorite quote is "The greatest invention of mankind was the airplane because it defied the natural force of gravity and seemingly violated the laws of physics. How could something so heavy float in the air? What made Orville and Wilbur Wright’s achievement spectacular wasn’t just the act of
flying, but the act of breaking free from society’s gravitational pull."

I can resonate with that soooo much. Thanks MJ.

PTP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
766%
Dec 28, 2015
DFW, TX
Just finished the book and will be reading it again in a few months.

Belcher

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Feb 24, 2016
Australia
I was lucky enough to have a close friend introduce me to The Millionaires Fastlane. It's the greatest gift he has, or ever will give to me. Best book I've ever picked up. I even purchased a copy for my father (hopefully he can appreciate it as much as I do).
Thank you MJ.
I'll be introducing myself to the forum very soon. For now, I have work to do :tiphat:

ShaeStyle

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
350%
Feb 4, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Hello Mr. DeMarco,

I have just finished reading the book. YAY! I was a great read. It definitely hit home since I want to get out of Corporate America ASAP and create my own brand/empire; the Fastlane way! I will definitely read this book multiple times throughout my journey!

F-A-S-T-L-A-N-E-S-U-P-E-R-C-H-A-R-G-E-R

StevieB

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 23, 2016
I've read the book, very good read. Highly recommended.

rocketgt

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Dec 28, 2015
Honolulu
I've read the TMF and I watch the whiteboard animations of the book
Do you mean this one on MJ's YouTube channel?

There's another whiteboard animation of TMF by a youtuber named FightMediocrity. He says it's one of his favorite financial books but I'm not sure that he understands it. When he introduces the Slowlane he says, "This is the best strategy for most people." It's only a 6 minute video but he circles back at the end to repeat, "The best option for most people is probably still the Slowlane." Then in the comments he tells someone, "The most important thing to do in life is what you're passionate about." Sounds like "do what you love". Strike three.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.