The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

derraf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 7, 2022
Brazil
Read it! One of the best books I have ever read, this and the 12 months to 1 Million changed my mind about a lot of things.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mj Koketso

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 5, 2020
Johannesburg South Africa
I remember the first time reading it a couple years back, really this is where it all started for me after some time endless searching for this specific type of understanding..Mj just introduced me to the next level of actually understanding the mechanics of it..still read it till this day

Stefanya

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 27, 2022
Spain
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book! It helped me to actually change my mindset and I'm really glad you wrote it! Thank you!

Jayrobinson571

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 25, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book

lefseman

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 2, 2022
I've listened on Audible a few times now at 2.5x speed. Feels like I'm now seeing the code in the Matrix, something I'll never be able to un-see. I love it!

Stefan.was.here

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Jun 14, 2022
United Kingdom

Thanks, MJ
This book is the holy bible of entrepreneurship. I was having "aha" moments on every page I was reading. The book mentions many mistakes I made in the past and now I can say that finally, I understand business, the economy, and my problems. One of the best books I've ever read, thank you for writing it!

George.Fastlane

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 3, 2022
I have read the millionaire fast lane years back and it was a strong book for me to get into freelancing and scale up my income.

Coming back to the community to get into real fast lane; not just freelance but scale up by the book.

tdandrea

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 21, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Just finished the book for the second time! Really appreciate MJ's lessons. Thanks!

Emmanuaell

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 27, 2022
Awesome Read. You can literally get unscripted from society platitudes and cultures and simply read and implementing the information in this book. Worth.

Henderson

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jun 29, 2022
Read it as a book, ebook, and listened to its audio-book version :)

Aubhreyp

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 12, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read Millionaire Fastlane and walked away feeling inspired. It provided great insight on the mindset/accountability it takes for people to make it in business.

LaylaSinger

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 5, 2022
Read it, LOVED it, pumped about changing lanes and taking control of my life! I’ll never see the world the way I was raised to see it again, truly mind blowing stuff.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.