The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

teebs

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Dec 1, 2013
Maine
Read it and can say it is the best one I have read and makes the best sense of this whole idea of earning money, learning a life lesson, and how to make money while enjoying life... I have read many how to books over the years and they mostly dance around the bottom line of how to actually get to make it out here, but I really believe that this book will do it for me with what I already know and with what you have given us all in this most magnificent book of all time.. Thanx again and I will be posting here a little down the road.

PeeVee

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Dec 17, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I read the book and it gave me the shift of mindset I needed. Applying it to my new business. I love MJ's writing style. It's like he is speaking to you directly in a no nonsense tone.

My life is changing daily, I am taking much more action and my dreams are coming into focus.

Thanks MJ!

McCoyH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jul 28, 2013
Iowa
does this mean I get the badge for reading the book? haha

avispa

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Dec 13, 2013
I have been wondering how members earn that badge. I thought it might be when you start a Success story, or have something valuable to other members.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LuckyPup

Opportunity + Preparation = Success
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
Now that there are tens of thousands of copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I read it early this year. Time to read it again, since I've derailed myself! It's become a seminal work for me, and one I'll read yearly. MJ, do you plan to work on a follow-up, or any other book?

LuckyPup

Opportunity + Preparation = Success
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Aug 2, 2012
Midwest USA
I've read the book. It should be read in school ;)
I agree wholeheartedly. It would be brilliant to include MFL and other related books as part of the high school curriculum.
. If MFL

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ

Don Dano

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Dec 22, 2013
The Netherlands
I have read the book on my flight back home (The Netherlands).
The next day I started my Magento e-Commerce outsourcing company!

I had fallen in many Guru traps before. Thank you MJ for finally giving us the truth straight up.

ralphT

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
45%
Mar 25, 2012
South FL
I've read this book twice, and plan on skimming through it at least twice a year to refresh my memory of all the great points he touches on. Looking forward to his next one big time!

Dayyum

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 13, 2013
I've read the book. It completely changed my attitude and vision. I felt like I already understood most of the concepts in the book, but I've never read anything that tied everything together so well. It's like my working career finally "clicked" after reading this book. I can finally see the big picture to creating and building wealth.

Greyson F

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Dec 8, 2013
I have the book read, I also would love to learn more about the five money tree systems in depth; I would most definitely buy another book written for the explanation of that concept. The downside of being young like I am is that some of the ways that you went through that chapter left me with holes and unanswered questions to the different markets/concepts/combinations that the money tree systems held.

Great book, and my journey has started!

SerpKing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
205%
Jun 6, 2013
I read the book about a year ago, I'm actually in the middle of re-reading it now.

My business was doing fairly well when I first read the book, however I realized that it was violating the commandment of control in multiple ways.

To make a long story short, many changes were made and things are better than ever.

Big thanks to MJ/The Millionaire Fastlane for instigating some necessary change in my business. Happy holidays!

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
MJ, I have read the book. Thanks!

mzee99

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Apr 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Read the book about a year ago. It was great. Now that I understand a little more about business, I'm going to read it again! Thanks MJ!

bossadolfo22

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Sep 23, 2013
Hello MJ De Marco. I am from Venezuela and I am still lerning English. But I've read it. And now I'm re-read it your book. It is great!. I have bought others books about the same topic, but your book is my favorite. Thanks.

MorgothBauglir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Dec 23, 2013
Devoured it, then immediately signed up here, and a few family members received it for Christmas.

What a kick up the a$$ with some real home truths. I can never go back now.

AlexanderV

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
341%
Dec 3, 2013
Ontario
I just read the book. From start to finish I couldn't put it down because I was learning so much in every chapter.

The part that resonates the most with me is when MJ explains that we should focus on solving needs rather than chasing money.

I will definitely recommend the to anyone.

Thanks MJ !

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Icon updates have been made. In the future, they should only take an hour or so from the posting being made. Thanks for posting the feedbacks! :)

MHolland

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Dec 26, 2013
Now that there are tens of thousands of copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges. (Private forum, more PM storage, etc.)

Thanks, MJ

Not only have I read TMF but have already applied the principles of your teachings MJ to create my very own fast lane project! Thanks for sharing your amazing knowledge. Your book gave me the kick in the pants that I desperately needed to finally create something that will afford me freedom for years to come!

Blue Lion

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Dec 30, 2013
Asia
Randomly stumbled upon this website and just bought and read the book. What a great read! I'm currently working in Finance in HK, but trying to start up a fastlane venture. Thanks MJ!

brob742

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Jan 18, 2012
Albuquerque, NM

Thanks, MJ

Found the FF after reading the TMF in early 2012. I'm a huge business book reader and MJ's book is still at the top for me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.