The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

freeney

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 20, 2023
I have not read it but have listened to the audio version and enjoyed it thouroughly from the first to last tone. I do have the physical book as well and will get to reading it too. That is how good I feel it is and how valuable the info within it is - a true eyeopener.

One "bad" thing about it is the pressure it has put on me. Having the recipie for the most delicious meal in the world is worth nothing, unless you actually get on with trying to cook it!
The ingredients are however rather expensive and being a slow-laner, with children and in my late 40s, serious consideration is warranted, to decide wheather or not I can afford all of them to give it a serious try.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DXIAZZ

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 28, 2022
Phoenix Arizona
Love this book. It was cool knowing MJ moved to sunny Arizona my hometown. It surprised me when MJ mentioned the five for two. I’m only 21 years old and I’m sick of the 9-5 enslavement. Thank you for this amazing book.

Last edited:

Hein Oosthuysen

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 8, 2023
South Africa
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read The Millionaire's Fastlane

Great and eye opening book, thanks MJ!

charlemagne

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 28, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. It changed my life. I am here because of the execution chapter. Ideas are pawns, you must execute.

Hudson791

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 23, 2023
United Kingdom

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
After a few chapters I wished I had found this amazing book before i wasted time reading rich dad poor dad and books of that Ilk, but quickly realised that it actually helped that I had read the phoneys first and I think it helped me to understand the message very quickly . I couldn’t put the book down and immediately started Unscripted the moment I finished it.

JonathanJonas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 23, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Very good. Thanks

kyrisu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Apr 23, 2023
Read the book years ago in 2016, since then slowly working towards escaping the rat race.

Yoana

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 24, 2023
The millionaire fastlane opened my eyes in many ways. I never understood why some people are so successfull and rich and famous for examply, but now I understand. They are all producers. I aspire to become a producer and to ditch the passive consumer mindset that is never satisfied. I wish to expand my potential and experience the best of the world! I am ready to live and extraordinary and UNSCRIPTED life!

EJan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 6, 2023
Germany
I have finished it yesterday. One of the greatest Books I read. It really changed my Worldview. Great Job MJ

Sumiran

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Apr 26, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Absolutely gem of a book. Read it twice and my mindset has completely changed about business and money. Thanks MJ.

Awakened2022

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Jan 14, 2023
Absolutely gem of a book. Read it twice and my mindset has completely changed about business and money. Thanks MJ.
I read the book in 2021, and my life has never been the same.Used to mention to friends till I realised they needed a serious FTE to take the book seriously.

paulnav

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 28, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book!

maxliam

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 28, 2023

Thanks, MJ

This was the first MJ DeMarco book I read and I bought my whole family copies immediately after

MarsJeremy

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 29, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Hello, I’m Jeremy and finished the Millionaire Fastlane around November 2022, through this book I learned that there are three ways of financial life, the Sidewalk, the Slowlane and the Fastlane. This book opened my eyes to the potential of getting rich young.

jonnybravo

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 1, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, I always knew there was a better way to make money, this opened my eyes to the possibilities

envykyro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Dec 4, 2022

Thanks, MJ
The book was just done today. Will undoubtedly read it repeatedly. The book, in my opinion, was really well written and simple to comprehend. Very enlightening and INSPIRING! Well done!

Jai Mittal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Aug 4, 2022

Thanks, M

Thanks, MJ
Mandatory reading for all

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!