The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

SovereignEagle

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
467%
Jul 28, 2023
I have the pleasure of declaring that I have read the Millionaire Fastlane . I first listened to the audiobook some while back while I was working at sea. Then I forgot about it and did just about everything wrong that you could imagine.

Then I listened to it again a couple of months ago and it blew my mind in more ways than I could list. It drilled home exactly WHY I had failed so spectacularly in every endeavour I had thrown myself into.

Over the past 2 weeks I read the actual book so I could make detailed notes from it. A truly life-changing book - the one I should have taken seriously from the beginning. But better now than never at all.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ScreamingClown

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 10, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and it was great, I'd go as far as to say it has applications outside of building a business.

Lou7

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Aug 10, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
Read it! The most important thing for me was that it gave me a sense of urgency

SchmingusBingus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 11, 2023
Belgrade, Serbia

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, badabing bada-boom!

JuneSN

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 10, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Just finished the book. Shared it with my sister when I was just quarter way through. Now we're calling it our "bible" :).
So excited to start on my Fastlane journey!

Dalton C

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 11, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Finished it a couple months ago for the first time, have listened to the audio version multiple times!!!

dlokazip

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 11, 2023
Rereading it now after a few years. Taking notes this time.

TinayeG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 12, 2023
Zimbabwe, Africa
I read the book and i have to say it really opened my eyes to the "illusion" that has been sold to me and many more by both friends and family. Iam very grateful to MJ DeMarco for putting his experiences and actions into words that I would've taken me and others years (if not ever) to have. As a starting point for my goal to get to financial freedom, i think the Millionaire Fastlane did a very good effect on me and my perception of money. I hope joining the forum and embarking on this journey is a story i can someday put in words that will benefit someone as much as MJ has done.

Thank You and i hope in 5 to 10 years i can reflect to these days when your book led to all the good (and bad) actions, decisions etc that iam yet to do and be moreeee grateful than iam today for the benefit i would have reaped from all.

BjorniKD

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Aug 8, 2023
Albania

Thanks, MJ
I have read the Millionaire Fastlane .

Frodo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 5, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book. It's great !

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
4 years after my fist read I finally got my paperback version.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 3

Joe Yuan

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 13, 2023
I've read all 3 of unscripted series

Thanks, MJ
in

MrRiaos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 31, 2023
I'm almost done reading it (88%), but I am too eager to start being here at this forum! I will report back when I have completed the book!

rahulranganathan

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 13, 2023
Just read the book, what a shift in mindset. No more slowlane, fastlane it is. and my own software company.

rakesh3

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jul 23, 2023
Read the book a couple of weeks back, loved the NESCT(1.Need, 2.Entry, 3.Control, 4.Scale, 5.Time) principles

tazaxer

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 5, 2023
Greece
I finally finished the book, I’ll write a more detailed post later but for now I just wanted to say it here. I think it’s a great book and it really over-delivers in value. I do want to recommended to a few friends, I can imagine them laughing at the title though. Anyway, great book 10/10 for sure!

xhe

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 12, 2023
I've read the book! It was more eye opening than all the videos/podcasts out there.

ElenaPatrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 13, 2023
Front Royal, VA
I have read this book and now have 3 other people reading it at the same time! I sent 2 copies, and another overheard my conversation and bought it online while I was talking. Honestly, 100% true, this book changed my life! I see NOTHING the same anymore. It's so hard to describe, but not so hard to describe. If you read it, that statement makes sense. ;).

I have read countless (and I do mean countless) business books, but nothing ever like this one and it is absolutely my favorite!!! HOWEVER ... I am in the throws of Unscripted and it's running a VERY CLOSE 2nd!!! I look forward to the moment I have to read during the day just to continue.

Cannot express my gratitude enough for the book(s) and the emails and forum here. I'm embarking on a grand journey and this is going to keep me on track I know!

I found out about this book quite by accident and if I hadn't been paying keen attention, it would have passed me by. I'm so, so grateful!

EVERYONE, and I do mean EVERYONE, should read this book!!

kristjanari

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 15, 2023
I just finished the book. Great read. I started a business a year ago that hasn’t taken off because I’m constantly evaluating if the idea is good enough. The book opened my eyes, execution is king and ideas are pawns. Time to execute.

Tommy888

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 15, 2023
I read this book and it changed my perception of the world and am working rightnow on my Fastlane business.

Dioji

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
May 2, 2023
I read the book, although I hope that you'll give more examples of finding a viable business option. Great read overall though. Thank you MJ for changing the course of my life.

Lualpasá

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jun 30, 2023

Thanks

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book. Thank you for the awakening and the opportunity to be part of this community.

I had the goal to become financially literate by reading 10 carefully chosen books based on internet's and youtubers' opinions and reviews. The MF was 10th. After finishing it I realized 2 things:
1.- I wasted my time on 8 of them.
2.- I needed to go read Unscripted and The Great Rat Race Scape.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.