The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

lookingahead

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Nov 21, 2010
I just finished the book about a day ago(even thought I've been reading it since August, yea school is a killer on free time) It was a FANTASTIC read, it completely changed the way I've thought about school/finances/ etc. I'm on my way now to pursuing my business(more on that later). The book is excellent and I highly recommend it to anyone who has not read it yet.

wiredniko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Dec 31, 2011
Finished the book about three minutes ago. Extensive notes where taken.Some ideas were confirmed, lots of new realizations were made. Time to take action

NY_Scouse

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 2, 2012
Just Finished my first read. Will be starting again. Great stuff that really resonated with me after 10 years in the corporate grind. Being in middle management has taken all the joy out of work and I am ready to manage myself again!

Future Ed

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Dec 8, 2011
UK
I've read the book, and I think it's great.

I keep going back to the book, reading back and forth between the individual chapters.

I'll be reading through from start to finish again now, and at least a few more times in the near future I'm predicting.

Thanks MJ!

Erwan

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 30, 2011
France
I've read the book!

Probably the best one I have ever read on the subject.

I will certainly read it one or several more times.

Thanks MJ!

BeingChewsie

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Aug 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
We read it this weekend, twice!

Easy to understand, direct, and incredibly helpful.

Sue

Barry

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 27, 2011
Jamaica
I've Read the book

unpinkpanther

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 15, 2010
MJ, your book helped answer some nagging questions I had about wealth creation.

Thank you.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
read the book!
and as always M.J. thank you for all you do and have already done to help others realize and reach their goals!

process_junkie

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 16, 2012
Wow!

While reading this books I faced a lot of life awakening slaps. I've heard a lot of times that the most important thing is time but never understood it until read this book. I'm very thankful that I met this book before I bought a lot of BS. I have a lot of questions but I'm glad. Because it's better to have them than thinking you know everything. I wanted to write "I hope" but I'll write I will earn my money and then thank you again. Buy you expensive complementary dinner perhaps, but again I'm catching myself on event :p

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I just bought: 'The Millionaire Fastlane : Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime.' by MJ DeMarco
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more
Is the financial plan of mediocrity -- a dream-stealing, soul-sucking dogma known as "The Slowlane" your plan for creating wealth? You know how it goes; it sounds a lil something like this: "Go to school, get a good job, save 10% of your paycheck, buy a used car, cancel the movie channels, quit drinking expensive Starbucks mocha lattes, save and penny-pinch your life

I read it previously and now I am purchasing my own copy. I think my favorite part was the Fastlane Commandments: now I know what my idea needs to have in order to be fastlane.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
All icons added. Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on TMF ! =)

kirrubi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Dec 26, 2011
California
thank you MJ the more i read the book more i learn you did a great job its just what i think but well organize for the money i paid one of my best deals

Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WalterBellhaven

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jan 12, 2012
Southern California
I've read the book, and it's helped me crystallize some of the various business ideas I've had floating around in my head lately. Now I need to start executing and find out for real what exactly the market wants. Thanks for the motivation & direction, MJ.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.