The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ojeniweh

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 2, 2023
IIve read this book multiple times now and if it's anything I think what has held me back is my unwillingness to put it into action
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LDumm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 30, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book in 6 days bc I could not stop reading

Spenczer42

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 3, 2023
Finished the book a little bit ago, I gotta say it’s made me look at the world in a different way!

pscientist

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 3, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Hello MJ!

I've read the book. And it totally makes sense on so many levels. Thank you.

m0ntilla21

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
May 4, 2023
Read it on 2017, I still feel the emotions it generated and the MASSIVE impact it had on me. Along with How to win friends and influence people & Thing and grow rich... it's on my top 3 books.

AD Official

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 28, 2020
Brazil
screenname
Ive read this book in full, actually I would say that I studied this book, amazing authentic art from you, not too many people these days are genuine, too many copy cat out there, thank you for such a fantastic contribution to the collective!

Bless you

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 19, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Great book but theory nothing tells about practice how to become rich , disappointed , same things

Yutaro

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 5, 2023
Japan
I've read the millionaire fastlane , now I'm reading Unscripted . I was raised in Japan and teaching myself English gave me a great advantage to reach more and better information out here. Thanks to MJ, and this book and Unscripted will be my bible for a while... I'm sure it is not going to be a easy road, but I'm willing to put myself to that. Creat value and impact millions. That is my motto from now on. Thanks to MJ again.

Nicop

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 5, 2023
I just read the book, it's amazing, a very different view that could change your life. Thanks

feelsgoodman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 11, 2023

Thanks, MJ
finished it

NeuroNerd

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 5, 2023
London, UK
I just graduated with an MSc in Neuroscience and a massive student loan.

I picked up the Millionaire Fastlane in hopes to gain more insight into my next steps and find inspiration while job hunting. Well let me tell you…it has made me question all of my decisions leading up to this point, but there is no going back.

Reading this book lot a fire under my a**. I am freshly motivated and determined to live in the fastlane and overcome my debt ASAP. I am focusing on what I can do NOW. My eyes have been opened to the slowlaners around me and I refuse to keep living like this!

So thank you, for waking me up from this nightmare, helping me find clarity, and igniting my fastlane life. Can’t wait to read the other two books!

shreyascend

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 5, 2023

Thanks, MJ
read the book and listened to the audiobook too

Rufoskyline

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Jul 1, 2022
San Diego, California

Thanks, MJ
Read it a couple of years ago but I needed to read it again.

Lex079

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 6, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have read the millionaire fastlane

MarcusAurelius

Always be kind. No matter what.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
May 8, 2023
Italy
Book read!
It opens my mind... and created a lot of confusion in my mind... a positive confusion...
Thanks MJ

AnastasiyaBjorn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 17, 2023
I originally was very skeptical should I read it or not because of cheesy name, as I am trying to avoid common BS as much as I can. And I started it only because a reputable self made entrepreneur YouTuber that I follow for a few years recommended this book as it was life changing when it comes to money. IT REALLY DID IT FOR ME TOO! Now jumping in on to the next one!

Konsta_05

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 7, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have read the millionaire fastlane .

I was 15 at the time and it changed my mindset once and for all. Greatest book I have ever read period. CENTS.

Naama

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 17, 2023
Winchester, UK

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read the book. Thank you for writing it!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.