The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

DougieFresh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 25, 2023
NYC
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Love this book! Particularly fond of the statements about how math is “the law” and time is the currency of your life.

Elias

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Oct 31, 2016
Canada
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
read the book!!

s_linares

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 31, 2023
I have read the book. Great read and really inspiring. Already working on some initial ideas to reach the masses!

kylquirk

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 30, 2023
United States

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and feel like I've found forbidden knowledge. Forever grateful MJ, thanks.

filipimelo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 16, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Just finished TMF ! This book is nothing but game changer, thank your for the work MJ!

TheAssimilator

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 11, 2023
Nebraska

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, thanks for the great advice MJ!

laurensnys

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 30, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Just finished it!

dunctrav

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 27, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and loved it! Ready to change my life!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

nAtfornUtt

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 1, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read it!

mamamargaux

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 24, 2022
i finally finished Millionaire Fastlane . Thank you for writing this book, MJ. Very enlightening and really shifted my views and gave me hope to start my entrepreneurial journey in spite of one's age and state in life. I have even recommended your books to my sister and my friend. Hoping they can realize the relevance of MJ's words.

champ1955

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 15, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Just finished this book recently and it was like a breath of fresh air. It has to be one of my favourite (and perhaps one of the most important in my honest opinion) business books I ever read! I needed this a decade ago. Too bad it took me thing long to hear of it, but I'm glad that I finally found it.

RightyTighty

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
May 31, 2023
Arkansas
Read the book. So much knowledge I wish I had gained years ago. Sending copies to my daughters.

Vercet

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 7, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Finished Fastlane and I gotta admit, never read a book cram full with eye-opening cognition.
Thanks for this great book, it has really impacted my mind positively

Alba.ba

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Feb 7, 2020
Sarajevo, Bosnia

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book, and I am currently re-reading it for the second time.

luben

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 24, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book, going through it the second time. I have both the soft copy and the hard copy. It was recommended to me by a mentor and I am loving it. It opened my eyes to know the road I am currently walking and where it leads to. currently, I am trying to pivot to a Fastlane route

Justinas

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 20, 2021
Hello all, I have listened to the audiobook maybe 5 times already. It's like my background soundtrack, in my car and while working.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.