• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it and let's discuss!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion(Review | Discuss)

Real Estate Investing in Townhomes

Discussion in 'Real Estate Investing' started by Connor, May 5, 2018.

1. DustinH

DustinH Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,692
    I was actually curious where @Connor was. :)

I knew you were in Alaska and have been in real estate a long time. @Connor only has Southeastern US in his profile. Just curious how close he is to me.

2. Connor

Connor Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $521
    I'm sneaky like that haha. I'm actually in the process of moving, so it works well. Living in the Carolinas, but I invest mostly in GA. So not too far off.

I have a friend who invests in Nashville, and he owns a few duplexes. Though he manages them himself, so his margins probably look better, but he also spends a lot more time on it then I do.

DustinH likes this.
  3. DustinH

DustinH Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,692
    Yeah, I've lived all over the Southeast. I know just about every little nook and cranny. You name a small town in the Southeast and there's a good chance I've been there or heard of it.

Nashville is probably the most expensive real estate market in the SouthEast. It's good from a sales standpoint but not from an investing standpoint unless you are bringing big development dollars to the table. There is great opportunity for investment in other growing areas that are still relatively cheap such as Chattanooga, Knoxville, Lexington, Louisville, Montgomery, etc. Many Nashville investors in the last year have turned their attention toward Chattanooga.

Connor likes this.
  4. Connor

Connor Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $521
    Yeah I agree - got to look at the secondary cities. Greenville-Spartanburg is too hot, so I've thought about Columbia or Florence, but we've got a ways to go before we start spreading to other cities.

DustinH likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.