The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've been a loser now I MUST find a solution! Any advice?

Alexx

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
May 5, 2018
Hopefully by the time you graduate, you'll have made some progress towards your new technology sales goals... so the degree won't matter that much, except that you completed it. I would recommend not immediately going for another degree. After you've been in the workforce maybe five years or so, then look at whether an MBA would be relevant... or if by that time, you don't need anything more from the university to get where you want to go in life.

Thanks mr. Bloomer, maybe having CS + MBA would be the best thing to work in the job market while working on my own business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Alexx

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
May 5, 2018
Here is another story for you.

Imagine a guy growing up majority as a loner in the suburbs. Getting shot at age 21. (thankfully living!) then Striking it rich in his 20's in the weed industry. Then blowing up my house and my self in the hospital for a month, Loosing everything and going to prison, and

now coming out at age 30 with no transferable skills or money. But with the drive and work ethic to try and do something

That's impressive man ! You got a great attitude! All the best!

daru

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Feb 11, 2017
Earth
A new world opened my mind, it's incredible. I see that in order to get very good at cyber security you must be great at coding and algorithms.. that's only the problem lol
Not neceserily! Cyber Security is a HUGE field so one should be able to niche into something within it that don't require great coding skills.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.