The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Riaan

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Feb 13, 2018
South Africa
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Ive read the book.....twice

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Neptisces

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
May 10, 2022
Glad I decided to read this book. It has definitely changed my mindset. Thanks

Jag Khera

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 21, 2022
Hi All,
Based in the UK and have just finished reading TMF , it is the best business book I have ever read ! Have been running a busniess for nearly 20 years but the book has inspired me to really kick on and scale up the business. What I have really been missing is the the Law of effection - to make millions you have to effect millions !
Loved the quote, 'Change your mindset from a consumer to a producer'
The CENTS framwork is brilliant, it's pushed me to systemise and automise as much as I can with the business. We have struggled to sometimes stand out from the crowd and really define our USP so MJ's value skews were a brilliant take on this. There are many different ways to add value. Excluding price....quality products, great packaing, excellent customer service, ECO friendly products, free samples..etc

Really looking forward to scaling up and then looking into passive income streams.

D

Deleted109241

This is an important book. I've got to it late in life but it's impacted my outlook at my plan of action. It's uncomfortable realising I've been living the 'slow lane' after picking myself up from major set-backs some years ago. I'm ignited by the opening quote of section 18 "Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go'. Much thanks Mr DeMarco... your book is a game changer!

D

Deleted109241

MK

MJ is a genius entrepreneur. I read the book completely 6 months ago. I like the part where I learned that, you should really focus on whatever has the potential to drive more money, mot necessarily what you love. Just focus.
Big point MK... It's not about what we love it is about the things that bring in more money systematically.

D

Deleted109241

I read the book. The whole concept of the fastlane being the best path to freedom really resonated with me. And how conditioned we are by a lot of people, organizations in society to take the slow path. I've felt that for a long time but still have trouble going a different way. Still holding onto the idea that I can do my own thing successfully, but also pretty intimidated by the idea. I've tried before and failed. And my dad had some failures that didn't go over real well in my family. But I also come from successful entrepreneurs. Both my grandfathers, who unfortunately died before I was born, ran their own businesses that allowed them to support their wives 30+ years after they died. And my father has had successes along with his failures. So I take some belief in myself that I can do it too.
Sounds like success is in your bloodline! We should face our fears and step into our ambitions. Good luck!

hungqpham

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 24, 2022
Hello @MJ DeMarco and my fellow Fastlaners,

First thank you for the great book!
I have finished the book about two months ago. I started it just right after I got an offer from a corporate in Silicon Valley and finished it right before I started my current job. I have learned a lot in 1 month reading the book. My journey has been going from being a scholar (most of my life thus far) in universities to being a FTE (for three months and still kind of a scholar) in a private sector but the book helped me realized that those are just steps on my journey to a longer goal.

The book definitely has blown my mind regarding how I have been ignorant the entire time about what are truly important to me and my life. Rather late than never, rather progress slowly than never live that life. I have been studied and expanded my knowledge on entrepreneurship to get ready for an exciting journey. So, I decided to mark today is my beginning. I wish I had a more fruitful story to share here. I believe I will have and would be happy to share like all of us are here for.

HQP

RubenOoby

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jun 27, 2016
Read it years ago and recently came across the latest book and loving it! Going to reread them all

greatmikesthinka

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 19, 2020
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Hello, i did read the book a while ago but did not really take action. decided to come back to the forum and start reading posts.

drdoria

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 25, 2022
After years of searching and reading in business books finally I can say I'm done for searching after reading fastlane milionare and unscripted book.thanks for this amazing books

leonft

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
May 24, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Just finished reading it a few days ago, completely changed how my perspective on time and money. Thank you MJ

Zoro1111

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 22, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read this book and all i have to say is that it hit right through your reality and many will find it offensive as this book is the direct punch to your slowlane or side walker's gut as it tells you to get the f up and change your life forever.
thanks MJ
grateful
I am going to change my life as I write this on your forum.

ArmanK

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Apr 30, 2022
I just reread the book and I think the timing was much better for me the second time around.

This most valuable part of the book to me is the CENTS framework. A successful business must combine control, entry, need, time, and scale.

Probably the best entrepreneurship book out there. Should be required reading for all high school seniors.

larryous

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Apr 12, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read the book last year. To this day, I still run every idea I have through the CENTS criteria to determine if I should dive deeper, or not.

Redalchemist369

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 29, 2022
I’ve read the millionaire fastlane and can say it broke the self limiting beliefs of my past 40 yrs. It goes without saying that not many books can achieve that same level of self realisation within a person. Good stuff

DanBeason

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 17, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read It and getting on the road

DanBeason

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 17, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book . Roadtrip !!!!

Gareth Stretton

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
244%
May 31, 2022
Read the book! (And read it again). Excellent range of topics and depth. Found it to be very motivating!

Roscher

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 29, 2022
Hi All I read the book and started implementing it in my Business 3 weeks ago ,I ran the CENTS twice to make sure I had it , Now we working hard to grow the system. I always knew there is something better than the "SCRIPTED"

ogarocious

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 31, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and it was awesome!

Epic Irony

Inspiration strikes best through a vacuum of ideas
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Apr 19, 2022
I just finished reading it for the second time. Amazing! Truly grateful for it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.