The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

R:EP

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 3, 2023
Dismissed the book quite a while until it was recommended by a co-worker.
Love it! I love the brutal in-your-face honest language that grabs you by the collar, lifts you up and shakes you until you really wake up.

Bernard Ng

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Apr 4, 2023
Singapore
Last edited:

Blucka

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 5, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read

JackRW

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 2, 2023
Hi,

I read Book, Law of Effection and the pyramid allegory stood out as very powerful. As did starting a business you like is stupid and fulfilling the markets need is important.

Some of the investing advice, especially Owning foreign bonds (forex risk is 1 reason), should have been left out. Not necessarily good advice and sufficiently relevant to books theme in my opinion.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Roy00

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 25, 2023
United Kingdom
I read the book, thank you very much for writing it.

Some people might think that parts of it is just common sense, but it's worth repeating and reading it more than once.
It has given me motivation the need to get on the Fastlane.

Ted Taheny

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 16, 2018
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book. Thanks!!!

jacklacy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Apr 7, 2023
I finished it the other week - got the motivation in me to get my SMMA started up (need to continue doing outreach and get my first client) and to be my own boss, also working & brainstorming SaaS ideas I could build with no code platforms. I was getting complacent at my job and this book helped spark the motivation and drive again - thanks MJ

Jupit_e_r

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 7, 2023
France

Thanks, MJ
I read the book !

Egoggans

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 11, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Just finished this book!

Chaudhary

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 9, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book and it was incredibly helpful in dismantling some of the conventional routes to wealth , that I was taught to follow .

azizb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 6, 2023

Thanks, MJ
read the book

Laniw17

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 10, 2023
Currently listening to the last leg of the audio book and didn't want to waste any time so I'm here!

Looking forward to networking with the like-minded.

At the starting post of the fastlane like me? Hit me up open to discuss ideas

323er

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 11, 2023

Thanks, MJ
The book that will Chance my Life forever. Thanks!

Mons

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 11, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book!

yddhebar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 8, 2023
Read the book. The first 30% of the book was okay for me personally but it did have some nuggets of wisdom. The remaining 70% is an eye opener. Bought one now to gift it to a friend of mine. It is and will be lifechanging.

strlym

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 7, 2023
Philippines

Thanks, MJ
I've read it last week!

Jaideep777

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 13, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read the book!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!