The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Its been one year of FLF for me. This forum will change your life and Ill prove it.

Ronald Williams

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 12, 2019
Amazing what can happen in one year. And you're 20? By God. Imagine where you'll be when you're 30 applying the same growth/action model. Sometimes I read these and wish I was so far advanced in the games of the mind back when I was 20.

Congrats and thank you for sharing.
I totally agree MJ, I wish I could go back in time and change my mindset at 20. It's taken me too long for a mindset shift but it happened a few years ago and my future is going to be amazing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ronald Williams

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 12, 2019
Figured I'd update this thread since it's been a while.

The equity within my real estate investments/accounts and the value of my business makes me a millionaire at 24.

Never had a handout. Never sold a bs course. Never sold something I wasnt proud of. Bootstrapped it all.

Thank you @MJ DeMarco and for everything.

@Vigilante you called it.
This was a great read and inspiration for me. Keep climbing, I'm trying to catch up.

Guest921Y

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Apr 2, 2019
This story brought a tear to my eye.. amazing!

JoeShikuSr

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 12, 2019
Grear
I joined this forum one year ago, I got the alert today and I had to sit back and look at what I've done and what I havent done.

Im prepared to completely dominate the rest of the years that were gifted to me.

I joined at 19 years old. In fact, I turn 21 in 13 days. To be honest, I literally had nothing going for me back then. I have always been driven and passionate through my competitive lifting and sport background but I graduated high school and seemed to venture aimlessly in multiple directions.

My dad lost his job, my parents got divorced, my dad lost his purpose and remains unemployed today and we went from living in a 3000 square foot house to a 800 square foot mobile home. I went from having a college education paid for and given to me to having nothing given to me and having to fend for myself.

I hated every F*ckin minute of living in that shit hole mobile home. My room fit a small bed and I put two huge white boards on the wall. I would write my goals down of the things I would accomplish and every morning I would get up and go.

I joined this forum with nothing but an open willingness to learn, a burning ambition, and a work ethic.

I would say the first 4-6 months was pure horse shit and figuring out how things work with some mental masturbation and action faking. I would toss ideas around, read, and read, and read through peoples threads, through the inside posts, through bold and determined and danger and play as well... But something started to shift back in October...

I needed to find better people to surround myself with. I would literally smoke or go to some shitty party every weekend. But I would dream.. I would dream so much about my future of wealth and freedom. But my actions didnt line up with my dreams and goals.

I ended up finding people who were EXACTLY what I was looking for... They were into self improvement, meditation, learning, business, travel, and game. They were older than me and their habits were astounding. I adopted them.. waking up at 5am, meditate, read, visualize, work on yourself, I launched my business, started attending real estate investment meetings, joined toastmasters etc... Catapulted my life in the right direction..
  • I launched a fitness apparel line with the intention of simply learning business.. I want to know the ins and outs and I love working out and this line is finally gaining traction and we are in talks with our first store and surpassed 15k instagram followers... Sales are in the 100-500/month range
  • I found a mentor through the real estate investment meetings who owns 5-6 businesses, has an 8 figure net worth, and is a fulfilled and complete man... someone I've never had the ability to be around with the crowd I was in... we hit it off and are in talks constantly... EVERYTHING HE SAYS I record with his permission. His words are gold and his advice is harsh but right on point. I cant explain the benefit of having this type of person in your life.
  • I purchased my first home (a duplex) and effectively househacked it just like in @G_Alexander's thread found here: GOLD! - STOP Paying Rent: Live For Free
The significance of this is that I will never pay rent again, my mortgage payment is covered by my tenants and roomate and I get to CHOOSE who I surround myself with. My roomate also just turned 21 and will be releasing his coffee business on Amazon this summer.
  • I joined a paid mastermind that I never would have done had I not learned the lesson that sometimes you MUST PAY TO LEARN... in some cases you dont but paying people who have done what you have done is a GOOD thing. Through this I am/ will be learning the ins and outs of sales, cold calling, and online biz.
    • On top of that I am in the process of closing my first sale for 1k and I havent even really gotten started yet.
  • I am 5 speeches away from my competent communicator and I am already 100 times better than I ever thought I would be... If you want to speak or ever will be in the position to speak Join Toastmasters, my group is a really chill group of people 2-3 times my age but they all have a ton of experience which kills the learning curve and you progress quickly.
My Goals:

