The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Magik

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
255%
Sep 23, 2013
I've read it, and will soon go back and read it again. I'm also going to get my dad a copy. My dad was once a Fastlane entrepreneur. He started a video rental business in the 80s (before Blockbuster and other big chains), and had a second business that bought and sold used videos (operated both out of the same office). He almost sold off and made a fortune, but the deal fell through, and he went bankrupt in the late 90s when the business model changed. I've learned a lot from what he did right, and what he did wrong. The next order of business is to get him a copy.

Tony I

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Apr 9, 2013
MA
I've read the book twice. No BS, it changed my life.

Waiting on your next book. Thank MJ.

GerTex

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Oct 18, 2012
Arlington, Texas
Read the book and loved it.

More importantly have given away around 20 hard copies of it and recommended it to many others. Sad though that some people even with copy in hand STILL won't take the time to read it. This can literally change your life...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

netito

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 13, 2012
I've read the millionaire FastLane book twice by now. In my opinion is one of the best business, entrepreneurship book of this era. The Think and Grow Rich book did phenomenal transformations to thousands of people around the world in the 40's, 50's, 60's but now The Millionaire FastLane Book is doing the same thing with this new generation of people. Thanks for this great book.

Jeift

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 30, 2012
California
Read the book twice and now its off to a close friend to read! I've been lurking on this site for a year and have ingested an additional wealth of knowledge. Thanks for everything MJ.

Bruh

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
May 31, 2013
I read it and loved it. Now I'm on the forum, and I have tons more to read. Time to execute!

BrianPM

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Oct 9, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Probably my favorite book on business learning reading; says what he actually thinks and not the generally accepted PC stuff. Have talked about it to a number of ppl already. Stimulated some passions and stirring ideas in me. Great book!

FastLearner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 3, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
Read the book approximately 5-6 times since August.

milestone

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 24, 2013
I've read in English. Now I made a summary of book from my notes from first reading, and I will read it again in my mother language. I love it !

H

Hosselem

I have read the book. Thanks for the inspiring material.

And the audio book turns my car into a mobile university while I'm on the way to my slowlane job.

Tlcalis

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 25, 2012
Great book MJ I like your honestly on what it really takes to succed :thumbsup:
I don't think I'm going to be starting a business at the moment
But sure I need to stop F*cking around and take control of my life and accomplish my lifestyle dreams, goals and aspirations.
I really liked your article on stop making excuses and move away etc :)

Topher

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 16, 2012
Broomfield, CO
I read parts of this book every time I feel stuck or beaten down. Probably read it 10 times by now, and I learn something new every time. Keep up the good work, MJ!

Twista

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
79%
Oct 13, 2013
Alabama
Read the book. (Awesome book btw!) Joined the forum. Learning new things each day. Making progress! Thanks MJ!

JimPellerin

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 19, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I have just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane . I have read over 500 books on business development, self help, finance, sales, marketing, etc. I have been working on my fortune for many years and couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong. I was listening to nd taking the wrong advice. Finally ..... you books makes sense.

Chris R

Desire. Logic. Fear.
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Oct 9, 2013
I read it a few years ago (how time flies, eh?) and actually have an original signed copy from the first batch.

formynextsong

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Oct 21, 2013
I read the book! I recommend it a lot to others - anyone who will listen. I've also watched the videos over and over, and am going to listen to the CD version of the book just to make sure I 'got it' to override my previous programming:smxB:

RHL

The coaching was a joke guys.
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
747%
Oct 22, 2013
PA/NJ

Cloaked_Isotope

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Sep 19, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Finished the book a few days ago and have already recommended it to many friends. Just got rid of all my old (useless) college text books, but this one will stay on the shelf for good. Thanks for all the candid information!

davidorich

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 22, 2013
Wow! Reading through “â€The Millionaire Fastlane†for the 3rd time in the last 20 months. It’s beginning to really hit home. The chapter on choices (chapter 23) really hit me this time- i can now see how one wrong choice has led to another and another leading me to where i am right now. I'm changing course right away!

My aha! moment came as i read through "wealth's industrial revolution" and the "parable of fastlane wealth"- (chapter 16). I realize that I've been using the old system- trying to build my business using the traditional brick and mortar model- instead of switching to "Information Age" business models. Been working so hard like "Azur" and going nowhere.

Thanks a lot MJ. I'm taking charge, making right choices and I'm switching over to the fastlane... big time.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.