The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Gappie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 12, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read the book!

nagualdev

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Aug 7, 2017
Spain
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, twice :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ahmetkamil

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 3, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I am reading it now. Expect to finish it soon. It is good read , I actually knew this forum through the book :) hope you can accept me in this lovely family.

dontskiptheproce

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 17, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

kotvič

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 17, 2023
I have read the book too!
It might seem simplike, but It was the best book I have read in last year for sure and maybe even in life.

I like the mathematical view and the CENTS/ and other acronyms for succes. Also big fan of writing style MJ!

Ronni Oslo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 11, 2023
I read the book in 4 days. Could not put it down. I'm 38, work for a company I hate, with a job that's killing the fun of life. Been looking for chance to do something for myself for a while and came across this book. So glad that I did, because it was what I needed to hear/read.

IN DONE. DONE with worrying about paychecks for the rest of my life, done with working for people who treat you like a replaceable dummy, done with seeing all my dreams vanish as the years go by. I'M DONE...

So, now, I start the research, now I start, my life, my way, my dreams, my chance...

Thanks MJ (insert heart emoji, because I don't know how ;))

Carl C.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 11, 2023
Like having your world hit by a meteor and then terraforming everything about it.

burrex

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jul 20, 2023
Read the book (listened to the audiobook three times)

AidanL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jun 3, 2020
UK
Read the book, and then the next book I tried to read (some sort of other self-help/development book) I couldn't get through because it just wasn't DeMarco. I love the way he just says it as it is, this other author just felt like he was trying too hard to sound smart and it put me right off the book.

VanIsle_Mike

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 20, 2023
Canada
I just finished the audiobook on a long road trip and immediately bought the kindle version. This changed the way I think about money and really opened my eyes. Every book I’ve read until now has been advocating a “slow lane” approach.

CYRUS PR

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 18, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read it!

boostmyprofit

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 20, 2023
Just finished listening to the audio version of the book on audible. Great book. I have recommended it to two people already and will listen to it again

royroycc

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 23, 2023
I've not finished reading a book from cover to cover for a long time. Thanks to TMF and MJ. You've kicked started my "process" too.

furioushamster

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 23, 2023
Indonesia
I have read the book. It certainly changed how I view entrepreneurship. The books did good job on explaining what constitute a good business (5 Commandments).

The book also give a glimpse into starting a business that focuses on serving individuals (build a business that serves a million of customer with $1 profit each).

I came to this forum to see stories of another fastlaner that built a business that serves another business (a business that serves a hundred of customers with $10000 profit each).

TimOR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 12, 2021
I read the book. It was unlike any business book I have read before. M J pulls no punches and really pushes you to achieve in your journey to financial success.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

brainy

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 23, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the amazing book!

Pakr93

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 15, 2015
I read the book many years ago for the 1st time. It changed the way I started seeing the world but I was too comfortable (and probably immature) to take any action.

I'm sick of living my life the way I'm living it now, and make other people rich. I'm going through my FTE right now. I'm ready to take action!

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.