The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Gabino Luna

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 10, 2014
Been a week since I've read the book, and I really enjoyed it. The significance of process cannot be stressed enough! If you control anything it is your effort. Thanks for the great book.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted21961

Read the book, enjoyed it -- it's a great motivational tool and if 1% of readers would change their mindsets to Fastlane, then the author succeeded in terms of having great impact on humankind.

But I bet many people are disappointed after turning last page, because devil is in the details. Execution is really hard when it comes to actually doing it (but you already know that). So I treat this book more like an overview than a handbook. The forums, I think, can be a better source of those details (zen******* posts, for example). On the other hand, if someone still doesn't know what to do next (i.e. learning about execution by experiencing it in real life), then one is probably born not to be entrepreneur.

PS. The cover is rather repelling IMHO.

Cybria

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 3, 2014
Accra, Ghana
I just finished the book, and it really was a game changer for me. I now know that "get rich quick" is possible if you go about it the right way. Thank you, MJ. :)

Spartan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Mar 3, 2014
Read the book twice! Great read both times. Learned new things each time. It is one of my favorites!

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Read it and it sparked up the ignition to get my a$$ on the road and drive!

Tony Nguyen

Action is the foundational key to all success.
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Mar 21, 2014
I've read the book, excellent educational value, learn quiet a lot and hopefully i can apply the knowledge to my future ventures. Thanks for opening my eyes and expanding my mind M.J Demarco! time to S-U-P-E-R-C-H-A-R-G-E my vehicle and head to the fast lane. Vroom! Vroom!

Olympus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Sep 11, 2010
I read the book quite a while ago. Never posted much, but trying to change that now. Thanks for writing it and showing me the light. Things haven't been the same since. What a difference a couple of books and time can have on you!

Paleo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Mar 3, 2014
Bought the ebook through Amazon yesterday and read the entire thing last night via the Kindle phone app during a 12 hour overnight shift at my terrible job-the only good point of which is that I have a lot of unsupervised downtime....:rolleyes:

Tons of great insights and what I call RealTalk- meaning a description of reality as it actually is without the feel good pablum that most people insist on swallowing.

The core of the book is the CENTS concept- an analytical tool which in most cases is going to tell you quickly whether an opportunity you are considering is worth pursing as a path to financial freedom. Most people spend their lives running as fast as they can without realizing until it's too late that they are running on the wrong road, one that leads into a swamp that they eventually can't escape from. CENTS helps you choose one of the roads that leads upward along the rideglines so that, even if you stumble and fall occasionally or get lost sometimes, at least you know you are in a generally ascending trajectory and have ever improving odds of reaching the heights.

Thanks MJ, I look forward to participating the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jak

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jan 20, 2014
Pensacola, FL
I've read it! It has to be the most no-nonsense actionable book I've read on the subject. Thank you for putting in the hard work, not just to go fastlane for yourself, but for all of us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

S. Brown

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Mar 23, 2014
Tampa Bay, Fl
TMF is the best entrepreneurial/business book I have ever read. The tone of the book is so honest that you can't but help go fastlane and have the right mindset to achieve wealth and providing value to others.

MVProduct

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Dec 12, 2013
I read the book a while ago and review it regularly. I've read tons of entrepreneur/business books by other others, but TMF really hit home. Really enjoyed it and it definitely goes down as one of my favourite entrepreneur/business books of all time. Beautiful work, MJ.

Chadi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Mar 19, 2014
Read the book a couple of years ago but missed out on joining this community. Glad to be getting back on track.

lincoln84

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Feb 28, 2014
Tallinn, Estonia
This book was seriously amazing ! Although i am only 18 years old, i have already struggled very much with my financial situation and i started to accept it like my destiny. But after reading this book, it gave me a lot of motivation do continue pushing forward. I am a new member here and i will be doing soon my introduction thread and also a business thread. Thank you very much MJ ! :)

daneker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 6, 2014
Just finished the book. It exceeded my expectations and I learned quite a bit. Now for the commitment and execution...

Thanks for the great read, MJ!

Jak

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jan 20, 2014
Pensacola, FL
Have read the book for the second time! Have a more deeper understanding the second time around. An outstanding book!

I'm also beginning to read it a second time. This time with a pad and pen for notes.

Napoolion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Feb 8, 2014
I have readed it. :)

I also listen it with my ears when I am jogging or working out for second time. :)

Last edited:

Erik Heyl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 31, 2014
Read this and will read it again as it's one of those that takes multiple readings to really get it. I'm very glad I grabbed this and will get the audiobook as well.

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
a while ago I recommended the book to someone on Facebook. Look what he sent me today:

Capture.PNG

mt_myke

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Mar 25, 2014
Montana
I read the book over Christmas. Now I'm reading one of the other books recommended in it, as well as starting to go over posts in this forum.

HardParked13

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 15, 2013
VA
MJ, thanks for opening me up to a different perspective on life. I was being conditioned to live a life of servitude and being trained to accept it as the only option. Forget that. I lived and ran an ebay store out of my car for a bit and that's when I came across your book and I couldn't have asked for better timing. Now it's time for me to be a frontrunner, open new doors, and leave them cracked for the entrepreneurs behind me. You are the man.

Stubbers

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Feb 27, 2014
Borington, Ontario
Thanks MJ for a brilliant book, how you were able to articulate everything is amazing! It helped explain many principles I half arsed knew were true. The biggest distraction for me was buying the kindle version and seeing the link to this forum ... I've just now ordered the paperback and time to get fired up!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.