I havent really spoken of my goals at all on this forum and I generally dont but here are a few that I would like to accomplish within the next 1-10 years:
  • I am still working a W2, I would like to replace my work income within the next year.
  • Travel the world
  • Millionaire by 25.
  • Own 100 units of of real estate that cash flow by 25.
  • Have my business make 10k/month in sales (@Vick's thread was super motivating and pretty epic to read)
Action Items:

If your stuck doin nothing here is some shit I would do...
  • OFFER VALUE. I am so thankful to @MJ DeMarco for instilling his books values into my mind. When I mentioned offering value to my mentor I think he was taken aback by my approach. I offered to help him with ANYTHING and the second time we spoke he made contact with me to see how I was doing... I need to hit him up here soon :) This goes for in business as well as with people.
  • Develop your skillset.. You should realize that you MUST KNOW sales, marketing, copywriting, communication skills, etc... For example when I joined I checked out the Gary halbert thread, bought every book minus the 4th edition of one because it was hard to find (still looking), read every book and completed @SinisterLex's 15 day challenge to understand and learn this skillset.
  • Reprogram your mind...For many of you, you have been taught when to shit, eat, work, and sleep. Its engrained in us from the time we are born, through our schooling and in the work environment. You MUST reprogram your mind to be YOU. You dont even realize it but some of you are in a haze, a fog that is not reality. Realize that your reality is what YOU create and you have the power to create it. Like my mentor says, " life is a game and it's your game once you begin to own it".
    • TO do so I would recommend multiple things:
    • Read
    • Learn!
    • ADOPT A GROWTH MINDSET RATHER THAN A FIXED MINDSET (Read mindset on Amazon)
    • Listen to Jim Rohn, Tony Robbins, RSD self development and people like this!
    • Listen to podcasts.. lewis howes, MFCEO project, biggerpockets, art of charm, achieve your goals, smart passive income... theyre all free.
    • Get audiobooks.
You must understand this ONE thing.. Learn self awareness and how to think for yourself, if you are ever going to make progress, dont give a single F*ck about what anyone else around you thinks or is doing, focus on you, your goals, and your purpose. Which brings me to my next point...
  • Meet Like Minded People Like this isnt a common trend in my whole write up... Mentors, friends, associates, sexy girls... When you realize that by offering MASSIVE VALUE people want to be around you is when your life will shift... when you can talk to a girl, mentor, or like minded friend and have them in mind while still remaining on your purpose they will align with your mission and you can both help each other.
  • Write down your goals
    • Write your goals down every week
    • review them everyday
    • adjust, correct, and work on them constantly.
    • What is out of site is out of mind.
    • Get a journal to document progress, thoughts, ideas, and future goals.
  • Treat this forum as a gold mine...There is so much value in this website that it blows my mind, its given me the ability to make money from an idea in my head, its given me the ability to understand why people think the way they do, its given me a way for people to pay for me to live for free... Its given me mentors, life stories, business stories, life advice, harsh advice and I am so greatful to have stumbled across a single book that started it all.
  • Read The Millionaire Fastlane .. and read it again... Its all there for you .
Finally...

Go Take What is Yours. Everyone says "Take Action" F*ck that. Action is not targeted and it does not have a true why buried in its heart. One day you will realize that you will die. You will realize that the girl you let walk passed you could have been the one. You will realize that the job security you have mens NOTHING and you are as disposable to your company as my kleenex is to me. You will wake up one morning, similar to this morning but you will be old, 40 years will have passed, your dreams will have died along with your passion and love for living.

