The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

BlueSeoul

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jul 10, 2022
Singapore
Hi MJ, thanks for this beautiful book. It's the first ever book I've completed and am motivated enough to say that it won't be the last. Your writing really gets me off my a$$, and even that now my wife is a tad-bit annoyed of me being suddenly invigorated with overly supercharged enthusiasm into starting a business! God bless you and hope to meet all of you headwind buddies.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EddieRotor

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 13, 2022
Ive read (well listened on audible) several times and really enjoyed it. Listening to the great rat race escape now and I will have to download Unscripted next!

Trying to push more from consuming to creating. I read and listen to a lot of books in this category (4HWW, million dollar one person businesses, tiny business big money, founders at work etc) but need to DO more instead of reading more.

I did design and manufacture a niche car part that brought in $50k the first year and now ~$5-10k per year but not enough to escape the rat race.

Thanks for reading!

davegood

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 15, 2022
Fresno
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Just read the book, thanks MJ!

Carnagedotcom

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 3, 2017
Australia
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I’m on to my 2nd time reading it and listened to the audiobook twice. Ever since the first time I read it I’ve never been the same.
I like to think of information like food, the more of whatever type of content we consume; the more we emulate and become it. Every time I read/listen to it I pick up just a little more information I missed — never gets old MJ! Thanks for your contribution to the entrepreneurial ecosystem

Saban

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 12, 2012
Brazil

Thanks, MJ
Gold Book! Listen in audiobook and read in my language (Portugues - Brazil) - a via expressa do milionário! Thanks for this gem.

(sorry for my english!)

paulvpjones

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 10, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book

TedFastlane473

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jun 22, 2022
Gold Book! Listen in audiobook and read in my language (Portugues - Brazil) - a via expressa do milionário! Thanks for this gem.

(sorry for my english!)
I understood your English just fine. :)

Deemoney

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 17, 2022

I read it, that's how I found out about this forum.

MarcusRich

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Jul 13, 2022
Indiana
I loved this book, said in more ways than I could count the problem people can't see.

Damien Boss

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jul 12, 2020
France

Thanks, MJ

Hey @MJ DeMarco I read the book

Yasser

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 6, 2022
France
I've read the book. It's an eye-opener.
Truly brilliant work MJ !

MuneShineXO

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 19, 2022
Hands down one of my favorite books of all time! Thank you, @MJ DeMarco, for even having the drive to write TMF and Unscripted too, truly life changing! I hope to be able to give back to the community as well as learn as much as I can.

Rangermac2

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Jun 1, 2020
Tennessee
Amazing book and finally finished it! Started it over a year ago, took a long time from it. Finished Unscripted a few weeks ago and restarted The Millionaire Fastlane , glad I finished it!

I now realize the importance to touch the world and impact millions!

Gusbrowne

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jun 25, 2022
Waterloo On

Thanks, MJ
Still working on implementing what I've learned from this book

Artiman

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 19, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read it

vinodsv91

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 16, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I listen to the Audiobook while I drive to and from the office. It really motivated me.

Fastlane Veyron

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 4, 2022
Personally felt the book incorporated all critical aspects of other "get rich" and clarified them further in it's own unique style. Reading this book alone is worth reading 10 other bland books on the similar topic.

mrarsenalfreak

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 13, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and joined this forum when I realised it existed

BillionaireSenna

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 19, 2022
I listened to this book on audible and got a sharp pain in my chest just from all the truths. I feel sad and angry and there is this looming cloud over my head knowing I have to take EXTREME. responsibility over my life and my future. Where do I start? I have an idea and planning my hours and days at this moment seems abit daunting but it’s something I need to do. My goals seem far and unachievable at this moment but I know I can get there. I need to get a BEAST MINDSET.

I have been feeling a bit down and feel paralyzed with decisions after learning what I have to do to get to the fastlane. I need to deal with my emotions and keep going on. I have learnt that I am pretty much not doing a lot of the things.

mikekoch

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 22, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. No looking back now!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!