The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

HarryWatson00

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 1, 2013
I read this book back in 2013 when I originally joined the forum. I can say that applying the learnings from the book has absolutely been vital in my career. Going to brush up on it again as a "check" of myself. Thanks for the book and all the work on the forum.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jun Le Tan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 16, 2023
This book had completely changed my mind about money. I used to think true wealth came from having fancy cars and a big house but it really came from having freedom. Before reading this book I already started caring about my financial plan. However, my financial plan was the slow lane plan which would mean get rich slow instead of get rich quick which was not my plan. So after reading this book, I had a different mindset about wealth and switched over to the fast lane mindset. This was really a life changing book!

ReneFelix

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 14, 2023
Finished that book.
Also listen to it on Audible every now and then.
Opened my eyes pretty much and shifted my perspective about what I should spend my time for.
Thanks

Mikeeyy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 17, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read this book awhile back. Took me some time to join this forum. Great book over all. I’m the kind of person who likes to learn about new philosophies and different ways of thinking. And MJ has introduced me to a totally different way to view finance, business and life in general.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gschmi13

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jun 17, 2023
I've listened to all of the audiobooks - does that count?

alfonsu

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 17, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
read it!!

folk33

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 15, 2023
Read the book back in the day, was too young I had some small projects, but I ended up "settling" anyways. In any case, it was a great read, especially for young kids starting up, now these days the concepts are most common but it is still the way it is written it is a combo of firing you up and giving you insight.

Naïm Rhioui

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 29, 2023

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
read the book

ErickMendez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jun 14, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book, Glad to be on this forum!

SpinnerRedPenny

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Jun 20, 2023
USA or Europe

MichaelO

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 11, 2023
I found this book as suggested content after finishing another book on audible which I felt bit shaky about. it starts with 4 and encourage hiring assistant from India to do your work for you..

Anyway the fastlane book is amazing and it feels right and I think it saved me a lot of time from looking in the wrong direction. Provide real value to people!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.