That scares me so much more than failing in any endeavor.

The only thing stopping you in your life is you and that is what this forum has awakened for me. The limits you think you have, are ones you set for yourself. Now... Im only 20, my accomplishments are meager to many of the millionaires on this forum. But the hardest part in this whole journey towards taking steps to achieving goals and producing results has been mental.

Well... Back to work. I splurged this out so if you need clarification or have questions on anything lemme know.
Great journey. You have started well. You still have so much youth ahead of you, or as we say out here, 'you are still in your morning life! Your afternoon and evening yet to be conquered. Stay in the flow'.
I am in the afternoon of my life, but I am resolved to make something big out of it before I get into my evening life. I know, it's a marathon and not a sprint. Well, I have picked up something from your story, except ofcourse those f** and sh** words.
Great!

Tiber

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Feb 25, 2019
United States
I would say the first 4-6 months was pure horse shit and figuring out how things work with some mental masturbation and action faking. I would toss ideas around, read, and read, and read through peoples threads, through the inside posts, through bold and determined and danger and play as well...

yep this is the stage I feel like I'm stuck at... knowing just enough to stay interested, and wanting to know more... I'm constantly evaluating my actions to make sure I'm not action faking... not easy at first

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014
wow...I just read it,,so inspiring @Envision what the next step? :)

Thanks!

So I've worked at my job for four years under my mentor and I've been hesitant to leave because I really like everyone here and it's a good job. But I came to the decision that with my businesses growth I need to leave and focus on that. So i'll be leaving in the next 3 months but rather than leaving cold, the owners of the investment firm want to partner with me on e-commerce businesses where I'll get a large equity stake in the business to run it and they will fund it. So I'm building out a brand right now and focusing on that and ideally launching that before I transition out.

yep this is the stage I feel like I'm stuck at... knowing just enough to stay interested, and wanting to know more... I'm constantly evaluating my actions to make sure I'm not action faking... not easy at first

Keep pushing through, it all sucks but it's cause you don't know what you don't know. I would consume as much information as possible and try things and stick with them for a long period of time. For example...

I got a job to cover my living expenses and gave me money to try things then I:
-started e commerce ideas
-househacked
-launched niche sites
-got into sales
-started messing with ppc

Now I have:
- two soon to be three brands in the 6/7 figure range
- a portfolio of passive niche sites
- multiple income properties
- an ad agency specializing with amazon ppc

Looking back that would never have been possible without the job to fund it, and I focused on one at a time to build each and I leveraged each to continue compounding growth. IE:

- No living expenses from househacking? Invest the 1k/mo saved into business
- Killing it on Amazon? Launch ad agency to help clients and create more passive income
- Built one brand successfully in a space? Launch another in seperate space to diversify..

Once I found how I could make money with my current business I built systems and processes to repeat that over and over enabling me to build what I have going on. You're only action faking if you're doing things that dont truly move the needle forward. All the actions above felt like action faking because they dont make money up front. But looking back it laid the foundation for what exists today.

Tiber

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Feb 25, 2019
United States
Thanks!

So I've worked at my job for four years under my mentor and I've been hesitant to leave because I really like everyone here and it's a good job. But I came to the decision that with my businesses growth I need to leave and focus on that. So i'll be leaving in the next 3 months but rather than leaving cold, the owners of the investment firm want to partner with me on e-commerce businesses where I'll get a large equity stake in the business to run it and they will fund it. So I'm building out a brand right now and focusing on that and ideally launching that before I transition out.

Keep pushing through, it all sucks but it's cause you don't know what you don't know. I would consume as much information as possible and try things and stick with them for a long period of time. For example...

