The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Emmanuel Peter

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 2, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book.. blowed my mind, felt so empower to know that I could achieve my dream; freedom at youthful age..

jw2112j

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 24, 2023
St. Louis, MO
Just finished my second read of The Millionaire Fastlane ; even better a second time around! I've read all of the popular investing/entrepreneurial best-sellers but this one is the best. Loved Mr. DeMarco's no-nonsense approach and as a car guy, all of the driving metaphors really hit home and made things easy to understand. Feel like I've found a kindred spirit through this book and will hopefully meet others through this forum.

BrotherBhunru

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 3, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, an eye opener for my future. Can't wait to see what's in store!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RobG

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 3, 2023
If somebody asked me for one book for life - this would be The Millionaire Fastlane easily.

My favorite takeaways:
- make someday today, there is never a perfect time
- the value of time
- anything that steals time and doesn't have the power to free time is the liability and not the asset
- CENTS framework, decision-making matrix and roads to wealth distinction
- be a producer, not a consumer
- focus on a process, not an event
- the amount of money in your life is a reflection of the amount of value you have given to others
- many times success comes from better execution of the existing idea rather than inventing something new
- execution is what counts not an idea
- complaints represent unmet needs
- excellent customer service is crucial
- price conveys value
- time isn't the issue - desire and passion are (committed fastlaners build wealth while interested fastlaners build excuses)

Thank you MJ for this eye-opening book :)
Eye opening, no holds barred book

Yea, I read it.

RobG

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 3, 2023
Just finished my second read of The Millionaire Fastlane ; even better a second time around! I've read all of the popular investing/entrepreneurial best-sellers but this one is the best. Loved Mr. DeMarco's no-nonsense approach and as a car guy, all of the driving metaphors really hit home and made things easy to understand. Feel like I've found a kindred spirit through this book and will hopefully meet others through this forum.
The fart box stuff was kinda hilarious.

jruiz

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 24, 2023

Thanks, MJ
read :)

StriderRider

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 4, 2023
Colorado

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

tuckerlawnyc

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 4, 2023
New York, NY

Thanks, MJ
done

Jmora92

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 17, 2023

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
MJ, you've probably heard this millions of times, but your book has changed my mindset. I can't stop recommending the books to others but it seems that people have lost their ability to read due to popular social media apps like IG and TikTok. I'm currently re-reading TMF for the 3 time but this time I'm highlighting and taking notes on the chapter summary portion to help me retain all the info. I want to understand everything the book has to offer.

Sincerely,

Jose

mJayne

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 5, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, truly amazing content. The five Commandments are awesome, Thanks a lot MJ!!

Nielz

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 6, 2023
I have already read it 2-3 through, fantastic story.

Angel Meza

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Feb 20, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Thank you for providing value to other people like myself. I have to say reading all 3 of your books has changed the trajectory of my life and has pointed me into the right direction in which i want to go

Jason.Ryu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 7, 2023
Finished the book a couple of days back. It's truly amazing and I want to learn more from like-minded people.

G

Guest129484

Phenomenal book! I respect my time vastly more than I did before I picked up the book. I value my time exponentially more than before I picked it up.

Lochlan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 9, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Great book finished it around 2 weeks ago now

EngineerThis

Accelerate your New Product Launch!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
184%
Nov 26, 2014
Traverse City, MI
Long overdue to post here but I read the Fastlane back in 2020 and it cemented in my brain ideas that I already knew were true deep down… ideas that I experienced when I was younger buying and selling video game consoles/iPods/ and trading cards… that were then beat out of me with school, college, and a white collar job. So thankful for this work!

ch29459

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 9, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read this recently and really changed my way of thinking.

Gotty

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 5, 2023
Australia
Couldn't put it down.

The book hammered home truths, the same lessons which can be found in old literature.
For me. It gave weight and visible probability to more philosophical principles.
What I want IS possible. If I make it happen.

“If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything.”
― Miyamoto Musashi

MJ cracked how the universe works and describes it in his words.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.