The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mr Seedling

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
May 9, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Just finished the Millionaire Fastlane - great book!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Brad Bee

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 10, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Late to the party but I have read the book!

Matthewpinto13

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 13, 2023

Thanks, MJ

Great read and looking forward to taking action on it! Working with my two mastermind groups on attaining financial freedom!

Methodd

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 3, 2023
Madison WI
Read it back in 2015, instantly recognized as one of the most influential books I've come across. Never forgot CENTS, or the pyramid building brothers.

Had a ton of reasons all related to overthinking and underperforming why I never started a business since then.

Currently working through TGRRE before finishing Unscripted then re-reading TMF .

Thank you MJ.

Malina

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 19, 2012
Second time through the book, but I feel I understood it more this time through (check out when I became a forum member (2012?!?!)).

As MJ said, it's about developing the mindset and my hope is that by re-engaging here the lessons will become a part of new behaviors.

nickychangsmith

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 10, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I've read

Cyprien

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Mar 5, 2023

Thanks, MJ
The greatest book i had read, ty MJ !

JED253

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 10, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Finished the book today. It really spoke to me and I'll be ordering your other two books today as well.

I'm a big fan of how you don't sugar coat anything and make it clear that the world doesn't owe you shit.

Count Fluffernut

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
May 11, 2023
Read the book once and going through it for a second time now. Has helped give me structure to my approaches and got rid of a lot of fluff. Thanks :)

Fridericus Rex

den der Lorbeerkranz ziert
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
May 10, 2023
Finished it yesterday in the evening. I've read a lot of books on this topic, and still I am suprised how much new and valuable things I have learned from this one!

bpere11

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
May 12, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read it and loved it :)

GrayOgunbase

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 8, 2012
Lexington, KY

Thanks, MJ

I've read the book!

G

Guest31xr384

finished this book and unscripted last month, definitely got an a existential crisis from the beginning of unscripted with the story of the office worker because that's how most peoples lives will turn out if they don't think outside the box.

but I want to say a big thanks to you Mr DeMarco for giving the push I needed to start building a future for my life.
I could fall flat and embrace the unloving comfort of my old habits but that message of a prosperous life that can be lived in a world of dystopian ideologies will always be buried deep in a soul that wants to be free.

kind regards,
freedom_fighter.

Last edited by a moderator:

mooney14

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 7, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I just finished reading the book! It was absolutely amazing, I've never finished a book so quickly.

Even though I've completed the book, I'm just getting started. I have so many questions that I'm hoping the Forum can help me with answering.

The book talks about taking action - starting an LLC, doing something. However, there are also risks in taking action without any direction.

I want to take action but I don't even have an "idea" for a Fastlane opportunity. The book talks about monogamy, but I don't even have the idea that I need to stay faithful to yet. I have money saved in brokerage accounts, I've minimized expenses and I have a grasp on my overall financial situation.

For someone that is JUST getting started - What are some examples of actions that one can take to get moving in the right direction without setting oneself back even further?

skyflare

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
May 14, 2023
Hungary
Just finished the book recently, and it made me realized everything I wanted to achieve, this has been a massive eye opener for me. I never followed the crowd of people around me, I've always been exceptional, and reading the book assured me about everything I have been doing.

Memica

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 27, 2023
Finished Millionaire fastline and I just can't help to wonder where the hell was I living for not finding this book right away when it was published in 2010. Would have saved some time... But well.. Better now than never. Lets do this!

jjbiggs

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 13, 2023
Read the book. I love your concepts and ideas, but have yet to execute

HereToGrow

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 7, 2023
One of the best books I've read so far!
It's not just written very descriptive, but it's also very motivating and fun to read.
This book will be my compass to start my own business very soon...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.