I got a job to cover my living expenses and gave me money to try things then I:
-started e commerce ideas
-househacked
-launched niche sites
-got into sales
-started messing with ppc

Now I have:
- two soon to be three brands in the 6/7 figure range
- a portfolio of passive niche sites
- multiple income properties
- an ad agency specializing with amazon ppc

Looking back that would never have been possible without the job to fund it, and I focused on one at a time to build each and I leveraged each to continue compounding growth. IE:

- No living expenses from househacking? Invest the 1k/mo saved into business
- Killing it on Amazon? Launch ad agency to help clients and create more passive income
- Built one brand successfully in a space? Launch another in seperate space to diversify..

Once I found how I could make money with my current business I built systems and processes to repeat that over and over enabling me to build what I have going on. You're only action faking if you're doing things that dont truly move the needle forward. All the actions above felt like action faking because they dont make money up front. But looking back it laid the foundation for what exists today.

Thank you for responding.

I've started working on provisional patenting and licensing using Stephens Keys program. After suffering from Idea overload, it seemed best to start there, because these different innovations weren't companies I'd be willing to start, partly because they're all over the place and unrelated. So one of the first rule to avoid action faking is to first have a product to sell, make sure there's a market for it, then build something around it. (At least that's how I understand it.)

I'd like to start some online hustles for the sake of learning. I have a few niches I'm privy too- Not particularly scalable in the fastlane sense, but perhaps it be a good place to cut my teeth in the ecommerce arena.

Yet I still feel like I don't know enough. Like there's something I'm missing...

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014
Thank you for responding.

I've started working on provisional patenting and licensing using Stephens Keys program. After suffering from Idea overload, it seemed best to start there, because these different innovations weren't companies I'd be willing to start, partly because they're all over the place and unrelated. So one of the first rule to avoid action faking is to first have a product to sell, make sure there's a market for it, then build something around it. (At least that's how I understand it.)

I'd like to start some online hustles for the sake of learning. I have a few niches I'm privy too- Not particularly scalable in the fastlane sense, but perhaps it be a good place to cut my teeth in the ecommerce arena.

Yet I still feel like I don't know enough. Like there's something I'm missing...

I wouldn't complicate it. Private label what is currently selling under other brands. One of the brands I am launching right now is a direct replica of a company that just got bought out by a private equity firm. I believe I can outperform them on Amazon in various niches (and piece them apart) so I took the product they're selling, modified it slightly, and Im launching it to compete directly against them.

You can search, "bike seats" on Amazon and look at the top 5 bike seats - look at what they're purchased with and launch a bundle of a bike seat with a water bottle by importing the products from Alibaba. Everything is doable - dont get stuck in patents till you're making $ or have a truly great idea that has gotten sales.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014
What do you mean? Sell cheaper replicas/ knock-offs?
lol i explained what i mean in the post after that sentence.

-Differentiate the product
-Improve the product
-Launch against competitors who are already selling
-Beat them
-????
-Profit

Daniela101

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jun 10, 2019
Toronto, Canada
I joined this forum one year ago, I got the alert today and I had to sit back and look at what I've done and what I havent done.

Im prepared to completely dominate the rest of the years that were gifted to me.

I joined at 19 years old. In fact, I turn 21 in 13 days. To be honest, I literally had nothing going for me back then. I have always been driven and passionate through my competitive lifting and sport background but I graduated high school and seemed to venture aimlessly in multiple directions.

My dad lost his job, my parents got divorced, my dad lost his purpose and remains unemployed today and we went from living in a 3000 square foot house to a 800 square foot mobile home. I went from having a college education paid for and given to me to having nothing given to me and having to fend for myself.

I hated every F*ckin minute of living in that shit hole mobile home. My room fit a small bed and I put two huge white boards on the wall. I would write my goals down of the things I would accomplish and every morning I would get up and go.

I joined this forum with nothing but an open willingness to learn, a burning ambition, and a work ethic.

I would say the first 4-6 months was pure horse shit and figuring out how things work with some mental masturbation and action faking. I would toss ideas around, read, and read, and read through peoples threads, through the inside posts, through bold and determined and danger and play as well... But something started to shift back in October...

