The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

dimalicious

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jul 6, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
read unscripted first and then read this instantly afterwards

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TedFastlane473

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jun 22, 2022
sounds interesting! do you have a website? how long have you been up and running for ?
I do not have a website yet unfortunately. Before getting to that point, I determined that I need to buy a 3-d printer to start this process but one of the better printers I found was $2000 and sadly I would destroy my safety net at the moment if I spent all my money on that since I don't have any extra money right now and don't currently have any job. I am currently looking for a way to earn a little bit of money to help cover the start up costs of my business idea by either attempting to sell some photos I have taken on Etsy or look for a part time job for a brief period of time until I can get a safety net. I realize there may be other ways to do this but at the moment, I do not of any.

Marve

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 6, 2022
Nigeria
I've read the book, it was awesome, very raw and plain truths inside..I plan to read the book again soon

its_me_eddy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 28, 2022
Europe
Finished the book a long time ago, but realized that it's a must to re-read it again! Once I get it back from a friend. :D

Very straight forward the point book suggested to anyone who hasn't read yet. Great tips and suggestions that can be applied in real world.

TedFastlane473

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jun 22, 2022
Finished the book a long time ago, but realized that it's a must to re-read it again! Once I get it back from a friend. :D

Very straight forward the point book suggested to anyone who hasn't read yet. Great tips and suggestions that can be applied in real w

Very straight forward the point book suggested to anyone who hasn't read yet. Great tips and suggestions that can be applied in real world.
I agree, the Millionaire Fastlane definitely has good tips that can be applied in the real world. :)

_donut_

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Nov 29, 2021
Ive read the book many many times now. There is a boat ton of info to sink in, always something I never saw the next read around. Mindset changer.

svekk1

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jul 9, 2022
Read it, loved it. Made me feel even more burned out of my current "career".

TedFastlane473

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jun 22, 2022
I finished the book last night, and I thought it was fantastic. Definitely going go back through it a few times to really digest everything.
It is definitely a good book. I have gone through it multiple times.

T0rch

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 9, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I can't remember how I came across Millionnaire Fastlane, but it was probably about three or four years ago now, and although I've been reading books of the same genre for YEARS in effort to scratch that proverbial itch that "something just ain't right" about this ratrace of a system we've been indoctrinated into, this particular book was one of the few that just stuck with me and resonated so strongly with my unease and psychological nausea about the lacklustre, fear-driven lives society trains us to pursue. As a matter of fact, it's one of the top three books I consistently recommend to my students and anyone else who appears to show signs of financial distress and overall dissatisfaction of where they are in life.

I found the principles in this book so profound that I reread it aloud to my teenage son - which I believe has been instrumental in developing his mindset that is successfully propelling him to redirect his life toward the Unscripted at a very early stage - one which required decades of agony, hardship and denial to allow me to discover the truth about our broken system, and it's futility.

Your first book is actually directly responsible for why I'm sitting here typing away at my very first forum post: My son has found your message so profound that HE compelled ME to sign up for your forum! So that's what we both did just yesterday! In the very least, although I'm fighting hard to course-correct the years of misdirection and poor choices in my life, it brings me comfort to know that I can die knowing that my kid's probably be OK...he has seen the light early enough...and it's partly thanks to you and your book!

So for what it's worth, I want to personally thank you @MJ DeMarco! If not for me, then for my kids. We need more vocal, unindoctrinated, and tell-it-like-it-is voices such as yours to help get more people off their feet, and at a younger age. Part of my mission is to help do that while I'm still kicking around!

All the best in the meantime, Mr. DeMarco, and keep fighin' the good fight! My son and I will certainly be seeing you around!

Favorite Millionaire Fastlane Quote (paraphrasing here): "Because wheelchairs don't fit in Lamborghinis"

Last edited:

SOUWIN

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 10, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I

Thanks, MJ
Thanks All.

I'm about to finish this book and I earning enough from it.
This is the best of all those book I've read.

WoodWhale

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 9, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read it and thoroughly enjoyed.

Sleepydon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jul 10, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Just finished reading this book yesterday. Thanks MJ for showing me the light!

various

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 9, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read this book in this morning. This book made me a lot of changes. I will read 'unscripted '!!

JPSJPS

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jul 11, 2022
I’ve read the book. Life changing

amirabbas32

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jun 19, 2022
I have just read the book, saved up for a few months and am working hard on my idea.
Thank you Mj DeMarco for showing the path

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.