The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

davidcooper

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jul 24, 2022
I've read the book and loved it. I actually studied it. It motivates me really alot to read books of people with the same mentality that I have, and that have reached the freedom and the lifestyle that I've always dreamt about. For me, learning from successful people like you, is a Fastlane itself. I'm going to apply all the things I learned to build my freedom through my fastlane, thank you MJ!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ajani9062

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 11, 2022
I've read the millionaire fastlane and honestly it have me a breathe of fresh air . I've been stuck in the aspiring entrepreneur stage for 5 years, chasing money, and different ways to attain financial freedom. This book confirmed a lot of my suspicions about the stock market, course, etc. I always felt like I was missing something, regardless if it was my results from courses or investments, I continued to come up short. Took many risks, one which left me homeless for 6 months following gurus smh. I had my FTM 2 months ago and realized the only way I will be able to change my outcome would be to become more valuable to the market place. I had this conversation with a friend and they recommended Tony Robbins: money master the game. Listened to the book on audible but did not feel it was helpful for my current situation. Then I turned to reddit searching for recommendations for books similar or better than Tony robbins book. (Greatest thing I could of done lol) this is when I seen a comment from a user which recommended the millionaire fastlane . This person seemed like a true fan so I listened to it on audible, and I have to say thank you so much for being transparent MJ. This really opened my mind and cleared away all the bs that's floating around out there. I went ahead and joined this forum and read unscripted and the great rat race. These three books are by far the best books I've read thus far within my journey. Now I'm on my hunt to find problems that I can solve. Looking forward to the moment I am able to contribute more or pay it forward the way mj did. Thanks again!

ERICK AMUGAMWA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 22, 2022
I read the book two yrs ago and it exposed to me what a side-walker I was back then.
Thank you MJ.

kCxbaek

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 23, 2019
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
i have read this book few years ago

Victory!

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jul 27, 2022
Great read! The book reminded me of this infographic I saw years ago. It wasn't this exact one but it was similar. The original might have been from Forbes or Financial Times. It's a breakdown of asset ownership by net worth. If you look at individuals with 10M+ (even 5M+), look closely at the make up of "Business Interest" vs "Retirement/401K"! You don't get rich saving every penny for retirement.

assets-net-worth.jpg

G

Guest111683

Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I read the book!

Rex Wee

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Nov 6, 2017
Taiwan

Thanks, MJ

I'm done reading The Millionaire Fastlane .

Love it!

Rex

NStack

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 12, 2021
Read it and loved it. Hate to say it but I left it on my bookshelf for a few years before I decided to pick it up in the midst of the pandemic.

I'm a lot further in my career now then when I picked it up and now I need to apply the principles to get into the fast lane. Tired of doing the 5 for 2 day split.

Pim33

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 29, 2022
Hi, I read the book. I really like the view of how to contribute and the need of others, instead of chasing the money for yourself. Thanks!

ChristineKing

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jul 27, 2022
Cleveland, OH, USA
Just finished it. Immediately going back to re-read and take notes. This is mind blowing, and has opened my eyes to the slowlane FIRE gurus I've been emulating for years... Thank you for your frank discussion and critique of life's trajectories.

JaaYu

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jul 30, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book as a 16-year-old, and I loved it. It was the first thing I felt was truly real, unlike all those "gurus" who keep on selling me bs.

Urwah

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 30, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read this book in 4 days.
Absolutely worth my time it was like a reward, reading this book. Usually when I read something I kind of have to force myself through it because of my messed up attention span, I would always finish reading and instantly start consuming wasteful content on the Internet but this book was something different whenever I imagine this book it has a halo around it. I am extremely grateful that this book exists because it has led to me discover unlimited potential and resources.

Wilhelm77

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 24, 2022
My eyes have been opened. I have made a vow to myself, that I will never leave this path, no matter how many times I will have to go through failure.

Finished the Millionaire Fastlane .

Tony_el_tigre2

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 27, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book!

B76YK0

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 30, 2022
I had never heard of you or any of your books before listening to a BP podcast with Rachel Richards who was asked what books are a must read and I must say it was a breath of fresh air to read both The Millionaire Fastlane as well as Unscripted . For me personally, there was so much knowledge to gain I will definitely read these books several times more!!!!! Thank you for all the golden nuggets of information that I believe will change the trajectory of my life, my family, and everyone that I am able to influence!!!!!

Vasudev Soni

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jul 31, 2022
Ghaziabad, IN
Read it 2 times already.
Each time I read the book, I found myself accelerating faster and faster towards the Fastlane.

LeZayn

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 19, 2022
Finished the last page today. It is truely intresting how different of a mindset I had before reading the book and after. That's prob why it's been called "life changing".

flinchjackal

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 31, 2022

Thanks, MJ
ive read it

ELITEind

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 2, 2022

Thanks, MJ
The book is a real eye-opener. Thank you. In the process of transforming. I will keep posting.

Half Impulse

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 3, 2022
Great read! I've just finished the book today. The thing that stood out the most for me was the law of effection. It's changed my way of thinking about business. Before, I was so focussed on making money but I now realise the importance of providing real value to any customers I may have on future endeavours.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.