I needed to find better people to surround myself with. I would literally smoke or go to some shitty party every weekend. But I would dream.. I would dream so much about my future of wealth and freedom. But my actions didnt line up with my dreams and goals.

I ended up finding people who were EXACTLY what I was looking for... They were into self improvement, meditation, learning, business, travel, and game. They were older than me and their habits were astounding. I adopted them.. waking up at 5am, meditate, read, visualize, work on yourself, I launched my business, started attending real estate investment meetings, joined toastmasters etc... Catapulted my life in the right direction..
  • I launched a fitness apparel line with the intention of simply learning business.. I want to know the ins and outs and I love working out and this line is finally gaining traction and we are in talks with our first store and surpassed 15k instagram followers... Sales are in the 100-500/month range
  • I found a mentor through the real estate investment meetings who owns 5-6 businesses, has an 8 figure net worth, and is a fulfilled and complete man... someone I've never had the ability to be around with the crowd I was in... we hit it off and are in talks constantly... EVERYTHING HE SAYS I record with his permission. His words are gold and his advice is harsh but right on point. I cant explain the benefit of having this type of person in your life.
  • I purchased my first home (a duplex) and effectively househacked it just like in @G_Alexander's thread found here: GOLD! - STOP Paying Rent: Live For Free
The significance of this is that I will never pay rent again, my mortgage payment is covered by my tenants and roomate and I get to CHOOSE who I surround myself with. My roomate also just turned 21 and will be releasing his coffee business on Amazon this summer.
  • I joined a paid mastermind that I never would have done had I not learned the lesson that sometimes you MUST PAY TO LEARN... in some cases you dont but paying people who have done what you have done is a GOOD thing. Through this I am/ will be learning the ins and outs of sales, cold calling, and online biz.
    • On top of that I am in the process of closing my first sale for 1k and I havent even really gotten started yet.

• I am 5 speeches away from my competent communicator and I am already 100 times better than I ever thought I would be... If you want to speak or ever will be in the position to speak Join Toastmasters, my group is a really chill group of people 2-3 times my age but they all have a ton of experience which kills the learning curve and you progress quickly.
My Goals:

I havent really spoken of my goals at all on this forum and I generally dont but here are a few that I would like to accomplish within the next 1-10 years:
  • I am still working a W2, I would like to replace my work income within the next year.
  • Travel the world
  • Millionaire by 25.
  • Have my business make 10k/month in sales (@Vick's thread was super motivating and pretty epic to read)
Action Items:

• OFFER VALUE. I am so thankful to @MJ DeMarco for instilling his books values into my mind. When I mentioned offering value to my mentor I think he was taken aback by my approach. I offered to help him with ANYTHING and the second time we spoke he made contact with me to see how I was doing... I need to hit him up here soon :) This goes for in business as well as with people.
  • Develop your skillset.. You should realize that you MUST KNOW sales, marketing, copywriting, communication skills, etc... For example when I joined I checked out the Gary halbert thread, bought every book minus the 4th edition of one because it was hard to find (still looking), read every book and completed @SinisterLex's 15 day challenge to understand and learn this skillset.
  • Reprogram your mind...For many of you, you have been taught when to shit, eat, work, and sleep. Its engrained in us from the time we are born, through our schooling and in the work environment. You MUST reprogram your mind to be YOU. You dont even realize it but some of you are in a haze, a fog that is not reality. Realize that your reality is what YOU create and you have the power to create it. Like my mentor says, " life is a game and it's your game once you begin to own it".
    • Read
    • Learn!
    • Listen to podcasts.. lewis howes, MFCEO project, biggerpockets, art of charm, achieve your goals, smart passive income... theyre all free.
    • Get audiobooks.
You must understand this ONE thing.. Learn self awareness and how to think for yourself, if you are ever going to make progress, dont give a single F*ck about what anyone else around you thinks or is doing, focus on you, your goals, and your purpose. Which brings me to my next point...
  • Meet Like Minded People Like this isnt a common trend in my whole write up... Mentors, friends, associates, sexy girls... When you realize that by offering MASSIVE VALUE people want to be around you is when your life will shift... when you can talk to a girl, mentor, or like minded friend and have them in mind while still remaining on your purpose they will align with your mission and you can both help each other.
  • Write down your goals
    • review them everyday
  • Treat this forum as a gold mine...There is so much value in this website that it blows my mind, its given me the ability to make money from an idea in my head, its given me the ability to understand why people think the way they do, its given me a way for people to pay for me to live for free... Its given me mentors, life stories, business stories, life advice, harsh advice and I am so greatful to have stumbled across a single book that started it all.
Finally...

