The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Andrew Ward

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 29, 2015
Birmingham, UK
Read the book on My kindle and found myself highlighting many a statement. Also bought a second hard copy for my father.

What I liked about your book over the likes of Rich Dad Poor Dad was your writing style and methodical logical approach to your analysis. I get the impression you think and act in a similar way to myself so your stories and values really resonated with me and what I've been trying to achieve with some of my latest ventures.

shankssl

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 22, 2015
Read the book and loved it! Eye opening for someone completely new to entrepreneurial thinking like myself.

Crissco

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
74%
Aug 3, 2015
New York
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read it, finished it, reading it again and again to ingrain every part in my head.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ossie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 30, 2015
New York, NY
I just finished the audio book. I actually found it by mistake while researching bankruptcy. I am now more excited about the future but not quite sure how to use this forum. There are so many things that I must do to change my life. Not quite sure where to start but your book gave me many ideas. Good to know it is a process so time to start putting in the work and steps needed to put myself in a position to be able to take advantage of the fast lane.

Aleksandra88

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
238%
Nov 27, 2015
Poland
Read TMF , finished last week and got super motivated. Right now I'm in a process of gathering more information & doing reserch (thanks for the forum!). Hope to be able to create my own progress thread in near future!

PS. One thing I couldn't find in this forum is location-specific threads. Some countries have regulations (on business, whatever) that americans don't understand & can't imagine :) I'd love to see a part of the forum where people can bond over translating fastline into other realities.

carswest

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Nov 28, 2015
Los Angeles suburbs
MJ,

thank you very much for such a gift! I've finished it today, took me little over a week, three highlighters later ... fantastic stuff. Highlighted much of the book. This is definitely table book for me and my wife from now on, I will proof read it second time and bookmark it for quick reference in future.

I've read bunch of other books this year, went to seminars, listened to gurus ... this is by far the best info out there. If I could buy all copies for myself, I would, so nobody knows this info :) lol. just kidding. Seriously, you could make an online course out of this book and sell it for thousands of dollars. Value is there. The book gave me so much ideas, highlights. Just wow! I've been entrepreneur my whole life, and definitely I was not aware of many tricks that could get me to Fastlane already there. I was completely selfish, cared about my income...now I am embarrassed for myself. BUT I am super happy I got your book. Thank you again.

What surprises me though I have not read about the importance of goal setting and visualization. You've mentioned it only twice that it is important, but do you do it on regular basis? You say that perception is reality couple times in a book, but did you trick your reality of self-made success perception? Do you write your goals, affirmations daily? Do you visualize? Do you think it plays important role or not at all?

Second Saint

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jul 3, 2014
I've read the book three times and listened to it once! After a year of procrastinating I'm annoyed enough at myself to start acting on my ideas and use this forum in a more constructive manner.

Jay B

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 30, 2015
London, UK
Finished reading it for the second time in 3 weeks and bought the Audio Book. A lot of information is packed in into it, and I would like to know the synopsis/core points by heart so I can teach it and use it.
Thanks MJ, awesome work.

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Now that there are over 100,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Awesome and congrats on over 100k copies.

First picked up this book about two months ago, I have listened to the audiobook over three times whilst walking to and from college. Every time there's something new to take note of and question how the hell you missed that the last time you listened to it.

The main thing that really struck me was the idea of giving value, I knew about it but never realized how important it was and is for your business. I already had a small online eCommerce store but realized I was in it for the money--luckily that's been changed now.

Thank you for making this book. I would have never found this community which so far is looking pretty awesome. Nor would have I learn't your ideology of the 'fastlane' and how to get there. Either way, I'm applying what you have taught every day along with the great advice given by other members here.

Mr.Donnerhuhn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Aug 2, 2015
I finished The Millionaire Fastlane a few weeks ago! I loved it, and will probably be re-reading a few more times down the road. It offers a perfect mix of information, entertainment, and motivation!

My eternal thanks and gratitude to you, MJ!

Xenaris

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 7, 2015

Thanks, MJ

Hey MJ,

Finished the book you wrote, I absolutely love it! It was finally the book I've always needed. I was walking the sidewalk before I read it. I purchased all kinds of stupid things I didn't need (like a car I didn't need at all) and I didn't have the guts to pursue my neurological flatulation.. :p (ideas). This changed now and I will be entering the fastlane, more on this in my future posts :).

As a positive comment on your book : I'm glad you took the approach of changing someones mindset instead of being some kind of paradoxal guru who gives bad step-by-step advice how to get rich. (I've seen my fair share and you described it perfectly in your book.)

For this I am forever grateful to you!

Adeel Kothiwala

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Dec 8, 2015
Hey MJ,

Posting this to let you know that I read the book.

I want to start off by saying thank you. I don't know if I can thank you enough. This book really opened my eyes. You sparked this change inside me that makes me want to get up every morning and learn. I've never felt this motivated ever.

Again, Thank you!

Bit

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Dec 2, 2015
Boston, MA
Listened to the audio book and just purchased the physical copy for reference.

Awsome book again MJ, and like many people here, and the community you've built, I am happy to finally be here. Ready to move forward and do great things by effecting millions of people.

Ben Taylor

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Dec 7, 2015
I read the book about 3 years ago for the first time, and have read it two or three times since, but when I go back home at the end of the semester I'm going to read it again--this time with the intent to apply it.

extraordwealth

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Apr 12, 2014
I read the book for the first time last year and since then, my life has never been the same.

Thumbs up MJ

Born to impact and be impacted.

IGP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Aug 24, 2015
I read the book several years ago and just finished reading again a few months ago. My wife is half way through reading it now, as I want us to be on the same page when it comes to mapping out our future!

DogsBreakfast

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
335%
Mar 5, 2015
Finished reading the book 6 months ago but then got sidetracked in life not pursuing what I wanted. Going to read it again awesome book though, love the mindset of it.

Valle

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Apr 27, 2015
I've read the book and It changed the way I look at life completely.

Skickat från min C6903 via Tapatalk

Jonathan Boyd

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Nov 19, 2015
I've read the book - it lead me to this forum. Thank you MJ for taking the time to write the book and in such a straightforward and to-the-point manner. It is much appreciated.

Eaden

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 10, 2015
Ireland
Hello everyone,

I have read the book. Great one! Thanks MJ for your work.

PS: I sent a feedback email about the Appendix B of the book. I hope it will be useful. :)

ThinkDifferent

Banned
Read Fastlane!
Oct 1, 2015
Amsterdam
Read the book 4 months ago and was planning to join the forum too. I was very impressed by the writer and liked how he tried to make it a complete book.

It's in my top 3. I also loved "how to make friends and influence people" and when I was younger I LOVED "Rich dad Poor dad" even tho Kiyosaki says lots of dumb sht lately about MLM schemes.

I loved how MJ DeMarco rationalised great customer service by saying it's all about their expectations. It's so true. Often customers can become more loyal if you messed something up just because you dealt with the issue in a superior way.

I also loved how he created several principles to which a company could be tested to. I hope he will write more books! Maybe on managing companies? :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.