The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

noahx0813

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 4, 2022
This book has completely changed my values and I highly recommend it to anyone who is deeply involved in unreasonably rewarding jobs and who want to start a business.

yashdutt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jul 14, 2022
India
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Yess sir, read the book, and it totally changed the way I though about wealth forever. I will always be grateful for that

Israel2007

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Aug 4, 2022
I have just finished reading the book. Ideal for young entrepreneurs.

Great vitalis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Apr 21, 2022
This book was the best I book I have read currently and it opened my eyes to modern day slavery

JulienS

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 3, 2022
Just finished the millionnaire fastlane and I must say that I am really looking forward to put in practice all of these methods and to develop my own venture hopefully as soon as possible.

Two Dog

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Feb 15, 2022
Is there an electronic version of the book that's searchable? PDF or Kindle?

Without an index, it often take awhile to find stuff that I want to read through again.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JayGoony

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 7, 2022
Listened to the audiobook in English and the original Dub by MJ himself is informative and hilarious in equal parts!

Bought the book in my native language to be able to lend or gift the book to anyone I can see getting hooked on the FE mindset.

I'm in the process of doing the same with Unscripted , although only available in English so far.

Donutmad

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 7, 2022
The one take a way i had with this book, was that you actually have to choose the fastlane, or you will stay in slow lane for the rest of your life

LolaOyafemi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 6, 2022
I just read it. I realized that my business doesn't make sense following CENTS. I don't have Control, it's so easy to enter, there's a need but it doesn't leverage Time or allow for scale. I am tied to it. I'm just listened to Wealth Exposed... You are amazing MJ.

Reuben13

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 9, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Finished university with no idea what i'm doing, pick up the book the week after i got my degree and it's honestly given me more insight into how the world works and how to REALLY make money than those 3 years did.
I'm now in the process of starting a scale-able business instead of just trying to get a 9-5 that's somewhat relevant to my degree. I feel motivated and like making money is not only possible, but "easy" to do with the right tools - This book contains those tools.
Now everywhere I look I pay little mind to the products advertised, and focus more on the person selling and how THEY'RE making money.
It always seems to come down to the methods described.

Thank you MJ for what will prove to be the most life changing book of my life.

Kim Korea

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 9, 2022
I have read the book The Millionaire Fastlane and let me tell you I've read 100s of books but this book is the best book I've ever read. It just blew my mind. I was reading in ebook and thought I need to buy a Physical Book and I just bought it yesterday from Amazon. Now currently reading Unscripted . I will keep reading the book The millionaire Fastlane everyday so i stay in fastlane and execute what's being said to become a Successful Wealthy Fastlane Entrepreneur. Thank you MJ for writing this book!

Attachments

• 20220809_135609.jpg
    20220809_135609.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 2

Sophiie

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 2, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Finished reading your book yesterday. It is just what I needed after getting stuck with stocks; I knew that wasn't a good plan. Thank you, MJ!!

1ashleydoe

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 7, 2022
United Kingdom
What a book! A lot of hard truth's to absorb but highly relatable... I have reached a point were I have money but I know not to spend it on liabilities (yet) and the challenge is now finding/creating ways that cause my money to grow significantly which Is down to me to figure out, with support from this brilliant forum.

Thanks MJ for such a great read

Robin28

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 10, 2022
Stuttgart/ Germany

Thanks, MJ
Read it! One of the best books I know. Gave it straight to my brother so he can get this awsome knowledge too!!

zioku

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 11, 2022
Hi All! I have just finished reading the book and I would recommend reading it for everyone. It has changed the way I am thinking about the business and has given me the ideal starting point to change my 9-5 job to something where I can really be in control and built the Money Tree for my future self.

Przemy3law

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jul 17, 2022
I have read the book too. Great book. I must say that i know much of things included in the book, but it's awesome that here i have everything in one place. It's not in random places like in the internet. Thanks a lot for such a piece of art, which surely helped lot of people out there. @MJ DeMarco best wishes from Poland :D

ThatGuyHugo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 12, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Finished reading the book this morning, I must say it was an eye opening read, the points covered in the book are transformational and there are practical steps that any aspiring entrepreneurs can follow.

Two Dog

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Feb 15, 2022
I have read the book The Millionaire Fastlane and let me tell you I've read 100s of books but this book is the best book I've ever read. It just blew my mind. I was reading in ebook and thought I need to buy a Physical Book and I just bought it yesterday from Amazon. Now currently reading Unscripted . I will keep reading the book The millionaire Fastlane everyday so i stay in fastlane and execute what's being said to become a Successful Wealthy Fastlane Entrepreneur. Thank you MJ for writing this book!
Hey, where did you find the damn ebook?!?

I want a searchable copy and haven't found it. The searches always end in a physical book.

JJH

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Aug 13, 2022
Pittsburgh, PA
Read this book about a month ago. I've got to give it another read. Gotta refresh myself on the mediocrity of the Slowlane and the possibilities of the Fastlane. I'll be reading Unscripted soon!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.