The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Jaideep777

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 13, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TopNotchPalinca

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 13, 2023
Finished it today. I could have read it straight through, but that's a little hard for me to do over a weekend when the first "F" of the Wealth Trinity (family) required my time; Something I don't mind in the slightest, either... :)

Overall, I was quite impressed. There are so many useful tidbits throughout that I would have to say that, even people who consider themselves to be entrepreneurs might be in for a surprise of how much they actually understand about making that big break we all seek...

For me, personally, the biggest impact of the book came in the description of the various stages of the Fastlane. I guess I had always considered myself on a regular (slowlane) path before I was ever actually on it. I think there are a lot of folks out there pretending to be on that accepted path when, in actuality, they are sidewalking along through life. Why strive so hard to keep up with the Joneses when you can focus instead on getting in the Fastlane? I, like a lot of people, strove so hard to make it into that slowlane (educated, "good" job, investments, etc.) only to find that when you make it here, it's still not a comfortable enough place to settle. Maybe it works for most people out there, but.... Not me.

What I took, overall, from reading MJ's book is that the separation between jumping on the slowlane compared with merging into the Fastlane comes in separating yourself from everything that society has beaten into you from day one about how to make it in life. There are a lot of ways to fake looking like you are a regular Joe on life's Slowlane, but the only way to look like you are on the Fastlane is to actually be on it.

Thanks for reigniting the fire under my posterior, MJ. I was due for it.
I read the book

Zack Rogue

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 13, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

SheehabMuhammad

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 14, 2023
I am almost done reading the book and it already shifted my mindset on how I used look at many aspect of life. Dots are getting connected.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Just recommended someone at Barnes and Nobles to take a look at TMF . She put the rest of the books up and we had like a 5 hour conversation. She's I think she will love the books.

ind4980

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Apr 6, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have read!

ventus

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 15, 2023
I've read the book just a month ago. It really changed my perspective about everything. I thought 9-5 job was all there is to is. And then you introduced CENTS. I'm starting to change the way I think and slowly building skills and confidence to being an entrepreneur.

Bryce Wolf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Apr 15, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I read it!

MJAM

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 16, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read the book

Lexilennox

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 17, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book.

tinkerbelllogic

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 16, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and it’s one that I recommend to anyone who is willing to grow.

Alo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 16, 2023

Thanks, MJ
read the book

lalitag4mer

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 17, 2023

Thanks, MJ
read it ;)

I Can Too

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 15, 2023
I read the book three times, and it took me the 4th time for the right mindset to kick in, I believe MJ explains it as the blind leading the blind!

jerome123

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 18, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book

Glucus

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 19, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!