The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

BastiD

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 17, 2023
I’ve heard the audio book and now read it again to summarize the key points.

Jcmont

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 18, 2023
I just finished The Millionaire Fastlane ! It completely resonated with me and confirmed beliefs which I've had, but hadn't completely believed in. I expect the book to set me on a new life course.

1stmillion

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 20, 2023
Germany
As someone who knew, since a few years, the Matrix is real but couldn't really understand where it started and how to defend it, this book is like an x-ray that shows you the truth about the world.

This book will be my #1 recommendation for anyone who asks me how the matrix works.

Gruman

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 22, 2023
Read the book years ago and planning to revisit again this year. It’s been too long.

Ayoubmah

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 24, 2023
Nu er meer dan 500.000 exemplaren in het wild bestaan, vertalingen in meerdere talen, enz., is dit de draad om me te laten weten dat je The Millionaire Fastlane hebt gelezen.

Als je het boek leest, post dan hier en je krijgt een pictogram onder je schermnaam en extra forumrechten.

Voel je vrij om ook je opmerkingen over het boek te plaatsen!

Bedankt, MJ
An real eye opener!

YaboY0P

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 24, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I am a little late to the party, but I just finished the book 10 minutes ago and hope that is enough to get some forum privileges. Willing to verify by answering questions if needed.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

the hawk of dawn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 3, 2023
England
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
read the book! fantastic book, 10/10, just cuts straight to the point. thanks a lot mj, im still young so i can't go ahead and start a whole company or something, but having this knowledge and understanding the world of finance around me has been an enlightening experience, especially with your awesome writing style.

Bence Ur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Aug 24, 2023
I've read the book (Millionaire Fastlane ), that's how I found this forum. I liked the CENTS framework the most from the book. I also like the whole philosophy of this "fastlane" mindset, as described in the book.

togunkua

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 25, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and immediately told my wife it was a must-read. I wish I would have found it sooner.

hrsh777

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 25, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I found out about MJ DeMarco from James Jani. Then I read all of MJ's work and havent been able to sleep since.

NicolasG

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 23, 2023
Hi,

I bought this book (French translation) without much conviction, just to change my mind, to escape from work days during public transport journeys.
As I don't read much, this was the way to get back on my feet. The more I read the more I realized that someone was telling my story... So I kept reading to find out where my life would lead.
Now that I have read the book, I realize that I am wasting my time being an employee and that my deep convictions to accomplish something are not dead.

pauljm3030@gmail

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 26, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I love the section on passion. The fact that most people stay in The Slowlane because of comfort level and contenment, the Fastlane mindset allows me to think outside the box and find a NEED for solutions to a problem. I don't need to follow close minded people, but people who inspire greatness.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.