The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

El Pampa

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 21, 2021
Argentina
If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!
Read the book almost two years ago but I didn’t wrote here.

A book that started a philosophy which I think is very powerful and can change lives if taken the action needed to.

It helped to get back the dreams and purpose to many of us, paradoxically by using logic and mathematics.

A must read for people not conformed with mediocrity.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

TempusFugit

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Mar 6, 2024
I have read the book. I started it last Monday and finished it on Saturday.

Gottfried

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Mar 7, 2024
I really liked this book, I don't read lots of business books. But from this one I learned stuff that can be applied to the real life. Not just imaginary idea's. Thank you!

Brycenj

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 8, 2024
I read fast lane a month ago, and I'm almost done with Unscripted ! After a big business failure (or at least, one that felt big to me) Fastlane has helped me reevaluate myself and change my direction.

alphamind

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 5, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
It is absolutely eye opener book.

Wendy2024

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 24, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

Thanks, MJ
Hello, I have read the Millionaire Fastlane ! It was engaging and planted seeds of possibilities! Thanks @MJ DeMarco for taking the time to write this book! I hope to share my story in the future!

mfyahya1@hotmail

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 11, 2024

Thanks, MJ
great book

yrybri

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 3, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Read the millionaire fastlane too, before Unscripted . Honestly this was what I was looking for, always knew there was ''more'' and that there was no way that every single rich person either got lucky or had connections as most people around me thought and obviously influenced me to a certain degree. But that answer wasn't satisfactory for me. TFL answered these questions and unscripted went in even deeper on these questions. Thanks

WA22

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 7, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I have read the Millionaire Fastlane and im just getting started on my journey

Geist

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Mar 13, 2024
Read the book!

I’ve read it cover to cover, listened to the audiobook twice, revisited chapters several times. This book has truly changed the trajectory of my life, not sure what my future would look like if I hadn’t picked it up.

Can’t recommend it enough to anyone who hasn’t read it yet (I give it a complete 5/5)

It’s the reason I am here.

August St

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 14, 2024
Yesterday finished. Audiobook version. It helped to change the attitude towards some aspects

camkla07

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 14, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I've read it. C.E.N.T.S commandments were super useful to help me build a business with a good model, so thank you for that.

jwwicker

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 3, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book.

WealthyPepe

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 15, 2024
Excellent book, i recommend it often.
Some Youtuber recommended it on his video which is how i came to be here.
I have read many business books and this is definitely one of the best.
Thanks for writing it.
1706838602905035.png

Yussufs

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 16, 2024
Read the book, excellent book! Loved it. Even though I have my own businesses and own quite a few smaller ones, the polygamy and monogamy section of the book really
Opened my eyes. And I realized I am in fact one of the “slow laners” despite owning my time. This has served me well till now since I’ve managed to accumulate multiple millions in my 30s. but I want to build something bigger and sell it on like you MJ! So this year I’ve made a resolution with myself to embody the fast lane in every way I can. From my routine to my reading and learning habbits and focusing on one thing. Thanks a tonne MJ. I appreciate the book :)

SimplyMagnus

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 16, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Listened to the audiobook, frantically taking notes. Really loved the comprehensive, humorous and metaphorical way you've layed things out. Cheers.

Ananemity

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 18, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and it definitely has me thinking of some way to get in the fast lane

daeshon777

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 1, 2022

Thanks, MJ
loved this book ❤️

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!