Go Take What is Yours. Everyone says "Take Action" F*ck that. Action is not targeted and it does not have a true why buried in its heart. One day you will realize that you will die. You will realize that the girl you let walk passed you could have been the one. You will realize that the job security you have mens NOTHING and you are as disposable to your company as my kleenex is to me. You will wake up one morning, similar to this morning but you will be old, 40 years will have passed, your dreams will have died along with your passion and love for living.

The only thing stopping you in your life is you and that is what this forum has awakened for me. The limits you think you have, are ones you set for yourself. Now... Im only 20, my accomplishments are meager to many of the millionaires on this forum. But the hardest part in this whole journey towards taking steps to achieving goals and producing results has been mental.

Well... Back to work. I splurged this out so if you need clarification or have questions on anything lemme know.
You nailed it! You are so ahead of the game because of your age, see at the top my friend!

lamborghini

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 31, 2019
amazing post man. I just turned 16 and this just shows me age isn't necessary to be successful. I have planned into launching a digital marketing agency in a niche which is not even close to being satisfied and furthermore I have read a lot, I mean F*cking lot in the last 5 weeks. By the way, how did you meet those people with a growth and entrepreneurial mindset? Would be interesting to know due to the fact that I will still be going to school for the next 2 years before college and literally nobady knows anything over entrepreneurship and has like the most receptive mindset.

spreng

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jul 1, 2019
"They were into self improvement, meditation, learning, business, travel, and game. They were older than me and their habits were astounding. I adopted them.. waking up at 5am, meditate, read, visualize, work on yourself, I launched my business, started attending real estate investment meetings, joined toastmasters etc... Catapulted my life in the right direction.."

Where do you find these people???

StefanoUP

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Aug 8, 2019
Europe
Great post!
Congrats to you, you have the right mindset and reached a level I attained in my 30s !
WIsh you all the best :)

tpuffer

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Sep 12, 2019
@Envision - Awesome work on everything! I'm just getting started on here and it was cool to read your story.

Envision

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
779%
May 5, 2014
"They were into self improvement, meditation, learning, business, travel, and game. They were older than me and their habits were astounding. I adopted them.. waking up at 5am, meditate, read, visualize, work on yourself, I launched my business, started attending real estate investment meetings, joined toastmasters etc... Catapulted my life in the right direction.."

Where do you find these people???

I have a couple of friends that are like this and we met by chance, the kid im referring to was one of my mentors sons and I had finally gotten the chance to meet him at that point in time.

The pivotal change happened when I met my current mentor who taught me the principles and foundations of business.

TheRedShaman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Nov 17, 2019

My Goals:

• Travel the world
  • Millionaire by 25.
Action Items:

• Read
    • Learn!
    • Get audiobooks.
  • Write down your goals
    • review them everyday
Finally...

Your post is an absolute gold mine that I favourited it, read it twice, and Ill be back to read it again. @Envision you are inspirational for me, as I'm 22 years old (your probably 25 by now) seeing you get to your goals at a young age reaffirms my drive to get to my goals at my age. I only started this journey recently but I will follow this path for life.

