The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hezron

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 3, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I have finished reading the millionaire fastlane , powerful laws of wealth. The book has really shifted my mindset from slowlane to fastlane.

anon25

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 12, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
read the book

Yogi_Fastlane

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
May 3, 2022
Read the Book, it's the best book I've ever read.
Learnt a lot from it and really regret, why I didn't catch hold of this 12 years back.
It was a roller coaster ride to go through the book with MJ's words still haunting in my mind, my thoughts, beliefs, words, choices, and actions. It reminds all the wrongs from the past and smacks in your face, it connected all the dots in my life.

Some of the words fascinated me.

Destination Wealth/Dream fulfillment/Freedom
SpeedExecution
FuelTime
DriverYou
Engine oilEducation
Chess teamBusiness system
Fastlane routesMediums which can drive you to your destination the fastest
VehicleYou
Passion Motivational fuel for the Fastlane (to Fulfill dreams)
PurposeDestination/Dream
PainIgnition
AccidentsRoads are dangerous & needs Resilience from the driver to stay committed
Car typeUnique brand
RoadFastlane Entrepreneur
Road tripWealth
RedlineCommitment
Not Releasing BrakesFear of Failure
HitchhikingAction faking
Steering wheelChoices in life (distraction/being foolish)
Roadblock/DetourFalling off the plan
Faulty brake/carMoronic risk

Cannot be anymore grateful, Thanks MJ !!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mrdob

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
May 2, 2022
Finished it a couple days ago, totally changed the way I think (and confirmed some existing suspicions). Five years from now I'll be looking back at this post while riding first class on my way to Europe or Japan.

Thanks as always, MJ.

AngelaB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 15, 2022
Charleston, SC

Thanks, MJ
I read the book. The whole concept of the fastlane being the best path to freedom really resonated with me. And how conditioned we are by a lot of people, organizations in society to take the slow path. I've felt that for a long time but still have trouble going a different way. Still holding onto the idea that I can do my own thing successfully, but also pretty intimidated by the idea. I've tried before and failed. And my dad had some failures that didn't go over real well in my family. But I also come from successful entrepreneurs. Both my grandfathers, who unfortunately died before I was born, ran their own businesses that allowed them to support their wives 30+ years after they died. And my father has had successes along with his failures. So I take some belief in myself that I can do it too.

Oscar.H

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 8, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Made me think big and completely changed my mediocre dreams for the future

andrea532

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 14, 2020
Italy

Thanks, MJ
hello everyone from Italy I read millionar fastline. incredible book, unfortunately this wonderful book is not very popular in physical stores such as mondadori and feltrinelli. i was following the slowlane until i came across this book that saved me 30 years of savings on something i can't control thank you mj de marco i am here to learn from you entrepreneurs and i will try to achieve success like you.

Philmillion

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 17, 2022
france

Thanks, MJ
yes I started to read this book yesterday, but not finished yet (about half the book) I decided to get directly to this forum and will finish later. I approve what is exposed and I like how it's written, I think that it's very good advices and examples of how to succeed. thanks for that!

Deyan!

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 28, 2022
I listened to the book on Audible. The book is amazing, and the advice inside is priceless. I learned a new way of thinking about how to think about my business. The five commandments will be used in all my future ventures including building a SaaS that we are preparing for. Thank you so much @MJ DeMarco and hope to connect with you soon.

Luka10

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
May 5, 2022
I read The Millionare Fastlane a few days ago. I really like the advice to look for needs/problems as this gave me new business ideas. Also, loved the CENTS principles.

money

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 19, 2022
MK

Thanks, MJ
MJ is a genius entrepreneur. I read the book completely 6 months ago. I like the part where I learned that, you should really focus on whatever has the potential to drive more money, mot necessarily what you love. Just focus.

EasyStu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 19, 2022
Berlin
Currently hearing it as an audiobook and taking notes on the most enlightening perspectives. And there are many. I have to take time to digest them because as long as I dreamt to be an entrepreneur and indepentand on money and time as long I didnt know how to. But now the tools for shifting my mindset are here ánd old patterns are strong but replaceable. Looking forward to finish this book and the others as well!

iovigi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 21, 2022
It is a fantastic book. It is inspiring and gives you the motivation to move forward.

Haris101

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
May 20, 2022
I ha

Thanks, I have read millionaire fast lane

Ski1123

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 14, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read the book!

Mphofastlane

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 19, 2022
I finished reading Fastlane yesterday and i couldn't just wait to interact with you guys here on the forum. Am looking forward to improving my financial life over here and solidifying my foundation that i made by reading the fastlane. Its such a pleasure.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.