The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Egnoel

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 9, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Just read the book and was very informative, I have now the mission to transform my life

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

piano

Trying to find the right notes
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 21, 2022
Germany

NAZ

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 21, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Got introduced to this book by a friend last week, I’ve now completed it and it’s completely opened my eyes and will lead me to financial freedom using the Fastlane roadmap.

lvasini

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 16, 2022
Read Millionaire Fastlane and it really has changed my whole perception on life and business. I'm 47 and have started a couple of businesses in the last 4 years, to try and move to the fastlane. But the first one, I now see won't get me there. The second one, can be a FL business and I've raised outside capital for it, but not enough to pay me an income to keep my family and I fed and watered! So I'm going back to the Slowlane to do some consulting to pay for me to accelerate the fastlane business. I was also thinking I need to start a new one, but noticed I was acting like a polygamist, so will focus solely on the one business I believe can get me to the target number! thanks again

BrazenFoxx

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Sep 1, 2022
Cambridge, UK

Thanks, MJ
Listened to on Audible, great book that I'll be listening to again and the reason for finding and joining the forum.

Sneb

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 23, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Just finished and im really motivated to start my 'process'

bignate888

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 23, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read the book

Erik_Mark

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Sep 5, 2022
Tucson AZ

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and loved every second, I seriously think I finished it in 5 days.
I feel like the book was an epiphany, almost like I knew all my life I wanted to become an entrepreneur but didn't really understand how. I am beyond grateful I found the book, thanks to an off-hand Youtube video.

My goal is to just start something so that I do not flounder, I have a lot going on right now, but I've heard it said it is unlikely I will have less to do in the future, and if I do it will make it easier to do what I am already doing.

I am desperate not to be like everyone who says they will and do nothing. I have a plan I need to execute and then I will post something. If you actually read this, thank you for writing the book and making the youtube videos. I'm a slowlaner now but hopefully not for long. Also, I'm 40% through Unscripted !

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Sep 23, 2022
Germany

Thanks, MJ
I have read it!

Benwestonyt

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 24, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

TDawg420Haze

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 4, 2022
Finished MFL about a week ago. Awe-inspiring and life changing. MJ really poured petrol upon the flames in my blood! thanks :)

S_uthman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 16, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I finished the book one month ago; an absolute eye-opener and a joy to read. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.

BLLD

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 27, 2022
I've read it. One of my favourite books of all time! Thank you so much for sharing your insights.

hgrell

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Sep 27, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read it, loved it. Changed my mindset already. I have been basically "dabbling" for years in entrepreneurship, but didn't quite make it. This book is also a great advertisement for this community. I hope to become a part of it.

Ridhwan

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 27, 2022

Thanks, MJ
i've read the book

Diaina

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 27, 2022
I've got the millionaire fast line on audible 6 ago. I listened to it and went back to my job, I was offered more money. I've just remembered it a few days ago, re listen to it and now I want to make a change. Start producing and only consuming

diegot22

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 27, 2022
Finished TMF about 2 weeks ago, it impacted me so much I ever wrote a summary containing what I believe to be the most important points of book, to have them all easily accessible. Already applying the knowledge received. Thanks!

Dockid

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Aug 23, 2022
Finished on Audible. Biggest takeaway is recognising how much time I spend consuming.

CBar

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 21, 2022
I loved this book. I had bought the hard copy a few years ago after listening to MJ on Pat Flynn's show. I didn't read it. Looking at it sitting there on my shelf a few weeks ago, I said screw it. I bought it a second time on Audible and I'm kicking myself for not having read it sooner.

I'm one of those suckers that got a MBA, and I can honestly say that I wish someone would have forced me to read this book before bothering with the degree. It is that degree without all the garbage and self-feeding, conflict of interest that makes up pretty much every college program.

Anyway, have since listened through Unscripted as well, and am currently working through the actual components/actionable stuff in the latter half of the book. I really appreciate you putting these books out, MJ. Really powerful stuff!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.