The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Malik George

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Sep 28, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Just read it. It really changed my thinking and I can't wait to begin my Fastlane journey.

S0242

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 21, 2023
I read the Millionaire Fastlane . Not sure why I had never heard of this book previously, however it has completely changed my outlook on business and wealth creation.

FreeRat

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 21, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I,ve read the book in the first two days since I got it and it has been life changing. I've always thought the typical 9-5 5:2 job was horseshit and it was lovely to find out why through the mathematically backed wealth paradigms outlined in your book. The Fastlane approach to wealth generation has been a complete game-changer for me and I know that 5-10 years from know, I will be reflecting back on how good this book was from a hammock in Bahamas knowing that I won't need to work a sole day more in the rest of my life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mahdi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 17, 2023
Bangladesh

Thanks, MJ
Read it

DrSkater

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 4, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read it already, planning to read Unscripted .

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ant55555

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 16, 2023
I've read the book. It was addicting to read so I finished it fast.

13retonnian

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 13, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I've read the Millionaire FASTLANE .
I loved it, it makes a lot of cents.
I'm part way through Rat Race Escape and Unscripted is after that.

Deveash Bhardwaj

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 24, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Best book

HoopsUp

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 10, 2023
Read the book once about 5 years ago, then listened to it 3 years ago and in process of re-reading.

Isaac Odongo

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Nov 7, 2022
Uganda
@MJ DeMarco my friend and I are budding entrepreneurs and she gifted me this book. It has shown me EXACTLY why I’m not rich and has completely changed my approach towards building a business. Thank you for writing this book.
Hey,

You wrote this in 2021. 2 years have passed since then. How have you used the knowledge and what growth have you had? And what challenges if any?

rosaliarb

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 28, 2023
I have read the book, enjoyed it so much and now I am planning my way out of my 9 to 5 job. It gave me the boost I needed and for that I am super grateful. Let's see what else this journey will give! Wish me luck :)

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.