The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

StevePonential

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 2, 2023
The Millionaire Fast lane changed my complete perspective of Wealth and Business. Just finished reading it like a week ago and i still find myself referring to it. This is a book that should be in every entrepreneur's library. @MJ DeMarco Thanks for your wholehearted unbiased approach to helping us unplug from "the system".

AnonMV

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
May 15, 2023
Mumbai, India
Read the Millionaire Fastlane back in 2018 when I wasn't even an adult. At the time, I was heavily focused on the script, and while the book intrigued me, I never really committed to the process. 5 years went by, and I have suffered for my action faking. However, due to a few weeks of forced dopamine detoxing (thanks stomach infection), I was forced to reevaluate my life course. This is when I re-read the book. I realised I was halfway to the Slowlane.

ImAchilles

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 15, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've Read the book, and honestly, I've Kind of become an "Evangelist" for the book, I try to get every person that I know to read this book, and the rest of your books. Needless to say, it's one of my favorite books out there, it changed the perspective I had for money and business creation, super useful and fun read.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

new dawn

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Oct 30, 2022
I just finished the book I think it is one of the best books that anyone should read to know what are the true results of the paths they want to follow

perlikk

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 15, 2023
I read the book two time:) It's the best business book I've ever read

Pranav Agrawal

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 14, 2023
I just finished this book, and I must say, this book is truly a masterpiece. My mindset has shifted, and my potential is ready to be realized. Joining this form will be a small but essential step toward the ultimate goal of freedom.

nph20

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 16, 2023
I read it once, and listened to it once on audio. Next go around is both at the same time

svenpatzer

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
May 17, 2023
Denver, Colorado
Finished it today. I could have read it straight through, but that's a little hard for me to do over a weekend when the first "F" of the Wealth Trinity (family) required my time; Something I don't mind in the slightest, either... :)

Overall, I was quite impressed. There are so many useful tidbits throughout that I would have to say that, even people who consider themselves to be entrepreneurs might be in for a surprise of how much they actually understand about making that big break we all seek...

For me, personally, the biggest impact of the book came in the description of the various stages of the Fastlane. I guess I had always considered myself on a regular (slowlane) path before I was ever actually on it. I think there are a lot of folks out there pretending to be on that accepted path when, in actuality, they are sidewalking along through life. Why strive so hard to keep up with the Joneses when you can focus instead on getting in the Fastlane? I, like a lot of people, strove so hard to make it into that slowlane (educated, "good" job, investments, etc.) only to find that when you make it here, it's still not a comfortable enough place to settle. Maybe it works for most people out there, but.... Not me.

What I took, overall, from reading MJ's book is that the separation between jumping on the slowlane compared with merging into the Fastlane comes in separating yourself from everything that society has beaten into you from day one about how to make it in life. There are a lot of ways to fake looking like you are a regular Joe on life's Slowlane, but the only way to look like you are on the Fastlane is to actually be on it.

Thanks for reigniting the fire under my posterior, MJ. I was due for it.
Agreed!!!

HarshReality

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
May 17, 2023
Read Millionaire Fastlane over the summer of 2022 and it was paradigm shifting.

It answered a lot of burning questions I always personally had and helped fast track (no pun intended) me towards the right path in entrepreneurship.

340PLOX

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
May 17, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Nice read thanks mj

Wes_S

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 14, 2023
My first Entrepreneurial book I’ve read and I feel like it was a good one to get started! Really opened my mind to how brain washed I’ve been with the Slowlane Dogma! Thanks MJ!

mahdi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 17, 2023
Bangladesh

Thanks, MJ
i have read this book

DDH

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 19, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Already read the book, and it really was an eye opening one i should say. The book itself acts like a guide map towards success and frankly, being a millionare. All the stories i read was great as well, making it one of the best book i read that REALLY helps me in the journey.

Thanks for the book, MJ.
-DDH

lereko.leeu@gmai

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 19, 2023
I have read the book and I have loved the part on quick analysis of risk and how one act could alter one's future.

jhlee03555

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
May 19, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Finished it yesterday. It was a huge eye opening experience!

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Hi mj, great book just wanted to say thankyou.

Mänty

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 16, 2023
Read the book. I have been waiting to act and the waiting needs to stop.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.