The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Michal__

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 13, 2023
Question:
Does building a website, for a purely online business, using WordPress categorise as an easy entry business?
If you are building a high quality website for your business while optimizing SEO, that is not as easy entry as it seems. If you are selling websites as a freelancer on some platform that is easy entry.

Prdgy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Mar 27, 2023
Just finished reading TMF , it feels like I completely absorbed that book. I do wonder: is speed a big part of a business? I'd argue yes, and I don't think I've read about it in TMF all that much.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

REALTORenrique

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Feb 7, 2023
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Wonderful and powerful book.

nina96

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 29, 2023
I finished the book tonight and must say, as someone who used to quit reading books, this one was special. It has become one of my favorites, if not the best!

EMCA

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 30, 2023
France
Depuis la France,
Une découverte incroyable !
Lisez le livre, il va vous ouvrir les yeux sur pas mal de chose

dreamvendor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 22, 2023
Read it and loved it! thanks a lot MJ!! A true MBA in one book + personal finance advice!

OptimizingCENTS

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 30, 2023
I have read a lot of books in this category and I must say TMF outshines them all. Thanks MJ!

ericaprsn

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Mar 30, 2023
I read the whole book in a day and a half. I couldn't put it down! Nearly every single topic resonated with me...loudly! It really inspired me to look at things in an entirely new way and I can't wait to start implementing some of the ideas that it prompted in me. I'm in the slowlane right now, but not forever! Thank you, MJ for sharing your knowledge in such an incredible way!

Edoardo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Aug 31, 2022
This is a great book, the kind you would suggest to anybody that wants more in life but has no idea what that is.

Qasiel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 31, 2023
Cornwall, UK
I absolutely devoured the audiobook in record time, never wanting to pause it at all. The principles are clear and well laid-out and I'm looking forward to applying them in my business really soon.
I think my favourite takeaway from the book wasn't "How to get rich easily" (because we know there's no such thing ;) ), but instead to work towards something that will provide value for others, and that by providing that value will produce success.
Now that I've finished The Millionaire Fastlane , it's time to move onto Unscripted and I'm looking forward to learning all I can from that, too.

jweuk

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 18, 2022
I have read the book
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

jordanparisella

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 1, 2023

Thanks, MJ
got this book and it truly peeks into interesting concepts for a new mind.

Brian Kanyiha

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 18, 2020

Thanks, MJ
-This book completely changed my mindset towards life and business.

Milandekerf

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 2, 2023
Belgium

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and wow... It contains a lot of valuable information. The CENTS framework is the best framework I have ever seen in my life! Thank you very much MJ DeMarco for writing this book. Can't wait to start reading unscripted !

ChronicBlizzard

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 2, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read the book, i’ll be sharing it with some people I know

Brass Pockets

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 26, 2023
UK
Hi Everyone

After a recommendation I've read the Millionaire Fastlane - TWICE- straight off back to back and then got The Great Rat Race Escape as a follow up

What a mindset the Fastlane gives you, also mirrors a lot of my own thoughts about this life and how guided we aren't

The Rat Race I loved the emotion of the main characters, that is what life is all about, new things and the difficulties that come with them. Choosing a way forward and working it to make it happen, the extra time it consumes and of course the denial of the dream being real to accepting the success it brings, because you don't know any different. It's like a career change in some ways.

Great books and even more so as they were written at a different time from where we are now yet the mindset remains timeless as business is fundamentally the same, just the routes to product and market have changed with customer expectations

Previously I've ran a couple of side hustles but now want better as product sourcing and selling is great but also a long term drag if you can't scale, the CENTS mindset has really stuck with me

I've read the post by Lex Deville from March 2023 and its incredible value..

How To Create A $2k+/Mo Passive Income Website In 30 Days (Or Less)​

So I'm on with it, getting my act together, starting something and learning as I go what it takes to develop online, will let you know how I get on

Good hunting to all

PC123

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Apr 2, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I've read it, simply amazing! Thank you.

Julius926

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 2, 2023

Thanks, MJ

DreamLund

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Apr 2, 2023
Scandinavia

Thanks, MJ
Read the book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.