The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I read the book. Loved it. I was already a millionaire before reading the book, but the book took my understanding of things a step further, and crystallized some things that I had been noticing for a few years. Of course I loved the beginning, where there's lots of talk about a Countach. I had one sitting in my driveway while reading it. Maybe I'll take a picture with the book and the car and post it here.

From LP?

DreamsCameTrue

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Jun 29, 2014
Hollywood Hills
Are you referring to the LP forum? Not sure what you meant there.
Or the Countach? Yes its an LP5000S.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DarKoren

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Nov 9, 2014
Read The Millionaire Fastlane a couple of months ago. Truly a life-changer.
Thank you MJ, I hope it goes without saying that this is something that everyone should read.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Are you referring to the LP forum? Not sure what you meant there.
Or the Countach? Yes its an LP5000S.

Ha, yea, I meant the LP forum. A Countach in So-Cal so I thought you were a gent named Eric who is regular there.

Welcome aboard.

DreamsCameTrue

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
334%
Jun 29, 2014
Hollywood Hills
Im not Eric, but I've been on LP.

It's a pretty slow forum so I go on Fchat more.

FLexitee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jan 13, 2015
Southern California
I just finished reading the book. I'd like to say thanks to MJ for such great insight and content delivered in a way that made me not want to put the book down. Can't wait for the next.
-Mike

Mike351

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jan 5, 2015
Australia MATES
Hello team, I too have read TMF . I shall read it again as it was an engaging book and a slap to the face with a giant dolphin from the shores of Miami, but first I will be gifting my original copy to my brother and buying another as I am one of the weird dudes who wants the one with the Lamborghini on the cover lol...opposite to what the others out there wanted....I'm pretty sure that goes against the millionaire mindset and falls under a similar mindset to the $80 Million NBA players who go broke due to buying several things the same that they don't need and then some. But come on, surely I can buy 2 of the same book and giving one to my bro. Spreading the good word is a just cause!

It is ironic that a lot of the "fake help" gurus don't like the book or yourself, yet you are probably one of the very few millionaires (the others are from the UK or American billionaires) I trust. All the others talk fluff equivalent to toilet air that has not escaped out of an open window for days. You back up your findings and claims where others just give people "false hope". I guess that is one of the differences I noticed. You don't give hope to people, you slap them across the face with a giant dolphin from the shores of Miami and tell them in other words to "get off your a$$, reality check your self and get to fckin work!" nice one mate!

Arguin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Jul 12, 2014
Belgium
I read the book. It's amazing. So good I have 2. Are there any plans for a new book this year?

D

DeletedUser5

Read it... No, I downloaded all of the information into my memory. The greatest book on finance and business I've ever read.

Thanks MJ!

Last edited by a moderator:

Julio Andres

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Dec 9, 2014
Finished a couple weeks ago! Is a really good mix between knowledge and practical stuff. It was the final boost I need it to jump to the entrepreneur pool. In one month from now I will turn on the blinkers to change lanes. Thanks for the book MJ!

Winning

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Mar 8, 2014
I read TMF awhile ago. Now I'm here for the badge :)

One of my all time fav books! This forum is like an added bonus.

Maka702

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Mar 13, 2015
Werere
I read the whole book in 2 days. And i was pissed when i finished it so fast. That's a great book right there. Love it!

ChrisJTurner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Mar 13, 2015
UK
My book was at the gym?? Woo hoo!!!!

I've been dying to spot TMF at my gym, go up to the person reading it, and ask. "Hey, how's that book? Heard the author's kinda of a douche." HA HA
Why not cut a deal with the American education system that upon graduation from High school, you'll get issued with the scroll and TMF!

Save a lot of heart ache for students and have an uber amount of fiscal value to the government.

TheHawk

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Mar 7, 2014
I read this book over a year ago and have somehow just seen this thread. It really has changed my view on what's possible and was the catalyst for me into entrepreneurship. I plan on giving it a second read very soon, to keep the fire going strong. Looking back, it's made me realise how quickly the year's gone and how important it is to seize every day. Next pay cheque I'm signing up to the INSIDERS and giving it my all.

Calvin Hoang

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 17, 2015
Alameda, California
Read the book, thanks for opening my eyes to reality, I've started to question everything and actually ask people how they would manage their money. So far I've only met sidewalkers and slow laners.

Airh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 27, 2015
Sweden
Picked it up two weeks ago and finished it last week. I am going to be reading it every year, so I don't ever forget the messages and the rules.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.