The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

mb_bossman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 26, 2024
Just finished it last week and started Unscripted . Thanks for the reminder about my time being my most valuable asset. I've sacrificed too much of it in recent years building a business that only takes more of my time, not less of it. Time to shift focus.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Ehicks00

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 20, 2019
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've Read the book and it's probably my favorite out of all three because it's more raw compared to the other books.

diamonddan

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 25, 2024
This was actually the second book I read from MJ DeMarco. The first one being, unscripted . There are lessons in both of those books that are not told in any other book in the genre, it would seem. I was already an entrepreneur when I read Unscripted , but gave up on myself and became an employee for comfort over freedom. Changing that now even though I make more money than I did. I am less happy in my daily life as an employee and I am looking forward to getting back to earning my freedom, through Entrepreneurship!!

AnnRami

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 26, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book

Krakthehead

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 25, 2024
I've read the book! Now to see how I can coax the people I care about into reading it too...

Dushko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Feb 27, 2024
Geneva, Switzerland
Read the book. 3 painful realizations:

1. I started my current business (5 years in) for the wrong reasons. One of the reasons I am struggling. The math doesn’t work.
2. Time to get of the ego train and start serving others (if possible millions) as the primary motivation
3. Most of my other business ideas are slowlaners in disguise, they can go in the bin. Again, the math does not lie.

Thank you MJ for saving me years of time.

Fit Tech Goat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Feb 29, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that
Finished the book, and I read it several times over the last year on my kindle.

Laimis

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 1, 2024
Read the book, I could relate to so much of the content in the book. The content is gold. I have a feeling I will be re-reading it from time to time.

Esca01

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 1, 2024
I have listened to the audio book and will buy the ebook in the future. It's to much information that gets lost when you just listen to it

Ari

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 15, 2013
I've read it and applied some of the learnings.
The one that hands-down helped me get to where I'm at right now is the "violate clients expectations".

I've always done it and always will. Wowing customers is the best feeling and also sets you miles apart (in my experience) from competitors.

Does anyone know how we can have this flair added to our account?

cpierce968

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 2, 2024
There is so much great information, I read (listened) to it twice.

Sumiran

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Apr 26, 2023

Thanks, MJ
I read the millionaire fastlane and unscripted every couple of months. And everytime I read, I find something new and of value.

itxmi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Nov 26, 2023

Thanks, MJ
Read TMF at 18, absolutely changed my life

Immanuelthefirst

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Mar 4, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book

Hermie

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 4, 2024
I've read it. Such a great book, one of the bests that I came across in my life. Very eye-opening.

msa111

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 9, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Read the book! I have learnt so much valuable information from this book and i'm so grateful to have discovered it at this point in my life - thankyou MJ!! :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.