Awesome advice, I wish you the best.
Its time to turn this mush into muscles...

Vixen

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Mar 9, 2020
Spain
I have a couple of friends that are like this and we met by chance, the kid im referring to was one of my mentors sons and I had finally gotten the chance to meet him at that point in time.

The pivotal change happened when I met my current mentor who taught me the principles and foundations of business.
Hi Envision,

Wow, you really have an inspiring story! I am starting my journey a little later than you..mmm say, 24-years :rofl: Thank you for sharing your story and I wish you much joy and happiness on your journey.

fciucci

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
600%
Feb 23, 2020
Argentina
HI! @Envision your post is amazing and very inspirational. Like MJ said, I wish I had the mindset you had when I was 19 or 20 years old.
I'm now 26 and just finished reading MFS thanks to a friend that recommended it to me.
I'm in a "safe" and regular job, but hoping to improve myself.
I tried to launch a service for the wrong reason (in what I do as a profession, but soon realized that there is no real market, people or companies only see these services as a legal requirment and not a value, so no matter how much value I can offer them, they don't see it that way and price is the only thing they care).
So now I'm in the path of changing my mindset and learning all I can, and thankful to come across with this forum.

Anyway...thank u for posting your story and inspiring people from all acrss the globe like me..
Hoping to know how the things worked out for you...cheers from Argentina...and sorry if ther is an error in writing.

Josiah Levi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 31, 2020
United States
This was really inspiring to read. I am currently 16, just started my Fastlane Forum account, and am reading through "The Millionaire Fastlane " book. It's really opened my eyes to lots of the expectations my family and friends have set for me, and all these loops and patterns everyone follows. It's very inspiring to read that someone else started at a young age and that I'm not alone on starting younger. I'm going to start a business soon, but I'm still deciding what kind I want to start.

Kat_Kong

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Mar 11, 2020
Tennessee
What a story, even years later! Thanks for the motivation @Envision. Your journey shows the difference in how it feels to achieve the goals you set for yourself versus chasing the goals others have set for you (the corporate rat race I'm currently planning an exit from). I may be a few years late to party at 29, but I've never been more committed to my vision of success. Kudos again!

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 4, 2020
Long Beach

My Goals:

• Travel the world
  • Millionaire by 25.
Action Items:

• Read
    • Learn!
    • Get audiobooks.
  • Write down your goals
    • review them everyday
Finally...

Congratulations on rebooting your dreams, following through, achieving success. You will win this rigged game because you now have the master tool kit. Best wishes. I just joined yesterday. The threads are awesome!!

ads0401

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Apr 11, 2020
United Kingdom
Very inspiring story @Envision

I've recently joined the forum ( a couple of days ago) and this is my first post but have already noticed some incredible threads. I'm 33 and hope I'm not too old to get into the fast lane but here's to trying!

Thanks again for your amazing story and well done on your progess.

FirstLawMotion

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 2, 2020
Canada

My Goals:

• Travel the world
  • Millionaire by 25.
Action Items:

• Read
    • Learn!
    • Get audiobooks.
  • Write down your goals
    • review them everyday
Finally...

Great advice to be found in this thread! I know it's 5 years old now but this is my first time reading it.

FirstLawMotion

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 2, 2020
Canada
Very inspiring story @Envision

I've recently joined the forum ( a couple of days ago) and this is my first post but have already noticed some incredible threads. I'm 33 and hope I'm not too old to get into the fast lane but here's to trying!

Thanks again for your amazing story and well done on your progess.
I'm not OP, but I just wanted to say that of course you're not too old! Best of luck in your journey!

mcpretelin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 1, 2020
Thousand Oaks, CA
@Envision Thanks again for the detailed post and mostly for keeping up with it. I joined this forum yesterday and have just read this thread for my first time. It's inspired so many, myself included and for me the best part is all your updates. It really makes your whole process transparent, as well as your organized presentation. Thanks and congrats on reaching your goals!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.