The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction: Juan Galvez

Juan C Galvez

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Nov 1, 2022
Greetings to all who stumble upon this thread. It’s an absolute pleasure to be here. My name is Juan Galvez and I am an ambitious 20 year old.

I was born in Cuba and had the privilege of being brought to the United States at 5 years old. Despite that life wasn’t easy just because we made it to the United States, and I found that out the hard way. Truthfully I never really had much faith in the script being fed to me by all the people around me. How can I believe someone who is making less than average pay breaking their back trying to pay bills knows the key to wealth. A week ago I had an eye opening FTE where I decided I had enough. Life was literally so bad it couldn’t go anywhere but up. That day I discovered a YouTuber known as Hamza, through which I discovered M.J DeMarco and self improvement.

Sense that day I have not turned back I have held my head high and convinced myself I will be the first man of wealth in my family. Once I started watching M.J’s old videos on YouTube everything slowly started clicking as he pulled back the curtain on this rat race. Im extremely grateful to be here amongst true entrepreneurs and would love to communicate with as many forum members as possible! I am currently stuck wasting my life at a job at Amazon working 10 hour shifts for 4 days just so I can rest for 3 days at a pay of $17.55 an hour. I don’t intend on staying much longer other than to obtain an amount of around five thousand dollars so I can start my own business.

I am currently reading the millionaire fastlane and feel very enthusiastic about this venture. I started very confused and not knowing where to start but currently my idea of my business will be a YouTube/Stock education channel and website where I show people what happens when you throw your money into the stock market by doing it on camera while being as educational and descriptive as possible. And by dipping my toes into the waters over time I can then learn the rights and wrongs while generating assets in the form of YouTube videos that work for me 24/7, and in turn those videos can then teach the aspiring community of young entrepreneurs who don’t have much hands on experience. But I am fully prepared to Assess and Adjust accordingly depending on demand. Here I see all these young entrepreneurs with these great ideas and full of enthusiasm to make it in life and it inspires me to do the same.

I am open to any ideas or criticism on my plans and greatly appreciate you taking the time to do so! And suggestions on businesses to look into are also immensely helpful! I very much appreciate you taking the time to read this and hope you have a wonderful day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Greetings to all who stumble upon this thread. It’s an absolute pleasure to be here. My name is Juan Galvez and I am an ambitious 20 year old.

I was born in Cuba and had the privilege of being brought to the United States at 5 years old. Despite that life wasn’t easy just because we made it to the United States, and I found that out the hard way. Truthfully I never really had much faith in the script being fed to me by all the people around me. How can I believe someone who is making less than average pay breaking their back trying to pay bills knows the key to wealth. A week ago I had an eye opening FTE where I decided I had enough. Life was literally so bad it couldn’t go anywhere but up. That day I discovered a YouTuber known as Hamza, through which I discovered M.J DeMarco and self improvement.

Sense that day I have not turned back I have held my head high and convinced myself I will be the first man of wealth in my family. Once I started watching M.J’s old videos on YouTube everything slowly started clicking as he pulled back the curtain on this rat race. Im extremely grateful to be here amongst true entrepreneurs and would love to communicate with as many forum members as possible! I am currently stuck wasting my life at a job at Amazon working 10 hour shifts for 4 days just so I can rest for 3 days at a pay of $17.55 an hour. I don’t intend on staying much longer other than to obtain an amount of around five thousand dollars so I can start my own business.

I am currently reading the millionaire fastlane and feel very enthusiastic about this venture. I started very confused and not knowing where to start but currently my idea of my business will be a YouTube/Stock education channel and website where I show people what happens when you throw your money into the stock market by doing it on camera while being as educational and descriptive as possible. And by dipping my toes into the waters over time I can then learn the rights and wrongs while generating assets in the form of YouTube videos that work for me 24/7, and in turn those videos can then teach the aspiring community of young entrepreneurs who don’t have much hands on experience. But I am fully prepared to Assess and Adjust accordingly depending on demand. Here I see all these young entrepreneurs with these great ideas and full of enthusiasm to make it in life and it inspires me to do the same.

I am open to any ideas or criticism on my plans and greatly appreciate you taking the time to do so! And suggestions on businesses to look into are also immensely helpful! I very much appreciate you taking the time to read this and hope you have a wonderful day.
Thanks you for the introduction.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.