The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

1paddydoohan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 4, 2024
Just finished millionaire fastlane , at 17 years old I feel like this book is absolutely crucial to me as I have my whole life ahead of me and lots of big decisions coming up in life. The butterfly effect of decisions changing the trajectory is a crucial message for all young people and I feel it will help me to grow massively.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

C7Mike

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 16, 2024
Finished the MFL book last week and half way through Unscripted . This is very timely as we are going through a reorg where I work and Friday was my FTE. They've been circle jerking me for a 1.5 years on a big salary adjustment. Now they fire the COO I report to, title gets kneecapped, and I report to a peer at the company who purchased us two years ago. MJ is right, you have no control over your pay, your environment and time. I'm 54, we have some rentals and some put away. Formulating my plan. I believe MJ mentioned earlier in the book that chapter 40 discusses the leave/stay decision. Trying not to skip ahead. More to come.....

CBai

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 7, 2024
I have read the book and it was a truly inspiring book. After my second daughter was born, I wanted to do something different from a simple 9-5 job. So I started reading about value investing. After about 25 books and some practice, I felt that my capital was not large enough for me to make significant changes fast enough. So I started reading more books. The millionaire fastlane was one of the books. It just inspired me so much, that I have bought the other 2 books without even finishing the first one. I always read the book and share the insight with my wife, and now she is also hooked on the same path. She has been reading the great rat escape and loved every minute of it. I just want to say thank you, MJ.

Ngoupo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 6, 2024
Hello Drivers of the Fastlane. I am happy to join the winners community. I am an african guy working in the field of scientific research in Africa. As many people I would like to divorce from my current life on the slowlane. I am tired to work 5 days for 2 days, to send my time for money. my dream is to have fun, to spend time with my little family, to offer the moon to my family because they deserve it. I would like to visit all the world with my wife. I have all these things in my mind but the problem is MONEY. I have started looking on way to make a difference, I want to be part of the Minority, I want to be part of the FASTLANE dirvers. my big question is "WHERE DO I START?"
Thank you

DeadPanda

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Feb 6, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book!

mariaatanasova

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 7, 2024
Just finished the book. In the beginning it sounded a lot like promotion, but it really picked up from the middle and there were some really good advice dispersed throughout. The part I liked most: how each life is created by series of choices, each of them 100% our own

Vinniv

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 9, 2024
Read the book. It was eye-opening. Specifically, it opened my eyes to uncomfortable truths.

stolting3473

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 8, 2024
Reading this book was like getting b*tch slapped in the face (but in a GOOD way!). This was the wake up call I always needed. Now I am 100% motivated.

Sharkster

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 2, 2024
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I've read this absolute gem and loved it!

aday

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 9, 2024

Thanks, MJ
read the book. Eye opening. Thanks MJ

IHeredia

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 9, 2024

Thanks, MJ
I listened the audiobook and ordered the book right away for my teenager so that he can grow with an broader mindset.

Mike O’Dell

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 1, 2019
I have read and finished the book ... 3 years ago.
Me too. Several years ago, a millionaire friend shared it with me. Now I own a company that sold $1M worth of product last year and has steadily doubled and tripled in sales every year since we launched - in 2020.

Coblong

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Feb 9, 2024

Thanks, MJ
Read it. One of the best books I've read.

monishkumar

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Feb 5, 2024
Edmonton

Thanks, MJ
I may be a decade late, but better late than never.

Among the three books, I read this first and am re-reading again.

Nikkko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Dec 31, 2023
Finished reading it this week! for those 2-3 months, I have really enjoyed it! It's the first book I have actually completed, lol. Anyways, It's a fun read! Your perspective not only changed my beliefs, but also my personality, before I read it, I was on the sidewalk without any knowledge! My life was in shambles, but the not-so-good-but-more-bad benefit? I was an honor student on my HS. Honor for what? Honor for trading time for something to trade more time for. I was liking the rewards from my parents, which definitely altered my perception of time. Now I am executing my first e-commerce business because of this book! I still reread the book whilst I execute to act as my guide.

Of course, luckily, my mother has some sort of Entreprenurial blood in her. Since she owns a few businesses through intentional iteration, she is teaching me how to make and execute a proper business.

Overall, Big thanks for the book, MJ! You have perhaps given me a new journey because of your book! A journey where I cram Indentured time for more free time. where time is the most important thing on our life, where through Asymmetric returns, we can be rich by 30!

kicho

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 13, 2024
Hello!
I have recently read the Millionaire Fastlane , it gave me a lot of good insights and want to continue my exposure to these ideas by being around here in this forum. Thank you very much for the resources given and the follow-up opportunity.

Natej

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 13, 2024
Listening to the book currently. Bought a written copy that I’ll read as well to mine all the useful nuggets out of it. Thanks for making the book and the forum they are life changing resources.

CreativLogic

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 10, 2024
Pennsylvania
I've Read The Book, Listened To The Book, Then Read The Book Again! Incredibly Inspiring. TThe Fastlane and Unscripted has put together all the ideas of i've been trying to preach to others, into the perfect blueprint for waking up the world to what many of us see as common sense.

sarveenk12

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 21, 2023
Just reread the book for the second time. Finally started with action

marshimus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Feb 14, 2024
I've read the book, I'm 37 years old and I am most definitely a sidewalker/slowlaner hybrid which i am sad to admit to, but everyone starts somewhere.

I hope it's not too late to become a fastlaner, but I have other self limiting habits and mindsets to overcome before achieving greatness :D

LibertyPioneer

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Feb 18, 2024
Hamburg, Germany
I've read the book twice and am eager to share my thoughts and connect with others in the forum. I am prepared to take my life to new heights.

Joben R

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 18, 2024
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve read the book. I will read it again! Too many valuable takeaways for one time through. The honesty is so refreshing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.